www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech 163 silicone with Molly head Factory Photos

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
beachbons
Apprentice
Apprentice

Irontech 163 silicone with Molly head Factory Photos

Post by beachbons »

Here are the factory photos of my Irontech 163 silicone with hard silicone Molly head and Mia ROS head.

I chose this model for the petite frame while having relatively normal height, 5 feet 4 inches, and a relatively average figure. Its supposed to weight 30 kg, 66 pounds without the head according to the website. I chose light brown nipples with 4 inch areolas. I chose a light brown vulva, however, it appears to be pink; I'm OK with that.

I went with the hard silicone head because research indicated that soft silicone heads lost a little bit of detail. I'm in love with Molly's head and I didn't want to lose any detail. If you'll notice, Molly's lips are slightly parted. Her mouth does not allow oral entry. I liked the opportunity to kiss slightly parted lips. She does have implanted eyelashes and eyebrows. She has a wig.

Since I was able to chose a second head, I chose the Mia head, s-1. She is soft silicone and has the ROS feature. Irontech only offers a few of their heads with the ROS feature. They must be soft silicone.

I chose brown eyes. I thought the blue and green eyes appeared too bright. I'm happy with the eye color.

I chose a neutral color nail polish. The toenails are French-tipped and I'm happy with the result.

I asked for freckles. Initially, the Rosemary representative asked for an example. I replied, do what you think is best. The freckles are a little light, but, I'm happy.

Soft belly, breasts and ass. The factory video shows very nice softness in those areas.

Hard silicone hands and feet. The feet are bolt less. This particular model does not have wired toes although Irontech does offer wired toes on a few models. She has Articulating fingers.

My only concern at this point is the redness around Molly's eyes. The Rosemary representative said there was nothing that could be done. I have noticed other Irontech heads have the same redness with varying degrees.

I chose no mechanical or electrical features. This is my first doll. It took right at 4 weeks to complete. Initially, Rosemary said it would be 5 to 6 weeks.
Attachments
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (1).jpg
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (1).jpg (440.09 KiB) Viewed 885 times
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (11).jpg
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (11).jpg (394.23 KiB) Viewed 885 times
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (4).jpg
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (4).jpg (456.14 KiB) Viewed 885 times
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (13).jpg
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (13).jpg (457.25 KiB) Viewed 885 times
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (19).jpg
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (19).jpg (417.73 KiB) Viewed 885 times
the second head (2).jpg
the second head (2).jpg (400.43 KiB) Viewed 885 times
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (5).jpg
163cm5ft4 B-cup Silicone Sex Doll – Molly (5).jpg (386.65 KiB) Viewed 885 times

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Irontech 163 silicone with Molly head Factory Photos

Post by irontechdoll »

Thank you for your sharing.
The ROS head is not the same as a soft head. Its softness falls between hard and soft silicone heads, and it can have hair, eyebrows, and lower lashes implanted, unlike soft silicone heads.
Irontech Doll Head.jpg
Irontech Doll Head.jpg (556.5 KiB) Viewed 831 times
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

Thanks for sharing, she looks great here!
I really like the proportions of the 163.
Between yours and Nirodha's thread, it's really helped me to decide on the 163.

I am curious about the weight addition with different softness options. I went to rosemary doll to take a quick look and they had some options like ultrasoft skin, butt, belly, thigh but there is no indication of how much weight each option will add(if any?). It's also not clear whether choosing ultrasoft skin option implies ultrasoft thigh already etc..

From what I understand, the stated weight of 30kg(without head) is for standard softness with no extra soft options.
It would be good to know how much weight these additional options add.
I am close to pulling the trigger but these doubts are making it hard to finalize the options. I would like to go for some of the ultrasoft options but if they add too much weight I'll rather not have them.

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this?

Nirodha
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nirodha »

Congrats beachbons your doll looks amazing:)

xanen wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 5:02 am

From what I understand, the stated weight of 30kg(without head) is for standard softness with no extra soft options.
It would be good to know how much weight these additional options add.
I am close to pulling the trigger but these doubts are making it hard to finalize the options. I would like to go for some of the ultrasoft options but if they add too much weight I'll rather not have them.

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on this?
Irontech Doll now has information on their official website about how much additional weight will incur if you choose certain soft and robotic options.
To do this, all you have to do is hold the mouse cursor over the option for the corresponding options and you will then see the expected additional weight. :thumbs_up:
softoption +weight.jpg
softoption +weight.jpg (199.04 KiB) Viewed 793 times

Arverne
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arverne »

I really like this S44 head, but it wouldn't go with an ebony body like mine, I think.
For information, my 163 cm body weighs 32.9 kg without head, with the gel butt option.
So, the indication "+ 2-4 kg" seems correct to me.

serotta

Post by serotta »

I'm not sure if I've ever seen factory pics that look more like an actual woman. She almost looks like she could come to life and walk right up to you. This is an entirely different type of doll. Nothing is exaggerated or stylized, and the proportions are meant to be absolutely lifelike in person.

Here's an interesting tidbit. The doll's height, waist, and hips are essentially identical to Riley Reid's. I discovered this by using her as a gauge for plausibility.

xanen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xanen »

Arverne wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:48 pm I really like this S44 head, but it wouldn't go with an ebony body like mine, I think.
For information, my 163 cm body weighs 32.9 kg without head, with the gel butt option.
So, the indication "+ 2-4 kg" seems correct to me.
Much thanks for the info, that's really helpful to know!

With that, it would mean the gel butt option adds about 2.9 kg compared to the default.
I'm really leaning towards keeping the doll(without head) at around 30kg, but looking at the standard and gel butt video, it really is a big difference.
The standard butt is really quite hard looking but I would really prefer not to add any weight.. Decisions decisions..

INFORMATIONS