zelex.com.cn

Order placed! 170C Marina

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Arisa_

Order placed! 170C Marina

Post by Arisa_ »

Super excited! I’m sure it’s no big deal to many TDF veterans but it’s such an exciting time for me that I had to share! Finally, order placed for 170C Marina (GE125) with extra Oriana (GE16) head. I was very reluctant at first to buy from overseas and having to deal with customs plus just not knowing who’s genuine and who’s not. But TDF has been a valuable source of info and helped decide on the vendor Silicone Lovers to go with. SL has been awesome, quick responses and patient with all the “stupid” questions thrown at them! Most of all they (Nick, Danny & Louie) actually make the buying experience very comfortable and relaxing. Buying a “sex doll” online from overseas is not exactly something I had thought I would ever do but the guys were easy to chat with and really made the experience like it was just another everyday item off Amazon! And the whole “customising” the doll experience with the massive list of Zelex options was actually quite fun!

Now the waiting game! Maybe I should jump over to the “.. BRUTAL wait *support group*” thread :)
Starpery 151cm with “Libby” (Lubby head)
Zelex 170C with “Mariana” (GE125), “Zoey” (GE98) and “Ori” (GE16)
>>> Mariana, Zoey & Ori's Thread

MichaelO
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Order placed! 170C Marina

Post by MichaelO »

Arisa_ wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:01 am Super excited! I’m sure it’s no big deal to many TDF veterans but it’s such an exciting time for me that I had to share! Finally, order placed for 170C Marina (GE125) with extra Oriana (GE16) head

TDF has been a valuable source of info
As long as you’re excited, that’s what counts! From one newbie to another, I’m excited for you, and hope to see pics of her soon!

And I completely agree that the TDF members, posts and pictures are a wealth of information. And the members I’ve had conversations with are great and very helpful.
Alix and Alyssa's Photo Album: viewtopic.php?p=2497135#p2497135
Journey to my First Doll: Background and Thoughts: viewtopic.php?p=2500217#p2500217
Zelex SLE 172E
My Girl Alix- SLE 203 Head
My Girl Alyssa- SLE 201 Head

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Congrats Arisa! 🎊

siliconevirgin

Post by siliconevirgin »

Congrats, I hope you like your SLE as much as I do mine.

INFORMATIONS