www.wmdolls.com

My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My Ideal Bimbo Doll.

Post by Themanhsimelf »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:37 am So far, with measurements gathered...

:evidence:
162cm height.
48 inch boobs.
45 inch booty
23 inch waist

Thic thunder thighs, muscular/fitness model details. Realistic lhp, with Paige British style face.
I'm liking dem stats:multi:
Yes perfect! Now, she needs some proper arms aswell. Im not talking about contest shape muscle arms, but also, not the flimsy thin arms. Who knows a good doll with nice looking, maybe abit detailed arms that are right in between?
153cm Suzy JY Doll. (Ashley)

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Sounds good. I know what you mean of not having big bulky muscles, but more in the middle, I'm guessing.
Muscles something like this, perhaps? Too much, too little?
Attachments
Muscle Tone Example.jpeg
Muscle Tone Example.jpeg (93.3 KiB) Viewed 2480 times
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pera22 »

A bit too muscly legs for me atleast. Idea is about right, but little too much. Same goes with send.

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

On the drawing board as we speak.😁 she needs to be perfect. Think she will have a large fanbase!

ILikeSexyVoices
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ILikeSexyVoices »

NINJASEX wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:15 pm Sounds good. I know what you mean of not having big bulky muscles, but more in the middle, I'm guessing.
Muscles something like this, perhaps? Too much, too little?
Too much for me personally, she intimidates me sort of. Not that's necessarily bad. :lol:
I think the problem is it's common practice to take photos of fitness girls flexing. That's good when focusing on a specific body part.
CG and by a large extent AI images show that flexed muscle look all over her body which feels alien since it's not humanly possible to flex all muscles at once. 0X
Now dolls can't flex either, so we have to live with a compromise between femininity and fitness looks.

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

We are working hard behind the scenes to make something really good :) Stay tuned

Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pera22 »

Can’t wait! :D

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 7:22 am We are working hard behind the scenes to make something really good :) Stay tuned
Excited! Good luck, hope all the ideas paid off :glou:
Also which brand you looking to build the doll with?
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Themanhsimelf wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 am Also, I made some heads since I can't make boobs in Midjourney. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

or

or

or this one:

:)
These are awesome..
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

Joe 90 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:35 pm
Themanhsimelf wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 8:49 am Also, I made some heads since I can't make boobs in Midjourney. I was thinking something along the lines of this:

or

or

or this one:

These are awesome..
Thanks alot :D

Pera22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Pera22 »

or

or

or this one:

My opinion is something between first and last. I like first’s sluttier/hotter look in the eyes and make up. But Last one has best overboosted lips for sure! Last one has too kind and innocent eyes.

Overboosted-doll should have dirty, sexy, slutty look in her eyes.

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

I just received the updated designs. Waist has been trimmed down and the butt looks a little bigger and the vagina has better placement. I approved the design and it should move to a physical sculpt for mold making next.
Attachments
mmexport1717469534746.jpg
mmexport1717469534746.jpg (38.22 KiB) Viewed 714 times
mmexport1717469538010.jpg
mmexport1717469538010.jpg (38.51 KiB) Viewed 714 times
mmexport1717469553777.jpg
mmexport1717469553777.jpg (67.73 KiB) Viewed 714 times

chippyminton

Post by chippyminton »

I really, really don't get the 'fish lips' thing at all. Every time I go grocery shopping, the place seems to be full of women who've had them done. Thing is - most of them seem to weigh at least 300 pounds, they have an ass which rubs against the back of their knees (the perfect 'baby with an overloaded wet diaper' look), they have hair which looks like it's spent a week in a McDonalds fryer, they have 'tramp stamp' tattoos (often with hilariously bad - and permanent - spelling), they urgently need to buy some deodorant, and they usually have a face like a sackful of plumbers wrenches.

So here's a thing, ladies - if you want to make yourself look more attractive to men, try easing back on the burgers, pies, fried chicken and pizzas instead of paying money to make yourself look like a fat grouper who got banned from the 'all-you-can-eat-for-ten-bucks' joint because you bankrupted the owner and he finally shut the place down. When you stink and you're the size of a small country - comedy lips just don't cut it. Even if I miraculously chanced upon a Steven Tyler/Mick Jagger-lipped gal who was a reasonable size, who had a reasonable personality, who had a non-wrench-sack face, who had reasonable personal hygiene, who had reasonable tattoo spelling ability, and - above all - with who I sensed that all-too-rare 'above-50%-chance-of-getting-laid' potential - I imagine that the first kiss would feel like being sucked into an industrial vacuum, but with an over-inflated helium party balloon located where the nozzle should be.

I also wonder how Year-2024 bimbos will look when they're 80. Withered, haggard and wrinkled (if not already dead caused by tanning-salon skin carcinoma) - but with those still-intact enormous plastic bazookas sticking out from her osteoporosis-ravaged ribcage like a pair of Wilson basketballs glued to a gravestone. There'll inevitably be a movie about it. 198-year-old Tom Hanks staring at this zombie corpse-with-insane-tits shouting "WILSONS !! - WIIIILLLSONS !! - WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLSONNNNNNNNNNS" as he rides his home-made raft over the cascading sea of now-leaking silicone, clutching his FedEx-corporate-product-placement-funded secret package of world-changing software which will change humanity by jamming the AI robots which now control everything (= the AI thing is the incidental sub-plot. The movies's mostly about the tits).

Everyone to their own I guess - but this whole bimbo thing just isn't for me. That said - there's a part of me which totally understands the once-in-a-lifetime 'night in a hotel room with Lolo Ferrari' fantasy, But every night? Really? How quickly would you tire of the fact that everything's completely fake - and quickly begin dreaming of soft, natural, wet, sensuous lips and Hitomi-Tanaka-level big, bouncy naturals? Is Lolo a gal who you'd take home to meet your folks? Absolutely no disrespect or offence intended, just expressing a personal opinion. I hope you get fixed up with your dream gal, I really hope she's everything you've obviously dreamed of. And a warm welcome to Brit humour (= humor. You can't spell properly, you can't pronunce the word 'solder' and you have no idea what 'aluminium' is. Apart from that - you're great and I love you all dearly.

Kind regards from the UK.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Can anyone here smell fish?

elite-daily-KJ-fish-8.jpg
elite-daily-KJ-fish-8.jpg (281.74 KiB) Viewed 705 times

danebramage

Post by danebramage »

Chippyminton, this is a love doll forum "fake" is what we do here, whether it's big lips, big butts, or big tits.

Themanhsimelf
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Themanhsimelf »

chippyminton wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:45 pm I really, really don't get the 'fish lips' thing at all. Every time I go grocery shopping, the place seems to be full of women who've had them done. Thing is - most of them seem to weigh at least 300 pounds, they have an ass which rubs against the back of their knees (the perfect 'baby with an overloaded wet diaper' look), they have hair which looks like it's spent a week in a McDonalds fryer, they have 'tramp stamp' tattoos (often with hilariously bad - and permanent - spelling), they urgently need to buy some deodorant, and they usually have a face like a sackful of plumbers wrenches.

So here's a thing, ladies - if you want to make yourself look more attractive to men, try easing back on the burgers, pies, fried chicken and pizzas instead of paying money to make yourself look like a fat grouper who got banned from the 'all-you-can-eat-for-ten-bucks' joint because you bankrupted the owner and he finally shut the place down. When you stink and you're the size of a small country - comedy lips just don't cut it. Even if I miraculously chanced upon a Steven Tyler/Mick Jagger-lipped gal who was a reasonable size, who had a reasonable personality, who had a non-wrench-sack face, who had reasonable personal hygiene, who had reasonable tattoo spelling ability, and - above all - with who I sensed that all-too-rare 'above-50%-chance-of-getting-laid' potential - I imagine that the first kiss would feel like being sucked into an industrial vacuum, but with an over-inflated helium party balloon located where the nozzle should be.

I also wonder how Year-2024 bimbos will look when they're 80. Withered, haggard and wrinkled (if not already dead caused by tanning-salon skin carcinoma) - but with those still-intact enormous plastic bazookas sticking out from her osteoporosis-ravaged ribcage like a pair of Wilson basketballs glued to a gravestone. There'll inevitably be a movie about it. 198-year-old Tom Hanks staring at this zombie corpse-with-insane-tits shouting "WILSONS !! - WIIIILLLSONS !! - WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLSONNNNNNNNNNS" as he rides his home-made raft over the cascading sea of now-leaking silicone, clutching his FedEx-corporate-product-placement-funded secret package of world-changing software which will change humanity by jamming the AI robots which now control everything (= the AI thing is the incidental sub-plot. The movies's mostly about the tits).

Everyone to their own I guess - but this whole bimbo thing just isn't for me. That said - there's a part of me which totally understands the once-in-a-lifetime 'night in a hotel room with Lolo Ferrari' fantasy, But every night? Really? How quickly would you tire of the fact that everything's completely fake - and quickly begin dreaming of soft, natural, wet, sensuous lips and Hitomi-Tanaka-level big, bouncy naturals? Is Lolo a gal who you'd take home to meet your folks? Absolutely no disrespect or offence intended, just expressing a personal opinion. I hope you get fixed up with your dream gal, I really hope she's everything you've obviously dreamed of. And a warm welcome to Brit humour (= humor. You can't spell properly, you can't pronunce the word 'solder' and you have no idea what 'aluminium' is. Apart from that - you're great and I love you all dearly.

Kind regards from the UK.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Can anyone here smell fish?

elite-daily-KJ-fish-8.jpg
Well, the thing is, and I'll try and explain as best I can, is that "generally accepted things" like let's say.. cup size b or c, not to much make-up, not over 6cm heels, nothing to tight on the body in terms of clothing.. all those things are not at all sexy. They're not a turn on (for me). When a girls walks by with cup size G, all fake and popping out of her shirt.. you see people looking.. OMG really?! How could she! That's horrible.. and then my mind goes: Aah so that's wrong...= bad... bad = sexy... sexy = turn on. Now, I've got that with a couple of things. First off: Boobs! Faker the better (up until a certain point). Second: Lips as you mentioned. Lips should not be that big. But when girls do it anyway, out of proportion.. my mind goes.. Oof, you naughty bitch..how dare you. Can't explain why that is, just know it's that way. Same with muscular legs, super high heels (16cm+), big fake ass. Or, as they would say in the UK.. Essex girls / Chavs. But the good kind.. not the village stompers like you mentioned. If you look like you sponsor Mc'D... then no.. it's not for me. Same thing is when you wear high heels.. but can't walk in them.. turn off. So there is a fine line.

Also, me personally, I would never take a chav / whore / Bimbo home to see my family. I'm very happily married and my wife is okay with everything, she even helps me pick names for the dolls haha and is in on the role play part so that's amazing. She is the kinda girl you take home to your loved ones.

The bimbo doll fills other voids. Since you cannot achieve 100% in real life meaning: There are no bimbo girls who are smart, nice, sweet, caring, honost, don't cheat, don't lie while at the same time are hot as fuck, are great in bed, dress amazing, look amazing, smell amazing etc. They don't exist. Trust me... I've tried to find em for a long time, none of em have it all. Even often if you turn your girlfriend into a Project if you will, give her boobs, clothes etc.. she's gonna get more self assured = more outgoing = more followers on social media = more demanding of you since now she can date a LOT more guys... trust me you don't want that.

Hence...... the dolls :D They serve a purpose. For me, I like to take photos and look at them and dress 'em the way I like women to look.. without the negatives. That's the good thing about these dolls, you can make em look the way you like :) (Go on WM, get ours made please haha).

INFORMATIONS