Starpery.com

Starpery 148CM Silicone F cup Wayne - Review with Photos and Video for boobs softness

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
goofy_dr_love
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Starpery 148CM Silicone F cup Wayne - Review with Photos and Video for boobs softness

Post by goofy_dr_love »

Streaker wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:15 pm I'm 5'10", 210lbs, and have been doing physical work all my life so I wonder if the 172f will be too much. I guess I will have to wait and see.
I read your other review on your Tayu doll, and that's probably my next step, unless something new pops up in 2024 that can match it.
I appreciate your insight bro, thanks.
You will be fine handling her, i was fine also is just that changing positions made me lose the mood few times while dolls like Tayu are light and easy to pose in a different one and keep on going. That was my problem with the 172F not that i can't handle her but the time required to change position. The truth is you don't know what you like until you test it few times. Unfortunately is expensive to keep testing 😅 but i found out what i like in the end. I use the dolls for sex is their main purpose for me. Was happy before i am more happy now and life goes on.
Wish you many happy moons with your 172F🫂👩‍❤️‍👨
Review - LoveNestle Vanesssa torso viewtopic.php?t=170013
starpery 148 F Wayne - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173241
Dolls i own:
CST doll 150 F Cherry - silicone
Happy doll 168cm E Elf - fabric
Tayu 151 E+ Peach - silicone - review viewtopic.php?t=173737
Wish list:
Elsa babe 148cm L DHR009 silicone
SE doll 155 F 068SO-2 Silicone
Tayu 161cm F Katniss silicone

Francis

Re: Starpery 148CM Silicone F cup Wayne - Review with Photos and Video for boobs softness

Post by Francis »

Do more pictures for us!

gelbooblover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gelbooblover »

your review and photos, along with Starpery's Zoey promotional photos, were enough to convince me to purchase a 148F for myself. I have had her for four months now and have no regrets with the purchase. Thank you!

INFORMATIONS