betterlovedoll.com

Is it possible to make a poll?

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
Dondoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Is it possible to make a poll?

Post by Dondoll »

I think that would be a good idea. For example which vendor has the best service pre and post?

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Is it possible to make a poll?

Post by Tsall »

Yes of course.
When creating a new topic you will find the option "Poll creation" below the text editor.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

koaplayer1998
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by koaplayer1998 »

Dondoll wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:51 pm I think that would be a good idea. For example which vendor has the best service pre and post?
Be forewarned that you should only mention those that are currently on the "approved" list. Otherwise, you run the risk of having your thread and poll locked or censored.
This will result in incomplete results for your poll. For instance, mine isn't listed anymore, yet I would put them up against any other vendor out there.
"If you allow those who value or worship money and power over truth to control you, then you become part of the problem."

Dondoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dondoll »

koaplayer1998 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 6:45 pm
Dondoll wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:51 pm I think that would be a good idea. For example which vendor has the best service pre and post?
Be forewarned that you should only mention those that are currently on the "approved" list. Otherwise, you run the risk of having your thread and poll locked or censored.
This will result in incomplete results for your poll. For instance, mine isn't listed anymore, yet I would put them up against any other vendor out there.
Thanks for the advice. I do realize that there are some equally good vendors not on the TDF list

INFORMATIONS