https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

In a Forest of Tiny Minxes

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: In a Forest of Tiny Minxes

Post by ShadowFun »

A New Discovery!

Discovery 1.JPG
Discovery 1.JPG (4.63 MiB) Viewed 293 times

“Pfft… I always knew this was here… giggle!”

Discovery 2.JPG
Discovery 2.JPG (4.57 MiB) Viewed 293 times

Well… it’s new to me… and that’s what matters.

I found a new “Nature Preserve” close to my home and my commute to and from work. It’s nestled in-between some major roads and adjacent neighborhoods filled with mansions. I spotted it on the map yesterday by zooming in on a green area to see what was there. What a delightful surprise!

It’s another tract of land donated by a wealthy benefactor to the city to be used as a nature center for preservation and teaching. While not a huge area, it’s in some rolling hills and has a nice little network of trails. Also, much to my delight, the trails are not manicured like they typically are in city parks.

Of course, being a “learning” park… it’s got some strange features…

Discovery 3.JPG
Discovery 3.JPG (5.61 MiB) Viewed 293 times

“This would be a great Minx Cabin! Giggle!”

Discovery 4.JPG
Discovery 4.JPG (4.16 MiB) Viewed 293 times

It sure would… 🥰

While we wandered around, a bus load of short Hoomans arrived, but Cedar and I were able to stay away from them without much trouble. Being the first time here, I didn’t pull out the camera much… this trip was about discovering the place. More pics will come soonish…

One of the best things about this park’s location is it’s proximity to the Art Gardens.

Cedar and I dropped by there afterwards… 😍

Discovery 5.JPG
Discovery 5.JPG (6.65 MiB) Viewed 293 times

“Giggle! It’s snowing… but not snow!”

Discovery 6.JPG
Discovery 6.JPG (4.63 MiB) Viewed 293 times
Discovery 7.JPG
Discovery 7.JPG (6.05 MiB) Viewed 293 times
Discovery 8.JPG
Discovery 8.JPG (4.37 MiB) Viewed 293 times

The next time I do this loop, I’ll go in the reverse order.

I’ve never had an issue being at the Art Gardens early in the morning, but the new Nature Preserve is gated… and it doesn’t open until 8am. With how early I rise, I could easily get to the Gardens for some sunrise giggles, then be out to the Preserve for some more!

“Yes!!! Just in time for mosquito breakfast!!!”

Discovery 9.JPG
Discovery 9.JPG (5.89 MiB) Viewed 293 times

“Giggle”

🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Heh. I noticed that she wasn't wearing the ribbon anymore, but somehow I didn't register that her sash/belt was different! I thought that it looked nice but didn't clue in that it wasn't the same one anymore! I did think that her nipples looked pinker than before and I guess we now know why. I also thought that her skin looked different, softer if you will, but just sort of chalked it up to lighting. Now with this fresh set to look at as well, she definitely looks different. You can see the shimmer in some of the photos! She looks amazing! (Although I'm not sure what you could do to her that would make me think otherwise)

She looks too clean, though... Nymph life is hanging out with chipmunks, chasing frogs, and scheming with mosquitos. I'm sure that will change back to normal in no time! :mrgreen:

That pile of petals was a great find! Some really cute photos. Who knows what other secrets this new space might hide? I'm sure Cedar will reveal its secrets in time!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of Cedar in the wild, and the information on caring for her lovely body... I've often wondered if Phicen-TBLeague dolls could (should?) be cleaned with mineral oil, like the TPE big ones. I suppose that once the oil has been absorbed, you apply talcum powder all over the body? :glou:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Looks like a fun place to do photos.
Great set of photos :thumbs_up:

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

john1972 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 5:31 pm Looks like a fun place to do photos.
Great set of photos :thumbs_up:
Thanks pal! The place does have a lot of potential… it’s good to have another spot to go close to home!

Vicvic wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 4:28 pm Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of Cedar in the wild, and the information on caring for her lovely body... I've often wondered if Phicen-TBLeague dolls could (should?) be cleaned with mineral oil, like the TPE big ones. I suppose that once the oil has been absorbed, you apply talcum powder all over the body?

Yes, powdering is correct! But don’t use too much oil. I pat off the excess with a towel. I’ve heard that too much oil will damage the Phicens! Glad you are enjoying the photos!

agent0013 wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:39 pm She looks too clean, though... Nymph life is hanging out with chipmunks, chasing frogs, and scheming with mosquitos. I'm sure that will change back to normal in no time! :mrgreen:

That pile of petals was a great find! Some really cute photos. Who knows what other secrets this new space might hide? I'm sure Cedar will reveal its secrets in time!

Oh… there will be dirty muck. Probably not enough to satisfy you tho… :whistle:

I’m pretty pleased with Cedar’s new look and I plan on getting her in front of the camera more soonish. Honestly, today wasn’t the best day for posing. There was a lot going on at both parks and the new one was too unfamiliar for me to feel comfortable. I managed not to get chased by geese tho!

Bonus Railing Giggle!

Discovery x .JPG
Discovery x .JPG (4.28 MiB) Viewed 248 times

Have a great night everyone!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Soft Morning Giggles

Soft Morning 1.JPG
Soft Morning 1.JPG (4.51 MiB) Viewed 213 times

“Good morning Luv… that’s some strange rock you’re sitting on.”

“It’s tufa… giggle… and it’s scratchy on my tushy!”

Soft Morning 2.JPG
Soft Morning 2.JPG (4.55 MiB) Viewed 213 times

Mmmmm… scratchy indeed!

It was a beautiful morning at the Art Gardens… and Cedar and I took advantage of being alone. There’s this wonderful little tufa garden in a conspicuous place. Every time I pass it, I want to take pics of the little Luv there, but there’s always people around.

But not at 7am… 😍

Soft Morning 3.JPG
Soft Morning 3.JPG (4.16 MiB) Viewed 213 times
Soft Morning 4.JPG
Soft Morning 4.JPG (3.61 MiB) Viewed 213 times

I also decided to bring my X-T1 and my prime lenses today… fancy photography!

I’ve been using the little X-M1 and pancake zoom so much lately that I’d forgotten some of my methods using my primes. Funny how that is, it doesn’t take long to get rusty. It was nice taking the slower approach to composition this morning.

Cedar seemed to enjoy the slowness too…

Soft Morning 5.JPG
Soft Morning 5.JPG (5.45 MiB) Viewed 213 times

“The flowers are still sleepy!”

Soft Morning 6.JPG
Soft Morning 6.JPG (4.59 MiB) Viewed 213 times

“Wake up Gardens!”

Soft Morning 7.JPG
Soft Morning 7.JPG (6.47 MiB) Viewed 213 times

“Giggle!”

Thanks for dropping by everyone!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Wow looks like you opened up the lens all the way for these :)..
Fun look :thumbs_up:

agent0013
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by agent0013 »

Is it the different lens? The lighting? Cedar's new skin treatment? Is she somehow getting cuter than she already was? These shots look amazing! The first one is my favorite but they're all incredible! I'm going to have to look at them again on larger screens when I get home tonight!
Image Proud servant of Arachne Baenre, the drow elf.

Follow us on Twitter!

The Adventures of Arachne Baenre (Story thread)
Arachne the Domesticated Drow (Non-Story thread)
The True North Clan (Mini thread)
0013 Modifying and Maker thread

Stocking_Hunter

Post by Stocking_Hunter »

agent0013 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:08 pm Is it the different lens? The lighting? Cedar's new skin treatment? Is she somehow getting cuter than she already was? These shots look amazing! The first one is my favorite but they're all incredible! I'm going to have to look at them again on larger screens when I get home tonight!
So I am not the only one who noticed her being somehow being cuter? :razz:

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

agent0013 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:08 pm Is it the different lens? The lighting? Cedar's new skin treatment? Is she somehow getting cuter than she already was? These shots look amazing! The first one is my favorite but they're all incredible! I'm going to have to look at them again on larger screens when I get home tonight!
Stocking_Hunter wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:59 pm So I am not the only one who noticed her being somehow being cuter? :razz:

“I’m cuter by the minute! Giggle!”

Soft Morning X .JPG
Soft Morning X .JPG (4.59 MiB) Viewed 196 times

john1972 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 4:55 pm Wow looks like you opened up the lens all the way for these :)..
Fun look :thumbs_up:
Thanks bud! Yes… wide open! All the tufa garden shots were with the 60mm macro at f2.4. Unfortunately, I missed getting her perfectly focused in a couple, but the effect in the early morning light is kinda dreamy…

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Soft Morning XX.JPG
Soft Morning XX.JPG (4.06 MiB) Viewed 196 times

Thanks again everyone!

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I love the composition and the dosage of the depth of field.
This gives a little aquatic side to the setting, I think, as if Cedar was also a pretty water nymph.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

Beautiful photos of Cedar and flowers! :thumbs_up: We need to think of a blanket to put under Cedar's bottom when she's sitting on the tufa... :whistle:
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

4891d wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:26 am I love the composition and the dosage of the depth of field.
This gives a little aquatic side to the setting, I think, as if Cedar was also a pretty water nymph.
Thanks 4891d! The tufa garden does look a lot like it’s coral or similar. And many of the tiny little green plants look just like stuff I used to grow in my aquarium. We will definitely need another trip there to play!

Vicvic wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:04 pm Beautiful photos of Cedar and flowers! :thumbs_up: We need to think of a blanket to put under Cedar's bottom when she's sitting on the tufa... :whistle:
Thanks Victor! I’m glad Cedar is is pretty tolerant of my photo requests. Old girlfriends would have never sat on the tufa with their bare bottoms!

Bonus Giggles!

Soft Morning XXX.JPG
Soft Morning XXX.JPG (4.25 MiB) Viewed 118 times

I mentioned earlier that I was wrestling a little with my lenses… that wasn’t my only struggle.

I did standing poses with Cedar in 3 different locations too… with nothing solid for her to lean against. Of course, that is nothing new, but it was one more on-the-spot challenge I had to improvise a solution for quickly. Most of the time when Cedar stands up, I grab a twig lying around to give her some assistance… but there were no twigs anywhere around the beautifully manicured tufa garden.

Fortunately, I pack a small clear plastic doll stand in my camera bag. I don’t use this stand much anymore because it glows brightly whenever the sun hits it and it is distracting in the background. But it worked fine in the tufa garden from the angle I was shooting from… and with the shallow depth of field.

When we got to the pond with the irises, I was back to using a handy twig. But in the flower bed at the end of our post tho, the twig was failing me and I should’ve gone back to the clear stand with the base. The twig kept sinking into the soft dirt and we only got one pic out of it.

Ultimately, between fussing around with changing my lenses and trying to figure out how to stand Cedar up, I got a lot less photos taken than I would’ve liked.

Because the Hoomans were starting to show up… :tongue:

I’ll try to be more efficient next time Luv!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Yeah but you are a master at using twigs to stand your girls lol..
I sucked at it and they shown in most of my shots lol.

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

john1972 wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:29 am Yeah but you are a master at using twigs to stand your girls lol..
I sucked at it and they shown in most of my shots lol.
Well… it takes time and practice… plus some luck!

If you look closely at that last pic I just posted, you can see the twig between Cedar’s legs.

But you shouldn’t be staring at her crotch anyway… dirty boy! :whistle:

INFORMATIONS