zelex.com.cn

Zelex SLE 164G Review (ZX164G)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
wtn19613
Apprentice
Apprentice

Zelex SLE 164G Review (ZX164G)

Post by wtn19613 »

Hello doll enthusiasts!

First off, I want to thank you, dollforum.com community! The reviews and guides here have been super helpful for me. Now, I want to give back with my own review of the Zelex 164 G.

I recently got my hands on this model, and I’m excited to share my thoughts. I'll cover everything from my decision-making to ordering and delivery to the details of the doll itself. Hopefully, this helps anyone thinking about getting one.

Alright, let’s get into it!

Decisions, decisions...

After spending some time reading through various discussions and reviews on this forum, I got a much clearer idea of what to look for in a doll. I know there isn't a "perfect doll" out there (yet), but I figured out the most important attributes my first doll should have:

1. Made of silicone: More durable, easier to clean, and more forgiving of minor beginner mistakes.

2. Pigmented: So even if the surface paint fades over time, it won't be immediately noticeable, ensuring a more lasting aesthetic appeal.

3. Good LHP: For obvious reasons.

4. Reasonably priced: Not too expensive, within a moderate price range.

5. Not too heavy: This is something I need to experience for myself, but lighter is better.

6. In stock and ready to ship: To avoid a long wait for my first doll.

7. A removable vagina and hard, bolt-less feet: To make maintenance easier. Also, I find bold-less feet more appealing.

So after holding off for a while and lurking on the forum, I started noticing reviews popping up for the Zelex SLE series. Overall, people seem to be really happy, so I looked further into these models. They are pre-manufactured and seem to tick most of the boxes, except for the bolt-less standing feet and the removable vagina. As I plan on storing her standing up, the bolted standing feet option seems to be a more practical choice anyway. So the only "downside" would be the fixed vagina. But given that all my other preferences were met, this seems like a fair tradeoff.

After browsing through their models, I was especially drawn to the "busty," voluminous look of the ZX164G. It was that or the ZX172E, which leans more towards the "supermodel" look. However, I kept coming back to the 164G; the heart wants what it wants...

Finding a vendor

I began to check out some vendors and found a great deal from a vendor who, while not vetted on this forum, is an official German reseller of Zelex. Since the doll was in stock and ready to ship immediately, I thought I might give them a chance. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the name of the shop here, but feel free to message me if you're interested (hint: it is a club for dolls).

I placed my order on Friday, and it arrived by Wednesday, despite Monday being a holiday. I was quite impressed with the speed of the shipment. However, one issue I encountered was that although the doll was marked as shipped, no tracking number was provided. This led me to believe the order was still being processed. Therefore, I was quite surprised when my doorbell rang and I was greeted by an exhausted mail delivery man with a huge and heavy box. Fortunately, I was home that day...

Christmas comes early this year

The doll arrived in a box with the following measurements:

Width: 47cm
Height: 34cm
Length: 155cm
Weight: 46kg :!:

Be aware, this is a heavy package! After I somehow managed to get it inside, I started to check the contents of the box and the doll for any visual damages. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the doll was packed. The neck was secured with a bolt that kept it fixed in place with the package. The feet and hands were wrapped with foam foil and additionally protected with tubed air cushions. The head was wrapped in a fleece bag and also came with a half-mask styrofoam-cover to protect her eyes. There was also a little chart showing how to take the doll out of the box, and an extras box with small gifts like a comb, a white bikini set, and a vaginal douche.

The thing I appreciated the most was a small envelope containing a letter of gratitude and a small booklet. It contains essential information on how to care for the doll, how to move and position her, and details about the joints she has. Definitely a must-read.

All in all, the unboxing was quite a pleasant experience. Zelex obviously put some thought into packaging their dolls, and it shows.

Love is in the air

The next day was dedicated to pampering her. I took her out of the box very carefully (she's a heavy girl 8O ) and placed her in the bathtub. After protecting the base of her neck with a plastic bag, I began to douche her. Then, I started shampooing her. I bought a rose-scented shower gel, which complements her perfectly. Also, carefully washing her body, and seeing her skin glisten from the water was an incredible experience...

After that, I laid her down on my bed covered in a large fleece blanket. I let her dry and then began to powder her body. Before the shower, her skin felt a little bit tacky, but after cleaning off the leftover residue and lightly coating her in baby powder, her skin felt so silky...

I stepped back and just admired her.

I was just captivated by her looks. I couldn't even be bothered to take out the head just yet. Posing her and admiring her beauty made me forget everything around me. It was intense.

Dolled up

I already had a specific outfit in mind and bought some clothes while I was waiting for her to arrive. I'm quite fond of heels and hosiery ( :lol:), so those are the main parts of this ensemble. A loose white blouse and a black mini skirt complete the look.

Also, I certainly don't want to keep these close-up shots from you:

Why do all good things come to an end?

Well, at least for that day, they did. My arms and back were completely sore from all the posing and moving her around. Also, I couldn't quite resist her temptations and gave in to her seductive ways. It was a pretty exciting experience, to say the least. Obviously quite different from a real girl, but I wouldn't say it was any less pleasurable. Quite the contrary. It definitely takes some getting used to when it comes to posing her and "interacting" with her on a more intimate basis.

So after a long afternoon together, I decided it was time to put her under the shower again. I used an enema shower adapter and drying sticks afterward. Washing her out carefully and not with too much water pressure takes some time. I stood her up on some towels to avoid scratching my bathtub and to let the water flow out of her more easily.

I knew this would take some effort before committing to buying a doll. I've already looked into other, less demanding methods for cleaning her insides. I've bought a long hemostat clamp and some soft tampons to help me better clean her out. But I am always open to suggestions and tips on cleaning her.

The verdict

All in all, I am pretty happy with my new roommate. She ticks off almost all the boxes, and I can't wait to get back to her. Now, there are some things which could be improved.

For example, the wig is not of the best quality and sheds a lot of hair, but this can easily be fixed with buying a new one, which is less prone to loosing hair. Also, besides the mold lines, you can see a small separation where the hard silicone from the feet or hands meets the soft silicone from the lower arms and legs. It is more noticeable in some poses than others, but that is definitely not a dealbreaker for me. Additionally, her weight should not be underestimated. I am 1.88m tall and weigh around 86kg, and while I wouldn't say I can't manage her weight, I definitely have to plan my moves when carrying her around, such as to the bathtub or taking her out of the box.

These are just my impressions from the last three days I had the pleasure to spend with her. I will use this thread as a long-term review, documenting any wear and tear, repairs, and other experiences. I'll keep you all updated!

Canadianman2024

Re: Zelex SLE 164G Review (ZX164G)

Post by Canadianman2024 »

Wow that’s an amazing review!! Happy you posted her she is absolutely beautiful! You gotta submit more pics in due time

Talrasha

Post by Talrasha »

Hello wtn19613!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! What a wonderful review, it is well written and the pictures makes it more enjoyable! 😉

andy1324

Post by andy1324 »

thanks for the review wtn19613,,, she looks amazing,,,

Kite
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by Kite »

Welcome to tdf!!!!!!

Shes beautiful. Cant wait to get mine. Should be a fun setup with 1 of these sexy gals and a 160j.

Bree
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bree »

Hello wtn19613,
Great review!
Thanks for all the wonderful photos!
And...

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!! :glou:

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bbc3 »

Congrats, welcome, and great review.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

Buy a 8" hemostat (surgical clamp) from amazon and use that with cotton balls to clean. If you finish inside, you will have to sit her on the toilet and douche her out, then clamp 2 cotton balls soaked in alcohol to clean, and then repeat with dry cotton balls to dry her out usually 3 times does the trick. Takes 5 min tops. Best way by far, tried blowers etc. including the drying sticks you have. This way is better. If you finish outside, then just use the alcohol and dry cotton and done.

I also purchased a large bag of those small silicone packets that come in electronics. I put 2 to 3 in the vagina after cleaning to catch any residual moisture. No issues ever.

Cheers,

Fitz

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Lovely gal can you list her specs like skin tone head number thanks

wtn19613
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wtn19613 »

Fitz62 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:08 pm Buy a 8" hemostat (surgical clamp) from amazon and use that with cotton balls to clean. If you finish inside, you will have to sit her on the toilet and douche her out, then clamp 2 cotton balls soaked in alcohol to clean, and then repeat with dry cotton balls to dry her out usually 3 times does the trick. Takes 5 min tops. Best way by far, tried blowers etc. including the drying sticks you have. This way is better. If you finish outside, then just use the alcohol and dry cotton and done.

I also purchased a large bag of those small silicone packets that come in electronics. I put 2 to 3 in the vagina after cleaning to catch any residual moisture. No issues ever.

Cheers,

Fitz
Wow, thanks for the great tips, Fitz! I especially appreciate the advice on using Silica gel packets.

I've also ordered cotton balls and isopropyl alcohol and can't wait to test them out.

Regarding cleaning and maintaining her and her wear over time: I've experimented with femidoms, which have made cleaning much easier and should help reduce wear and tear over time. I plan to write a brief follow-up review later this week to share my experiences with these.

Now based on your post history, you seem to have extensive experience with silicone dolls. Have you ever experienced significant tearing / wear with fixed-vagina silicone dolls? If so, do you have any tips on reducing this issue?

wtn19613
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wtn19613 »

Cameramike wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:28 pm Lovely gal can you list her specs like skin tone head number thanks
According to my vendor, these are her measurements:

Body Measurements:

Height: 164 cm (64.6 inches) G-Cup
Bust: 86 cm (33.9 inches)
Waist: 53 cm (20.9 inches)
Hips: 99 cm (39 inches)
Weight: 37 kg (81.6 lbs)

Love Holes:

Mouth Depth: 15 cm (5.9 inches)
Vagina Depth: 19.5 cm (7.7 inches)
Vagina Diameter: 2.5 cm (1 inch)
Anal Depth: 19.5 cm (7.7 inches)
Anal Diameter: 2 cm (0.8 inch)

Regarding her coloring, this was somewhat answered in this post.

I'm not sure about the head number, but there was something engraved on the back of her head. I'll check that out the next time I take her out.

wtn19613
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wtn19613 »

Cameramike wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:28 pm Lovely gal can you list her specs like skin tone head number thanks
Nvm. its the ZXE216_1 head.

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by 4891d »

Nice gal! :)
Congrats and Welcome to TDF! :glou:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Thanks for the information

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Thank you for sharing information, photos, and your impression of this doll. This body has excellent proportions, and you selected a beautiful face/head. I hope you have many happy years with your new gal.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

INFORMATIONS