https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Top quality mini dolls in 2024

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

loadmaster22

Re: Top quality mini dolls in 2024

Post by loadmaster22 »

My Sarah is this doll: https://www.myminisexdoll.com/product/7 ... ll-lesley/

Relatively inexpensive, she is excellent. Holds poses well, has individual gripping fingers, feels great to the touch, and is only 6kg.

jacyn1265
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jacyn1265 »

CigaretteAhegao wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 3:31 am The next dolls I got were the new Ganyu and Paimon Genshin Impact 65 cm dolls from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios. The bodies are made from platinum silicone and are quite nice to touch. These dolls have pvc hands, feet and heads. Each doll has 3 head variants and 2 poses for each hand. The pvc parts attach with pegs that are attached to the skeleton in the arms, legs and neck. The sculpting on the heads are great and each has an ahegao variant that has become my go to while using these dolls. I really love these dolls, Ganyu especially. Out of my dolls, Ganyu is my hands down favorite.

I recently received a 65 cm Boa Hancock, which is also from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios. This doll
is similar to the Genshin dolls and made from the same type of material and the head and hands attach with pegs. Unlike the Genshin dolls, Boa has silicone feet and 6 hand poses (3 for each hand), and only 1 head. The sculpting on the head and hands are great, but I would have really loved if Boa had more head variants, including an ahegao one. She is similar to the Genshin dolls in feel, but I think the love hole is slightly roomier.

I could see myself getting more mini dolls in the future, especially if the right Genshin Impact characters get released (like Mona). I do know that there is a Raiden Shogun mini doll on the way, which I will probably get.
If i may ask, where did you order the dolls from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios? Do they have their own website? I've been looking for anime mini dolls around the same size that you've been looking for

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

loadmaster22 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:20 am My Sarah is this doll: https://www.myminisexdoll.com/product/7 ... ll-lesley/

Relatively inexpensive, she is excellent. Holds poses well, has individual gripping fingers, feels great to the touch, and is only 6kg.
I’d be interested to hear more about how this order and doll quality goes for you….

It’s a decently arranged website but it’s not accurate in connecting dolls to actual manufacturers, “customer reviews” appear fake/made up/insubstantial, manufacturers certificates look doctored, and prices are well under market rate for dolls I recognize…. All warning flags.

I hope the purchase goes well and more info on a quality doll soon arrives…. Please keep us updated!
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

loadmaster22

Post by loadmaster22 »

SinsuaLuvr wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 4:30 pm
I’d be interested to hear more about how this order and doll quality goes for you….

It’s a decently arranged website but it’s not accurate in connecting dolls to actual manufacturers, “customer reviews” appear fake/made up/insubstantial, manufacturers certificates look doctored, and prices are well under market rate for dolls I recognize…. All warning flags.

I hope the purchase goes well and more info on a quality doll soon arrives…. Please keep us updated!
Hi SinsuaLuvr, I can tell you right now how it went because I bought this exact doll in 2022 from a nearly identical copy of this website called minisexdoll.com. If you look at the two sites they look almost exactly the same. My beloved Sarah is in fact this “Lesley” doll :D
I was very wary but she was only $169 USD then so I decided to risk it. To reduce the risk, I chose a doll that they said would ship from inside the US (from their California warehouse), so there was no customs to worry about. The purchase went perfectly and took about 3 weeks which is what they estimated. She arrived with a wig that is too loose, an oversized nightie, one eyelash fallen off and the other one soon to fall off too. Her fingernails and toenails were too big and some fell off so I removed all the loose ones. You can see a black stitch of some kind of thread in her vagina. Her eyes do not move and her head can only rotate on 2 axes not 3. Other than that she is perfect, lol! So this is really a “starter” doll that’s never going to look as good as most dolls i see here.

In practice she is sooo nice to handle. Only 13 pounds or 6kg so I can bounce her on me with one hand (and hold a camera in the other). She has held up well structurally with no issues for nearly 2 years.

About a year ago i posted a review on their site and it did appear there. The doll is now gone from that site and so my review is gone too.

I wouldn’t want to trust them with a large purchase. I would want to get a much better recommendation from people who have bought the really great dolls here.

SinsuaLuvr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SinsuaLuvr »

loadmaster22 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:20 am
Hi SinsuaLuvr, I can tell you right now how it went because I bought this exact doll in 2022 from a nearly identical copy of this website called minisexdoll.com. If you look at the two sites they look almost exactly the same. My beloved Sarah is in fact this “Lesley” doll :D
I was very wary but she was only $169 USD then so I decided to risk it. To reduce the risk, I chose a doll that they said would ship from inside the US (from their California warehouse), so there was no customs to worry about. The purchase went perfectly and took about 3 weeks which is what they estimated. She arrived with a wig that is too loose, an oversized nightie, one eyelash fallen off and the other one soon to fall off too. Her fingernails and toenails were too big and some fell off so I removed all the loose ones. You can see a black stitch of some kind of thread in her vagina. Her eyes do not move and her head can only rotate on 2 axes not 3. Other than that she is perfect, lol! So this is really a “starter” doll that’s never going to look as good as most dolls i see here.

In practice she is sooo nice to handle. Only 13 pounds or 6kg so I can bounce her on me with one hand (and hold a camera in the other). She has held up well structurally with no issues for nearly 2 years.

About a year ago i posted a review on their site and it did appear there. The doll is now gone from that site and so my review is gone too.

I wouldn’t want to trust them with a large purchase. I would want to get a much better recommendation from people who have bought the really great dolls here.
Thank you for the feedback….

I’m glad you got a decent doll and meets your expectations.

With your experience and listed quality assurance flaws, combined with the price points offered, it sounds like they are offering factory “seconds” (slightly defective) products with decent discounts. I just would prefer they were a little more forthright and transparent. Nonetheless….I agree great dolls if you understand what you’re getting.

:glou:
Sin's Sanctum
April - 80cm elfling (silicone-9lbs) ~ 2016 from JM Dolls
Tawney - 132cm {Lexi head} - (silicone-45lbs) ~ 2017 from Private Island Beauties
Sophie - Piper 100cm {Jessica head} - (silicone-28lbs) ~ 2024 from SexDollCanada
Olivia - AK6 157cm {#45 head} - (silicone-68lbs) ~ 2024 from RosemaryDoll

”My Better Half” - 90cm Legs & Hips (TPE - 24lbs) ~ 2024 Seiraku Toys from Onahole

CigaretteAhegao

Post by CigaretteAhegao »

jacyn1265 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 am If i may ask, where did you order the dolls from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios? Do they have their own website? I've been looking for anime mini dolls around the same size that you've been looking for
I got mine from Kemelias.com. Fast shipping and friendly owner that is willing to answer any questions. I did a google search for Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios and couldn’t find a website for them. As for sites selling their sex dolls, I know from non-sex doll purchases that Mozfigure is a legit figure retailer as is orzGK. They take forever to arrive in the USA though. It was like, 45 days to arrive from China.

jacyn1265
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jacyn1265 »

CigaretteAhegao wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 5:06 am
jacyn1265 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:27 am If i may ask, where did you order the dolls from Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios? Do they have their own website? I've been looking for anime mini dolls around the same size that you've been looking for
I got mine from Kemelias.com. Fast shipping and friendly owner that is willing to answer any questions. I did a google search for Yu Zhai Ren Xing Studios and couldn’t find a website for them. As for sites selling their sex dolls, I know from non-sex doll purchases that Mozfigure is a legit figure retailer as is orzGK. They take forever to arrive in the USA though. It was like, 45 days to arrive from China.
Hmm, I see, thanks! I appreciate the info

INFORMATIONS