www.tayu-doll.com

Can't get moaning Function to work on my new Riley 158C+

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
blackcad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can't get moaning Function to work on my new Riley 158C+

Post by blackcad »

I received my new Riley 158C+ 2 weeks ago, and because I want our first time to be special, I want the moaning Function to be active. Problem is, there was no charging cable included, no instructions, and it doesn't work. It worked in the factory videos. It is supposed to work based on input from breasts and vagina but there is no connection from head to body that includes any wires, just looks like a standard M16 connector.

Does it work somehow through grounding of the metal head threads to the body receiver?

The only piece I have for the moaning Function is this circular speaker/button in the head. In videos on the Tayu website they appear to have that and a small board with a button separately. Am I missing more than just the power cord?

Regardless, I tried to find a usb cable with micro USB as that is what the connector on the head unit appears to be. Is it? Will any adapter that has a micro usb end work? Plugging it into two different old adapters, one that is an IQOS electronic cigarette USB power adapter, gives a small red glow on one part of the circle, the other, which is an old hard wired pager adapter with a micro USB end gives it a glow around the entire circumference.

I paid $285 for this upgrade and I would expect it to work. All it does is make four elevated beeps when I long press the button, then no moaning at all when I shake/squeeze the tits or vagina. When I press subsequent little clicks, it alternates to a decreasing volume little beep. Then one long press causes a decreasing set of four tones to turn off.

Can anyone help? I understand electronics are not usually warrantied, but this doesn't really involve much mechanical movement and I paid a lot for it. I'm quite disappointed that such a high end doll didn't include any charger and instructions as well.
IMG_20240213_165548.jpg
IMG_20240213_165548.jpg (477.81 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can't get moaning Function to work on my new Riley 158C+

Post by Gaijin »

I would contact whomever you bought the doll through. Them not providing instructions and charging equipment is neglectful, and a failure of customer service. While this isn't standard equipment for a sex doll, they were offering it, which means they are responsible for that feature working properly when you took possession of their product. It's also not an uncommon thing. Many brands offer vocal functions with their dolls. Whoever sold this to you can't claim ignorance about what this doll needed.

dparson

Re: Can't get moaning Function to work on my new Riley 158C+

Post by dparson »

Hopefully your distributor gets back to you but in the meantime, here are some educated guesses on how it might work. I don't have the moaning device but watched the videos on https://www.tayu-doll.com/wireless-bluetooth-moaning

Press and hold the power button on the main module for a couple of seconds, then release it. This might turn the device on. From what they showed in the video there are 5 motion actived triggers that wirelessly connect to the main module. The triggers appear to have a coin cell battery for power and are probably implanted strategically throughout the doll. So after turning on the main module, try interacting with the doll to see if any sound can be heard. From the video it appears that a blue light will slowly flash on the main module when it is on.

If the main module is turning on (a blue light appears) but you don't hear anything, try clicking the power button 2 times to enter bluetooth pairing mode, the blue light should start flashing quickly as shown in Tayu's video. Try connecting to the device with some bluetooth headphones or speaker (maybe a cell phone will work as well). Once it's paired the blue light should go back to flashing slowly. Now turn off the bluetooth headphones or speaker and sound will hopefully start playing from the built-in speaker inside the main module. This is the exact process Tayu showed in their video when they demonstrated sound coming from the built-in speaker.

You adjust the volume of the built-in speaker by clicking the power button a single time. It should change the volume and to change it again, click the power button another single time. Don't click it too quickly because two quick clicks is what puts the device into bluetooth pairing mode.

I imagine the micro usb adapter that resulted in a red light showing is a good one to continue using, this red light probably means the main module's battery is being charged and it might change to another color or turn off when charging is complete. I'm not sure why the second adapter caused a different behavior though...maybe you hit the power button accidently when plugging it in and the light that came on indicates the module has been turned on. Or maybe the light that came on is used to indicate the battery is fully charge.

INFORMATIONS