www.irontechdoll.com

Pigmented silicone skin tone

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Aexpin007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Pigmented silicone skin tone

Post by Aexpin007 »

So I been talking to a representative from Irontech lately because I am planning to get a custom head of my choice. Originally I was planning to do a full body custom but it's to expensive for my taste. Long story short I ask Irontech about solving the paint issue on the dolls skin tone coming off ect...The representative replied by saying they can make the base silicone in a colour close to the final skin paint job. My question would be am no expert, would that solve anyting from the paint skin coming off? Or do they have to mold the doll color as well or is that what they are referring to? I would really love Irontech to chime in on this here if it's true because I know many members here are looking forward for this to happened.

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Pigmented silicone skin tone

Post by Meschler »

I am no expert here and I think thats a step in the right direction but no complete solution. As long as the "realistic body finish" is painted on and will rub off over time, there will be some discoloration. That is unavoidable imho. The closer the base silicone color is to the final color finish the less noticeable will the color difference be.

Currently the color difference is quite "huge" and so the difference is very visible when the final body finish comes of.

Some sort of solution would be a form of sealing the sprayed on color. But even then the sealing could come of and so will the color finish.

Just my 2 cents
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

INFORMATIONS