www.wmdolls.com

WM Dolls #19 154cm - 154B Unboxing w/ photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Noobster 8-64

Re: WM Dolls #19 154cm - 154B Unboxing w/ photos

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Ghosta wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 8:34 am Beautiful doll you have there Noobster. Congratulations!
Thanks, pal! I really appreciate it! :D

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

anatoly wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:26 am Thank you for these photos! I really appreciate you showing all the angles in a straight way.

And I especially appreciate your realistic photos -- without enhancements or special lighting. This is the kind of thing we need when deciding whether to purchase a doll.

If you have a chance, can you post a couple of videos of "squeeze tests"? I'm really curious how the S-TPE feels in the butt and breasts.
Thanks, buddy! I appreciate your kind words. I’m all about those straightforward and descriptive photos as well, especially when the doll's got a sculpt that needs to be fully appreciated. I'll shoot a couple of videos like you asked, no sweat. Also, I'm thinking of popping her on the scale, so expect more posts over the weekend. Cheers, buddy, and thanks for dropping that comment!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Hey guys, nice to see one of these girls on a western forum and I glad you like her.
This doll was designed by me with the help of a Japanese friend for WM a couple of years ago and was mainly directed at the Japanese market. The concept was what my Japanese friend called a «brass band girl», a normal but cute body with real life measurements. As opposed to the typical «idol» or athletic body types we see on most dolls.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Cubiko wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:19 pm Hey guys, nice to see one of these girls on a western forum and I glad you like her.
This doll was designed by me with the help of a Japanese friend for WM a couple of years ago and was mainly directed at the Japanese market. The concept was what my Japanese friend called a «brass band girl», a normal but cute body with real life measurements. As opposed to the typical «idol» or athletic body types we see on most dolls.
Hey dude! I love your doll! Fantastic job, man! I gotta hand it to you. Honestly, the photos don't do justice to your design. The realistic feel that the little details add, like the thickness of her calves or the curves of her waist, is just something else. I dig how she's not just a 'round' doll but has all those forms. Anyway, I am ranting. I wish I had the right words to articulate everything I find fascinating about her. Wasn't she originally supposed to be made of silicone? It would be awesome if WM produced her in a premium silicone version; I'd definitely buy her again. Congrats, man, keep up the great work! :D

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

magnussam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:03 am Thanks for taking the picture really appreciate you taking the time. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

How do you like the stpe? How does it compare with other tpe dolls you own?
Here you go, buddy! Fortunately, I caught the daylight just before sunset. Pretty open, I'd say 3/4, and still holds a lot of dignity. Hope you find it useful. Let me know what you think.
35.jpg
35.jpg (732.84 KiB) Viewed 796 times
36.jpg
36.jpg (699.85 KiB) Viewed 796 times
37.jpg
37.jpg (685.79 KiB) Viewed 796 times

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Cubiko wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 4:19 pm Hey guys, nice to see one of these girls on a western forum and I glad you like her.
YES! I totally love this sculpt!

I would have totally bought this doll when it was first introduced if it has STPE (I think the heavy weight requires a more resilient material), as well as the vagina hole issue fixed. Super appealing sculpt. I LOVE more cute realistic dimensions in a body.

If only the vagina issue was fixed!

Oh well, I am content to wait to see how WM addresses this. Good job Cubiko!

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:20 pm
magnussam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:03 am Thanks for taking the picture really appreciate you taking the time. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Here you go, buddy! I just caught the daylight, right before sunset. Pretty open, I'd say 3/4, and still holds a lot of dignity. Hope you find it useful. Let me know what you think.35.jpg36.jpg37.jpg
Thanks so much Noobster!!!!

That looks pretty good! I am beginning to think that a little gape is sort of good, since a variable vagina opening size is better in that, it would be more adaptable for different sizes of our biology. Plus it would help with drying, and possible future repairs.

The gape looks ok not the greatest, but definitely not the worst I have seen. The anus does look like there is more tension there, but with STPE hopefully this is less of a problem.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 3:56 pm
anatoly wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:26 am Thank you for these photos! I really appreciate you showing all the angles in a straight way.

And I especially appreciate your realistic photos -- without enhancements or special lighting. This is the kind of thing we need when deciding whether to purchase a doll.

If you have a chance, can you post a couple of videos of "squeeze tests"? I'm really curious how the S-TPE feels in the butt and breasts.
Thanks, buddy! I appreciate your kind words. I’m all about those straightforward and descriptive photos as well, especially when the doll's got a sculpt that needs to be fully appreciated. I'll shoot a couple of videos like you asked, no sweat. Also, I'm thinking of popping her on the scale, so expect more posts over the weekend. Cheers, buddy, and thanks for dropping that comment!
Video and weigh in would be great!!! Thanks again for the real life pics, and all this effort. :)

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

magnussam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:27 pm

Here you go, buddy! I just caught the daylight, right before sunset. Pretty open, I'd say 3/4, and still holds a lot of dignity. Hope you find it useful. Let me know what you think.35.jpg36.jpg37.jpg

That looks pretty good! I am beginning to think that a little gape is sort of good, since a variable vagina opening size is better in that, it would be more adaptable for different sizes of our biology. Plus it would help with drying, and possible future repairs.

The gape looks ok not the greatest, but definitely not the worst I have seen. The anus does look like there is more tension there, but with STPE hopefully this is less of a problem.
You're welcome, man! Fairly good, right? I think I can confidently say that her overall ratings are high, beyond her design, which, in my opinion, is an A++. Her overall craftsmanship is pretty solid, her price seems fair to me, and it's evident they pay attention to details. The heads, despite being STPE, look quite pretty, with nicely articulated hands and feet. LHP without issues, even if the mold issue in the holes needed fixing, I still think she's a solid doll.

magnussam

Post by magnussam »

Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:00 pm

You're welcome, man! Fairly good, right? I think I can confidently say that her overall ratings are high, beyond her design, which, in my opinion, is an A++. Her overall craftsmanship is pretty solid, her price seems fair to me, and it's evident they pay attention to details. The heads, despite being STPE, look quite pretty, with nicely articulated hands and feet. LHP without issues, even if the mold issue in the holes needed fixing, I still think she's a solid doll.
these are good points, I think if I could get the doll at a good price I may go for it (would off set the work I need to do to fix the issue), this issue also exists with other brands (I have fixed 3 of my TPE dolls). Just that I wouldn't even need to think it through if WM didn't have this issue, I would have bought the doll ages ago, its a no brainer, such good looks!

Anyhow, thanks again, and enjoy! :)

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

magnussam wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 pm
Noobster 8-64 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:00 pm

these are good points, I think if I could get the doll at a good price I may go for it (would off set the work I need to do to fix the issue), this issue also exists with other brands (I have fixed 3 of my TPE dolls). Just that I wouldn't even need to think it through if WM didn't have this issue, I would have bought the doll ages ago, its a no brainer, such good looks!

Anyhow, thanks again, and enjoy! :)
Thanks, buddy! :multi:

Peckerwreker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Peckerwreker »

Post more pictures! I can't get enough of her!

anatoly

Post by anatoly »

I'm looking at a number of WM dolls which have similar realistic proportions. I'm hoping that what we like about the 154B holds up for some of the slightly taller models.

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

Peckerwreker wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:06 am Post more pictures! I can't get enough of her!
Dude! I'm still amazed! I don't think the photos do justice to this doll. Her proportions are designed in such a way that, when combined, they give a sense of naturalness and realism, It's mind-blowing! You're good with measurements, take a look at this, her calves are thick! :D
Thick Calves.jpg
Thick Calves.jpg (702 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Noobster 8-64

Post by Noobster 8-64 »

anatoly wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 10:24 am I'm looking at a number of WM dolls which have similar realistic proportions. I'm hoping that what we like about the 154B holds up for some of the slightly taller models.
It seems like we, doll enthusiasts, are always on the hunt! :plaidskirt: It would be awesome if you could drop any cool finds our way when you come across them!

INFORMATIONS