elsababe.com

ElsaBabe's turn around time

Elsa Babe, established in 2017, is committed to research, development, design and production of adult toys and silicone love dolls. Our production team has 20 years of experience in 3D Animation/Game/Film productions and the product designs are led by the well-known Japanese 3D film director. Elsa Babe is the first adult toy manufacturer established by the 3D production team. We are good at concept design, sculpture, 3D modelling, skeleton design and BJD style makeup. You will find Elsa Babe products have a strong Japanese anime style, the product curve and proportion are different from the existing products in the industry. We are both variable and innovative in the product designs due to the 3D production DNA. Elsa Babe ads a refreshing look to the adult toy industry. Website: elsababe.com
Hillside
Active Poster
Active Poster

ElsaBabe's turn around time

Post by Hillside »

How long are people waiting for their orders to be processed?
WM 160cm A (Amanda Bessette. 11/17/2021)
Starpery 151cm (Aela Blevins. 12/06/2021)
Zelex 130cm (Akina Gogatsu). 02/18/2022)

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: ElsaBabe's turn around time

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Hello, please PM us or email us via service@elsababe.com to provide us your order number, we will check the order information for you. Thanks.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Hillside wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:26 pm How long are people waiting for their orders to be processed? Ive been waiting almost 2 months now. Considering to just cancel and get my $1800 back...
Okay, it makes more sense to know others are waiting a while too. I put in a custom order on Feb 27th, and all I've seen is a test copy of the doll's head. If they are backed up, delayed, or having problems filling orders, I doubt they would publicize that. I figured a custom color would take a bit, but I wasn't expecting a month with little to no feedback from the company.

Sorry to hear you've been waiting twice as long. Glad we're not alone in that.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Harry »

We apologise for the delay in orders, if you have any questions you could contact us service@elsababe.com directly, we will try our best to help you.

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

Hillside wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:26 pm How long are people waiting for their orders to be processed? Ive been waiting almost 2 months now. Considering to just cancel and get my $1800 back...
They have had new year celebration in China recently , that can maybe explain the extra long wait because their factories are paused under that time over a couple of weeks
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

Elsa Babe_Young
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by Elsa Babe_Young »

Hi all, please kindly know that the production period of Elsa Babe Dolls is around 20 working days. Customized orders will take longer. If your order has exceeded the production period and has not yet been shipped, please hurry up to contact us and we will check what happens.

WaffleNerd
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by WaffleNerd »

It depends on what you are getting. I got my doll in about 1.5 months, the missing wig/inserts were in 1 week, the free head promotion is going on 5.5 months and some repair materials are now 1.5 months with these last two to yet materialize. I think the heads have either been canceled by Elsa Babe or are just stuck in limbo and the repair materials are stuck in customs. Either way my doll is unusable now for the last month and a half.

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 am Hi all, please kindly know that the production period of Elsa Babe Dolls is around 20 working days. Customized orders will take longer. If your order has exceeded the production period and has not yet been shipped, please hurry up to contact us and we will check what happens.
Thank you for the estimate. That is good information to know.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Gaijin wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:08 pm
Elsa Babe_Young wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 am Hi all, please kindly know that the production period of Elsa Babe Dolls is around 20 working days. Customized orders will take longer. If your order has exceeded the production period and has not yet been shipped, please hurry up to contact us and we will check what happens.
Thank you for the estimate. That is good information to know.
:glou:

Ztar073
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Ztar073 »

WaffleNerd wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:07 pm It depends on what you are getting. I got my doll in about 1.5 months, the missing wig/inserts were in 1 week, the free head promotion is going on 5.5 months and some repair materials are now 1.5 months with these last two to yet materialize. I think the heads have either been canceled by Elsa Babe or are just stuck in limbo and the repair materials are stuck in customs. Either way my doll is unusable now for the last month and a half.
I am on 4 months myself for the head promotion. I have been wondering if I need to contact them or if this is the expected wait time for the heads. I am patient but it is longer than I was expecting.

Naem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Naem »

If I remember correctly, the production department is on vacation from February 10th to March 1st?

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

Naem wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:36 pm If I remember correctly, the production department is on vacation from February 10th to March 1st?
When I was given an estimate on my order on Febuary 23rd, there was no mention of any delays caused by the New Year's holiday.
There still might have been a delay from CNY, but I was never told that it would affect my order.
Please note that I'm not in any big hurry. I'd rather the doll was made well, not quickly.

Naem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Naem »

Gaijin wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:12 am
Naem wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:36 pm If I remember correctly, the production department is on vacation from February 10th to March 1st?
When I was given an estimate on my order on Febuary 23rd, there was no mention of any delays caused by the New Year's holiday.
There still might have been a delay from CNY, but I was never told that it would affect my order.
Please note that I'm not in any big hurry. I'd rather the doll was made well, not quickly.
that's true , I'd rather the quality than time. but based on my experience communicating with other buyer, most people care more about getting the goods quickly than product quality.

Elsa Babe_Harry
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Thank you for your understanding and support.

INFORMATIONS