www.lovenestle.com

Sex Doll Brothels: Ethical Future or Ethical Quandary?

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sex Doll Brothels: Ethical Future or Ethical Quandary?

Post by seagull »

Are we going to pay tax for our sex dolls or AI robots?

Please don't encourage them and put ideas in their heads :haha4:

NightmareFiction

Post by NightmareFiction »

LoveNestle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:39 pm If so, consider human rights, which I think is connected with citizenship. Are we going to pay tax for our sex dolls or AI robots? :D :D :D :D
I can't see the logic in instituting a continuous tax on the possession of a sex doll/robot after the point of sale, especially for regular consumers. The doll/robot doesn't have taxable income (because it doesn't have a job), and therefore does not generate income in which to tax. That'd be like taxing a lawnmower. :haha4:

As for citizenship and human rights, I feel like once we get to the event horizon where AI and robotics are "alive", they should just be treated like people, with all the rights that entails. Seems way easier than spending time debating it based on how people are feeling at the time.
IT153cm
JY161cm
JM75cm
JM105 "Sorceress"
MZR160cm

Ungovernable1

Post by Ungovernable1 »

Save your money!!! Buy a new doll!!!

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

NightmareFiction wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 7:38 pm
LoveNestle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:39 pm If so, consider human rights, which I think is connected with citizenship. Are we going to pay tax for our sex dolls or AI robots? :D :D :D :D
I can't see the logic in instituting a continuous tax on the possession of a sex doll/robot after the point of sale, especially for regular consumers. The doll/robot doesn't have taxable income (because it doesn't have a job), and therefore does not generate income in which to tax. That'd be like taxing a lawnmower. :haha4:

As for citizenship and human rights, I feel like once we get to the event horizon where AI and robotics are "alive", they should just be treated like people, with all the rights that entails. Seems way easier than spending time debating it based on how people are feeling at the time.
Lol, that is my point if given human rights( treated like people), they should work! Human rights means they will given the rights like citizenship! Then maybe they'll need to pay their tax. Or if they are just not getting there, the human rights we are given are not as much as a pretty normal human. Then I do think they should not pay tax. However, I don't see the actual point of giving them rights, cuz they don't feel anything, they are just smart. This might be a little bit bad, cuz I know it is the right thing to give rights... I just think they don't get feelings. :haha4: Don't hate me for that...❣️

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Ungovernable1 wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 8:08 pm Save your money!!! Buy a new doll!!!
Lol true! They seem cannot to be fully cleaned... :glou:

nobody Parker

Post by nobody Parker »

sigmeister wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:24 am Interesting - so if your married and go there and become addicted/hooked - the Doll can easily become " the other woman" - would the wife see it any differently - on the other hand are you no longer a pimp or madam if your not taking advantage of a "real " woman as Synthian points out

There is no doubt with the continued realism of AI, with even more interaction, that this could be another field of opportunities - you know you wont be judged by a Doll !! - Sigmeister
Is this cheating? I'm not sure. I mean after all it's a doll,more of a toy, not a real lady.

INFORMATIONS