www.tayu-doll.com

Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

TAYU is an innovative hi-tech silicone doll maker specializing in lightweight silicone dolls that are easy to handle. Our patented stainless resistant metal skeleton is closer to human joint movements to facilitate daily usage. We provide solutions for light silicone dolls while maintaining their full body softness. Our dolls are hassle-free and sweet companions who will fulfill your needs and bring you intensive and realistic sexual pleasure. TAYU will keep releasing new features to push the doll market forward with lighter, softer and more resistant silicone companions. http://www.tayu-doll.com
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Your Feedback Wanted! New body shape just for you

Post by Babel99 »

foofighter12 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:52 pm
donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 pm the predominance of overweight, or "thick" women in the West is an aberration and not necessarily reflective of human nature or human desires.
"Thick" women have been celebrated and desired for a very very long time... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf
venus_willendorf.jpg
venus_willendorf.jpg (81.92 KiB) Viewed 768 times

Yikes!!! We see the evolution of sex dolls right here 8O

-
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 pm It's actually more realistic and natural to be attracted to this:

than to this:

Thousands of years of human history disagrees. Modern science only relatively recently makes it possible for women without optimal body types to support (supplemental nutrition), birth (C section), and sustain (synthetically produced formula) human children.

There is a huge difference between thick and healthy and overweight with unhealthy amounts of excessive fat.

This girl is not overweight or fat, but I bet she is fertile as can be and can support a healthy child (aka the purpose of human life) :thumbs_up:

* She also has almost 2 million followers on twitter alone and is a star in Asia *
her-chun-li-makes-me-crazy-v0-wqilabhw465c1-3255758564.jpg
her-chun-li-makes-me-crazy-v0-wqilabhw465c1-3255758564.jpg (282.42 KiB) Viewed 747 times

She is cosplaying one of , if not the most popular and recognizable female video game characters of all time world wide, who is also not stick thin or flat chested..
th-1272044476.jpg
th-1272044476.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 736 times
DC's Suok Eye Candy Thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=149257

DC's Laila..Sex Crazed Goth Girl
viewtopic.php?t=160085

DC's Neve..Sweet And Sexy Secretary
viewtopic.php?t=163635

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

I have to admit that for ME that the most important aspect of this body would be the height and weight. After having experienced a properly weight reduced doll, it’s just too darn important to me.

However I’m also very sure that TAYU will figure that out!
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

tryingthegames

Post by tryingthegames »

Looks really good. Only thing I would change is that the legs are way too long, as others have mentioned.

lightfootted
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lightfootted »

Hi Tayu, my feedback:

-Slightly shorter legs, slightly longer torso
-Slightly smaller breasts OR slightly larger breasts, pick a direction (I prefer smaller)
-Less stomach bulge
-Slightly wider torso
-Keep leg, hip, and butt design the same, great work there
-Less than 30kg weight
-157-165cm height

An observation for other posters: this thread is for feedback on the proposed doll design. At least half of the responses are off topic and some break the rules by discussing other manufacturers.

claydough
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by claydough »

donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 pm I really don't like the characterization of skinny-waisted girls with wide hips / a nice ass as "unrealistic", or any kind of thin, athletic girl as "unrealistic".

I think what people in the West need to realize is that heavy, or chubby women are abnormal in most of the world, and the predominance of overweight, or "thick" women in the West is an aberration and not necessarily reflective of human nature or human desires.

It's actually more realistic and natural to be attracted to this:

katherine-webb-in-bikini-at-encore-beach-club-pool-in-vegas-2072118142-1531224247.jpg

than to this:

86be279c6e9235719ecd8ecf826880cb.jpg

The first is a thin, healthy, athletic young woman, and the latter is a woman who is overweight and unhealthy.

If you travel the world, you will see far more thin, athletic women than "thick" women, especially in countries where the Western diet hasn't taken 100% hold and people still walk places instead of driving everywhere in a car.
he says as he quotes the asian model in the asian market

not sure why this is getting political, this is all about peoples preferences and bringing to market alternate bodies for those who want different bodies

weather you call skinny 'normal' or call thick 'fat' is really beside the point, people wanna make an issue of east vs west and all it is is individual preferences

crabstacean

Post by crabstacean »

Now it turns out that thin, healthy, fit women cannot give birth naturally. What a bunch of bullcrap. There is a difference between body proportions (genetics) and body fat (discipline).

Eating more and getting fat does not make your hip bones grow, nor your mammary glands bigger. Jesus, this is anatomy 101.

Fat women were praised in the past because they were simply rare and exotic, since food was mostly scarce. It has nothing to do with child-bearing nor health. In fact, the more overweight; the more complications during birth.
Luna → TAYU 161F
Juliet → MLW 148B
Hina → TAYU 158C+

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

crabstacean wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:32 am Now it turns out that thin, healthy, fit women cannot give birth naturally. What a bunch of bullcrap. There is a difference between body proportions (genetics) and body fat (discipline).

Eating more and getting fat does not make your hip bones grow, nor your mammary glands bigger. Jesus, this is anatomy 101.

Fat women were praised in the past because they were simply rare and exotic, since food was mostly scarce. It has nothing to do with child-bearing nor health. In fact, the more overweight; the more complications during birth.
I saw a very good documentary few years back named "Science of Sex" where they studied tons of different cultures over the history of few centuries. The conclusion was awesome. Different cultures appreciated different women figures, however one thing was common for them all. They all were attracted by the "hourglass figure of a woman", briefly some cultures like thinner women like other like bigger one, but the hourglass figure is important (bigger breast and hip, while the waist is smaller than the hip). For a human, this is sign of health, which is specifically programmed in our brains to be attracted too. Fat women, who lose the hourglass figure are a niche, and are not proclaimed as sexy in any cultures. Few painters and sculptors did represented fat women, but it does not mean that it was the culture consensus as attractive. This is a little bit like today where fat women are shown on the cover of Sport Illustrated as "sexy" ... but that 99% of men will not give a damn about it.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZZ48UUP »

Deanna Ritter Clone. I would buy it instantly

bl8900
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bl8900 »

donjuanx wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:41 pm the predominance of overweight, or "thick" women in the West is an aberration and not necessarily reflective of human nature or human desires.
"Thick" women have been celebrated and desired for a very very long time... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_of_Willendorf
From the wiki itself:
wikipedia wrote: Very little is known about the Venus' origin, method of creation, or cultural significance; however, it is one of numerous "Venus figurines" surviving from Paleolithic Europe.[10] The purpose of the carving is the subject of much speculation.
I strongly disagree with your statement, as that is your interpretation. Its meaning was lost ~25,000 years ago per the article. It could have been a warning against people like Gorlock the destroyer (google him - yes him) for all anyone knows. I am against that shape for various reasons like weight, not my thing nor preference, and innately against it.

As for the topic on hand, I'd like to see a G-cup model ~160 to 170cm under 34kg (lower the better) like this AI generated model:
ImageImage
ImageImage
The leg length ratios for the 148 and 161 seem fine for me.

Edit:
I own models 148cm D+ cup and 161cm F cup. From experience, I would like to see improvements in the vagina texture. The 161cm model was certainly a step up from the 148cm model but still feels lacking. Their are a couple of other manufactures that have a few other love hole texture options and would be a great option to have.
Sanhui 160cm AIO Maria (broken hip joint)
Sanhui 158cm Flexi (broken knee joint)
Top-Sino 159cm T1, T3 (retired)
Elsababe 150cm XXL (retired)
Tayu/Art Doll 148cm D+ cup
Tayu/Art Doll 161cm F cup

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

crabstacean wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:32 am Now it turns out that thin, healthy, fit women cannot give birth naturally. What a bunch of bullcrap. There is a difference between body proportions (genetics) and body fat (discipline).

This doll is fat/obese..not what people here are asking for
starpery_161cm_ursula_-_real_bbw_siliconetpe_sex_doll_1_~2.jpg
starpery_161cm_ursula_-_real_bbw_siliconetpe_sex_doll_1_~2.jpg (61.15 KiB) Viewed 432 times

This is Tayu's current recipe..extremely unbelievably thin arms, legs, bodies (depth) with disproportionately large head (one of the main ways they achieve low weight).

Disproportionately large head
158cm-C-Cup-Head7-Ivy-Scaled-Down-Set1-20.jpg
158cm-C-Cup-Head7-Ivy-Scaled-Down-Set1-20.jpg (142.61 KiB) Viewed 432 times
Disproportionately large head
Screenshot_20240311-191728~2.png
Screenshot_20240311-191728~2.png (206.74 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Legs effectively crossed but thighs do not touch, leaving bow legged "horse rider" gap.
file-149.jpg
file-149.jpg (107.69 KiB) Viewed 432 times
Knees touching but has the "horse rider" gap between the thighs due to thigh thickness (or lack of) compared to hip width.
file-150.jpg
file-150.jpg (151.81 KiB) Viewed 432 times

Again, not what people here are asking for and either is Tayu. Tayu is looking for feedback on a body that is not stick thin like the rest of their catalog and the hundreds of other stick thin options from nearly every silicone manufacturer.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

bl8900 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:06 pm
From the wiki itself:
wikipedia wrote: Very little is known about the Venus' origin, method of creation, or cultural significance; however, it is one of numerous "Venus figurines" surviving from Paleolithic Europe.[10] The purpose of the carving is the subject of much speculation.
I strongly disagree with your statement, as that is your interpretation. Its meaning was lost ~25,000 years ago per the article. It could have been a warning against people like Gorlock the destroyer (google him - yes him) for all anyone knows. I am against that shape for various reasons like weight, not my thing nor preference, and innately against it.

As for the topic on hand, I'd like to see a G-cup model ~160 to 170cm under 34kg (lower the better) like this AI generated model:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Edit:
I own models 148cm D+ cup and 161cm F cup. From experience, I would like to see improvements in the vagina texture. The 161cm model was certainly a step up from the 148cm model but still feels lacking. Their are a couple of other manufactures that have a few other love hole texture options and would be a great option to have.
Don't forget wiki can be written and/or edited by anyone.

Breasts look good on all of those AI photos but none of the bodies fit with Tayu's request for a "plump" (aka thicker than stick thin, not fat or obese) model. Except breast size they all pretty much look like Tayu's already existing catalog.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

bl8900
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bl8900 »

DollCommander wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:26 pm
From the wiki itself:

As for the topic on hand, I'd like to see a G-cup model ~160 to 170cm under 34kg (lower the better) like this AI generated model:(see original post, links removed for brevity)

Edit:

Breasts look good on all of those AI photos but none of the bodies fit with Tayu's request for a "plump" (aka thicker than stick thin, not fat or obese) model. Except breast size they all pretty much look like Tayu's already existing catalog.
Yes, the wiki can be edited and the sources can potentially be biased as well. The statue is still subject to infinite interpretation is my point. The statement of
"Thick" women have been celebrated and desired for a very very long time...
does not hold true for all and is subjective at best. It may hold true for a certain culture at a certain point in time. By the same token, some culture at a certain point in time would find it grotesque as well. The statues shape is certainly not the shape of the average woman in history and only in country's like the US is this a recent thing.

I disagree with the body statements where the AI pics look like the existing catalog. I have a couple Tayu's and having them for a couple of years and you will notice the differences comparing to the AI pic's. The AI pics have more a defined stomach/torso area, shoulder width is a bit longer, the under bust measure is a bit larger, "hour glass" shape is more pronounced, thigh to calf ratio is more meaty on the thighs, calves appear bigger.

I'm not sure if they have fixed the wrists twisting the silicone when rotating, but I'd like to see that addressed at some point.
Sanhui 160cm AIO Maria (broken hip joint)
Sanhui 158cm Flexi (broken knee joint)
Top-Sino 159cm T1, T3 (retired)
Elsababe 150cm XXL (retired)
Tayu/Art Doll 148cm D+ cup
Tayu/Art Doll 161cm F cup

DollCommander
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DollCommander »

bl8900 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:17 pm
DollCommander wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:26 pm
From the wiki itself:

As for the topic on hand, I'd like to see a G-cup model ~160 to 170cm under 34kg (lower the better) like this AI generated model:(see original post, links removed for brevity)

Edit:

Yes, the wiki can be edited and the sources can potentially be biased as well. The statue is still subject to infinite interpretation is my point. The statement of
"Thick" women have been celebrated and desired for a very very long time...
does not hold true for all and is subjective at best. It may hold true for a certain culture at a certain point in time. By the same token, some culture at a certain point in time would find it grotesque as well. The statues shape is certainly not the shape of the average woman in history and only in country's like the US is this a recent thing.

I disagree with the body statements where the AI pics look like the existing catalog. I have a couple Tayu's and having them for a couple of years and you will notice the differences comparing to the AI pic's. The AI pics have more a defined stomach/torso area, shoulder width is a bit longer, the under bust measure is a bit larger, "hour glass" shape is more pronounced, thigh to calf ratio is more meaty on the thighs, calves appear bigger.
Yeah, I think there is some confusion between thick and actually fat or obese.

Thick imo is shapely but healthy, medium to large breast, prominent hips, meaty ass and thighs. And this is what I imagine Tayu is asking for when they are looking for guidance on a "plump" (Tayu's words) model. Like this..

Upper mid to large breast, meaty thighs, prominent hips, no fat/cellulite. Neither one of these girls are fat or obese.
th-391960998.jpg
th-391960998.jpg (74.81 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Screenshot_20240311-215304~2.png
Screenshot_20240311-215304~2.png (448.94 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Screenshot_20240311-215425~2.png
Screenshot_20240311-215425~2.png (513.61 KiB) Viewed 381 times

Fat or obese is the unhealthy, huge belly, cellulite cottage cheese ass and thighs look. Like this..
Screenshot_20240311-215603~2.png
Screenshot_20240311-215603~2.png (786.38 KiB) Viewed 381 times
bl8900 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:17 pm I'm not sure if they have fixed the wrists twisting the silicone when rotating, but I'd like to see that addressed at some point.
Supposedly they did.

viewtopic.php?t=160085

viewtopic.php?t=163635

horrorhorry

Post by horrorhorry »

Hi Tayu !

I like it! her back looks great, on the front I like to see some bits tweaked and the overall torso longer and legs shorter :D

Maybe some more muscle tone ? more of a fit body ?
I love more of a fitness model type shape.
A sexy body like cammy from streetfighter :D
concept.png
concept.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 372 times

So I did some more abs , more leg muscle not too extreme though .. tweaked the arms and shoulders .. upper body from her torso is a bit wider, gave her more sculpted waist, and a tiny bit more hips ... and made her torso longer so the legs don't look weirdly long ...hmm I think that's all.

O and height hmm.. between 160 / 168 something like that ?

let me know your thoughts. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS