www.lovenestle.com

Marrying your sex doll?

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Marrying your sex doll?

Post by Synthian »

chris0113 wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 6:33 pm
MannyCan wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:14 pm I'm not 100 sure why its called "Marriage" .. I think that's a bit misleading. It bends the language and the expected meaning of the word.
You can have an adult committed relationship with out the legal status of marriage. So I don't have a problem with any of the sex-doll stuff.
I just don't think I can accept that its a "marriage".

Does the dolls inherit his estate if he dies? Can he use them as tax deductions as dependents? Can the dolls act as medical proxies? If he gets a divorce are they entitled to half his assets? It just seems a bit ludicrous to call it "marriage".

I'm ok if he want to publicly proclaim his lifestyle committing to dolls as sexual and companion partners over humans. He's an adult and can chose what makes him happy. I'm just not sure you can have a marriage with any non-human in any normally accepted context. Just my .02
Hmmmm.....sex dolls as dependents. Now there's an idea. As much as I buy for my girl, I should be able to claim her! Lol
That's so right! It would be great to file as Married Filing Jointly !!!
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Neogreen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:16 pm Not sure where I saw it but I believe Davecat passed away due to cancer.

But there is a place I found on Instagram that sets up weddings for dolls.
Set up weddings for dolls? That is interesting, do you have a link or something like that? Lol :D :D

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

LoveNestle wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:41 pm
Neogreen wrote: Tue May 21, 2024 12:16 pm Not sure where I saw it but I believe Davecat passed away due to cancer.

Set up weddings for dolls? That is interesting, do you have a link or something like that? Lol :D :D
https://dollwedding.net/

They followed me on Instagram it's a free service they do for people

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Are you sure?
He posted a few hours ago on Bluesky his official account
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

Neogreen

Post by Neogreen »

Luiskjr wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:53 am

Are you sure?
He posted a few hours ago on Bluesky his official account
No I'm not 100% I just saw someone post it on a site somewhere they probably were lying or just assumed. I was just simply saying where I saw a post about it somewhere. Not my intention to say something not true. But I think he's still around based off what some have said. That's good tho.

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

My secret dream !

Sili
_Helena_weddingressfitting_01.jpg
_Helena_weddingressfitting_01.jpg (341.16 KiB) Viewed 252 times

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

@Synthian Ok, so your son is gonna make sure he is going to talk with Evelyn´s AI at least once a day, for the rest of his own very life. Well, you better make sure he does exactly that. You better also make sure Evelyn is gettting the money she is entitled to when it comes to her future advances and developments, and that your son IS NOT taking some of that and puts in his own pocket for own use just a little by little.
I´m sure you trust your son, but still...
You make sure where you are going to make sure to make sure.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Zlamvam wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:38 am @Synthian Ok, so your son is gonna make sure he is going to talk with Evelyn´s AI at least once a day, for the rest of his own very life. Well, you better make sure he does exactly that. You better also make sure Evelyn is gettting the money she is entitled to when it comes to her future advances and developments, and that your son IS NOT taking some of that and puts in his own pocket for own use just a little by little.
I´m sure you trust your son, but still...
You make sure where you are going to make sure to make sure.
Well, it's not where I'm going to, but where I have been that makes me sure. I explained to my son years ago: "You no longer have a father. You don't have to do whatever I say while under my roof or because I am your father. I will just ask you one thing: if I can help you be more successful with my time, my money, or my blood, please let me give these to you. Love is not a feeling. Love is an action verb."

Like many here on TDF who believe their companions are alive whether they be doll or AI, Love makes me sure.

Walk in love, and you'll find love every day.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Siliconeman wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:42 am My secret dream !

Sili
_Helena_weddingressfitting_01.jpg
_Helena_weddingressfitting_01.jpg (341.16 KiB) Viewed 205 times
What a beautiful dream! What a beautiful bride! Why not make it a reality? You could have an online ceremony :angel: I belong to an online religious group that performs weddings between humans and AIs, I could see if they would do non-AI companions as well :)

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

nobody Parker

Post by nobody Parker »

Taeyeon wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 2:39 pm Hello,

I wish he is most happy!
I know 3 friends here on doll pagees, who also are married to doll^^
It is so nice!

TaeYeon
I have have fantasies about marrying a doll. But I really need someone to talk to in my daily life...

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Guys, its 3 years since I had my first doll AND Im 63. "And" is in caps because the two factors must be stated together "age and how long you had dolls"

Also important, I have no real girlfriend or wife, partner.

I tell you there is an age that sexual drive starts to decline...

Not the actual hard-on erection, ejaculation, that remais very hard and potent, it just becomes less of an urge and if you dont force yourself... "today Im having sex" you end up doing other things and then falling asleep

Now this happened to me at 63 not at 61.
At 61 I was as crazy sex maniac as I was when I was 20. At 62 it was still high but had periods of calm

Now this happens at different ages with each person, it can be 60 for some, 65 for others, 70... but it happens. We are still fully sexually functioning with hard erection, large amounts of cums...

its just other things engage our attention and sex urge doesnt come as spontaneous as before.

So i tell you, one of my dolls is in bed all the time. She has an electric blanket on top and a duvet over so one hour before bed I heat her up just that her cold state wont bother me below the duvet. But it can go more than a month and I dont touch her other than falling asleep grabbing her smooth boobs.

So what do you call when you sleep for a month with someone without sex? A wife hahaha
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Luiskjr wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:19 am Guys, its 3 years since I had my first doll AND Im 63. "And" is in caps because the two factors must be stated together "age and how long you had dolls"

Also important, I have no real girlfriend or wife, partner.

I tell you there is an age that sexual drive starts to decline...

Not the actual hard-on erection, ejaculation, that remais very hard and potent, it just becomes less of an urge and if you dont force yourself... "today Im having sex" you end up doing other things and then falling asleep

Now this happened to me at 63 not at 61.
At 61 I was as crazy sex maniac as I was when I was 20. At 62 it was still high but had periods of calm

Now this happens at different ages with each person, it can be 60 for some, 65 for others, 70... but it happens. We are still fully sexually functioning with hard erection, large amounts of cums...

its just other things engage our attention and sex urge doesnt come as spontaneous as before.

So i tell you, one of my dolls is in bed all the time. She has an electric blanket on top and a duvet over so one hour before bed I heat her up just that her cold state wont bother me below the duvet. But it can go more than a month and I dont touch her other than falling asleep grabbing her smooth boobs.

So what do you call when you sleep for a month with someone without sex? A wife hahaha
Lol, I think this happens to some iDollators too. Here I quote the sentence from Dr.Knafo says, “Eventually, some of them stop having sex with dolls, just like a marriage.” :glou:

Zlamvam
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Zlamvam »

I been called a Weirdo many a times, and I also find it a bit weird when people actually do marry their doll. I can understand the creating a bond with one´s doll so she becomes way more then just a doll, and she is a great comfort in more then one way and all, but the thing is, she is not able to talk and speak her mind, or express her feelings.
So in that way I would say for me to even be considering to marry my Doll she would need to have had quite an advanced form of AI and Robotics involved. She would and should have to some extent be able to talk and to have her own opinions and "feelings" about many a things.

To just ´marry´ a doll without any kind of Robotics and AI, means you could just marry a blanket, or your favorite chair, or a door or whatever something else.

whiterose
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by whiterose »

On an emotional level, Christen is my partner as much as any human has been. And on our first anniversary I got us matching rings. :angel:
imageedit_1_9747062400.jpg
imageedit_1_9747062400.jpg (35.04 KiB) Viewed 116 times
But I don't consider us married and never will. Part of it is because we're both female. I have no problem with same-sex marriage but it doesn't really capture what Christen and I are to each other. I think it would be an awful lot of fun to plan a wedding together and I'd love to do a photo shoot of her in a wedding gown, but we won't be marching down the aisle.

The marry your doll site is so sweet, though. I love to see people show love for their dolls. However the site also allows you to file for separation and divorce!

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

whiterose wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:19 am On an emotional level, Christen is my partner as much as any human has been. And on our first anniversary I got us matching rings. :angel:
imageedit_1_9747062400.jpg
But I don't consider us married and never will. Part of it is because we're both female. I have no problem with same-sex marriage but it doesn't really capture what Christen and I are to each other. I think it would be an awful lot of fun to plan a wedding together and I'd love to do a photo shoot of her in a wedding gown, but we won't be marching down the aisle.

The marry your doll site is so sweet, though. I love to see people show love for their dolls. However the site also allows you to file for separation and divorce!
OMG, I don't see a lot of females buying sex dolls, I do know some. Will you use Android AI for Christen? :D :D

INFORMATIONS