Starpery.com

151B Rong doll with wider shoulders and head examples

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

151B Rong doll with wider shoulders and head examples

Post by PartThree »

Starpery mentioned that the mold was being changed for a wider shoulder (34cm) to accommodate the regular line of heads. I was sent these photos but I can't tell if any are ROS heads. I think 3 of the 4 shown are.
Anyhow, FYI. I like the look of one or two of the ROS heads on this body, especially Natalia. For a doll with head under 25kg, I think it might be worth putting one more in the collection...
Attachments
151 Amy.jpg
151 Amy.jpg (122.38 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
151 Natalia.jpg
151 Natalia.jpg (144.62 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
151 Julie.jpg
151 Julie.jpg (147.16 KiB) Viewed 1111 times
151 Hedy.jpg
151 Hedy.jpg (105.18 KiB) Viewed 1111 times

bbc3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 151B Rong doll with wider shoulders and head examples

Post by bbc3 »

Looks good to me. Kudos to starpery for making this change.

SadMan58
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SadMan58 »

Natalia & Julie (so cute!) seem to be in proportion. But… are the shoulders now too wide for the upper torso?

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

I asked a few follow up questions but the Starpery rep isn't on the forum all that often...

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

I don't know if these pictured heads are ROS heads, but I can confirm that Amy, Natalia, and Hedy are all available as ROS heads. Julie is still in the works.
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, stop by for a chat anytime 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

SxDolled wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:08 pm
I don't know if these pictured heads are ROS heads, but I can confirm that Amy, Natalia, and Hedy are all available as ROS heads. Julie is still in the works.
Right, that's understood. But since the ROS/non-ROS heads look slightly different, I was curious whether the one's shown in the photos provided were ROS or not. Based on other photos, I THINK that all but Julie do represent the ROS heads. To my eye the mouth openings and the width of the lower jaw seem to match. If that's the case, they look good especially Natalia, which is my fave. But I'd like to see more 360 photos of the new Rong with wider shoulders and the new silicone mix before I pull the trigger. I

've given up finding a "realistic" figure between 150cm-155cm with F/G cups AND under 60lbs. Rong's projected weight, if it holds, is close to that ideal so I could live with it...I really wish the 148cm F cup was on the WR4 timeline...

Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Meschler »

looks better as before but imho some heads are still to big to look good on this frame
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

4891d
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by 4891d »

The problem is that Starpery widened the shoulders without widening the bust. As a result there is a significant gap in the armpits which is not at all natural in my opinion.
So if this modified body can go with more heads, it has lost its harmony. I think scaling down a few heads would have been a better solution to expand the choice with this body.

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Starpery mentioned that the mold was being changed for a wider shoulder (34cm) to accommodate the regular line of heads.
Very good news :)
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Meschler wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 1:32 am looks better as before but imho some heads are still to big to look good on this frame
I could live with the Natalia head as presented. A flatter, straight wig (Auburn?) would better narrow the head a bit. I just wish there was something in this size and weight with boobs that actually move with gravity. I'm a bit weary of the middle aged boob job look...

Pot wot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pot wot »

SxDolled wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:08 pm
Have Starpery given a timeline on the Julie ROS head do you know? Julie is the only other head I'd want on my 151 other than Rong.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

4891d wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:13 am
The problem is that Starpery widened the shoulders without widening the bust....
You might be onto something.

Even so...

Amy & Heady - passable. (some heads are still going to work better then others)

Natalia - the head and body's skin-tones are off (probably old wheat skin-tone head on new wheat body) But once you see it, you cant un-see it.

Julie - Julie looks Great!

Note: On the topic of wider shoulders: I have thought ALL the doll models could use wider shoulders. With taller dolls at or around 38cm would be great - But this comes from a "Western" body type/mind set.

*The 151, after the new weight reduction, is going to be a VERY easy doll to pick-up and move around.

PartThree
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PartThree »

Olivia F1 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:39 pm
4891d wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:13 am
The problem is that Starpery widened the shoulders without widening the bust....
You might be onto something.

Even so...

Amy & Heady - passable. (some heads are still going to work better then others)

Natalia - the head and body's skin-tones are off (probably old wheat skin-tone head on new wheat body) But once you see it, you cant un-see it.

Julie - Julie looks Great!

Note: On the topic of wider shoulders: I have thought ALL the doll models could use wider shoulders. With taller dolls at or around 38cm would be great - But this comes from a "Western" body type/mind set.

*The 151, after the new weight reduction, is going to be a VERY easy doll to pick-up and move around.
Julie is the RIGHT head for this body, but I think if they color matched the Natalia head I'd go for it...

Pot wot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Pot wot »

Olivia F1 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 5:39 pm
That's what I'm hoping for. I have my order in with WR4.0. :D

SadMan58
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SadMan58 »

How about the Elizabeth head? On both the newer and original Rong bodies?

A few years back, Starpery said on their website Elizabeth was compatible with the Rong body (other heads being too large.

Could we also see Julie head on the regular Rong body, please.

INFORMATIONS