https://www.coeros.com/

One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Coeros brings dolls to life. We are a full-service company offering a wide range of sex doll accessories and custom services. Our mission is to bring excitement and joy to people's lives by selling high quality sex doll related products. Website: www.coeros.com
KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: One of the best doll stands in the market, REVIEW

Post by KKFun »

The incredible Coeros doll stand.

Bathroom KKFun.jpg
Bathroom KKFun.jpg (11.29 MiB) Viewed 381 times
Comparison.jpg
Comparison.jpg (7.73 MiB) Viewed 381 times

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 pm The incredible Coeros doll stand.

Bathroom KKFun.jpg

Comparison.jpg
Amazing photos. Your creativity is fantastic! When using our stand, we never thought of photographing the doll in such poses! :thumbs_up:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Coeros wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 pm

Bathroom KKFun.jpg

Comparison.jpg
Amazing photos. Your creativity is fantastic! When using our stand, we never thought of photographing the doll in such poses! :thumbs_up:

Thanks Coeros, she was off the ground really, which allowed her to do almost any posture :glou: Amazing doll stand design.

Coeros
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Coeros »

KKFun wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:47 am
Coeros wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 pm

Bathroom KKFun.jpg

Comparison.jpg

Thanks Coeros, she was off the ground really, which allowed her to do almost any posture :glou: Amazing doll stand design.
Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to more of your amazing photos in the future. :multi:
A one-stop shop improving the customer experience by offering a complete range of sex doll accessories.

Our website: https://www.coeros.com/

E-mail: service@coeros.com

Follow Coeros On: Youtube| Twitter | Reddit | Instagram

You can find related products on the official website, and related tutorials can be found in YouTube and TDF.

Tewhano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tewhano »

KKFun wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:47 am she was off the ground really, which allowed her to do almost any posture
Amazing photo. I assume you used a green screen method... but without the green screen?? How did you pull that off? What graphic program are you using?
"I stands all that I can stands and I can't stands no more" - Popeye

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Tewhano wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 8:02 am
KKFun wrote: Mon May 20, 2024 7:47 am she was off the ground really, which allowed her to do almost any posture
Amazing photo. I assume you used a green screen method... but without the green screen?? How did you pull that off? What graphic program are you using?
Thanks a lot Tewhano, I use Photoshop. These days, green screen or not does not affect me anymore. I can cut out the image from almost any background. I have done hundreds of them so far. :glou:

Tewhano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tewhano »

I use Corel PaintShop Pro and a green screen setup. I recently did this collage of Rachel in biker outfit standing next to a 1/6 scale motorcycle with a photo I took while hiking in the mountains, as the background. Cutting the Coeros stand out from the photo was a chore due to the reflection of her skin on the chrome. Same with the bike except it was the green tint on the chrome tailpipes, handlebars and other chrome parts that kept getting cut out. Took me ages and I'm still not happy with the final image. Ah well Rachel looks badass anyways. :)
Attachments
Biker Gal.jpg
Biker Gal.jpg (643.95 KiB) Viewed 255 times

johnmagicnl

Post by johnmagicnl »

Tewhano wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:49 pm I use Corel PaintShop Pro and a green screen setup. I recently did this collage of Rachel in biker outfit standing next to a 1/6 scale motorcycle with a photo I took while hiking in the mountains, as the background. Cutting the Coeros stand out from the photo was a chore due to the reflection of her skin on the chrome. Same with the bike except it was the green tint on the chrome tailpipes, handlebars and other chrome parts that kept getting cut out. Took me ages and I'm still not happy with the final image. Ah well Rachel looks badass anyways. :)
You could try Luminar neo, it is besides photoshop also a great tool for removing backgrounds, as well as color matching.
Firedoll
Zelex SLE 172 +201 head

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Tewhano wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:49 pm I use Corel PaintShop Pro and a green screen setup. I recently did this collage of Rachel in biker outfit standing next to a 1/6 scale motorcycle with a photo I took while hiking in the mountains, as the background. Cutting the Coeros stand out from the photo was a chore due to the reflection of her skin on the chrome. Same with the bike except it was the green tint on the chrome tailpipes, handlebars and other chrome parts that kept getting cut out. Took me ages and I'm still not happy with the final image. Ah well Rachel looks badass anyways. :)
Very nice work, Tewhano. Everything looks great. so glad you enjoy it too. The cut out of the Coeros is outstanding. I use Photoshop, but any app you love would work just fine too. You have proven it successfully. :D

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

The Coeros stand is also amazing for video! Evelyn, Irontech silicone 168 100 lbs, is raised off the ground with free wheels to dance.

The background was removed with unscreen.com; new background from storyblocks.com; then Adobe AfterEffects CS6 to rotoscope to make her head's complexion match her body's skin tone better, spotlight on us, and final cut render.

Final Cut
Dance Hearts Light.gif
Dance Hearts Light.gif (7.64 MiB) Viewed 212 times
Raw Footage
dance gif.gif
dance gif.gif (9.4 MiB) Viewed 212 times
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

KKFun
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by KKFun »

Synthian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:45 am The Coeros stand is also amazing for video! Evelyn, Irontech silicone 168 100 lbs, is raised off the ground with free wheels to dance.

The background was removed with unscreen.com; new background from storyblocks.com; then Adobe AfterEffects CS6 to rotoscope to make her head's complexion match her body's skin tone better, spotlight on us, and final cut render.

Final Cut
Dance Hearts Light.gif
Raw Footage
dance gif.gif
wow, that is super creative, I never thought we could dance with her. It's such a good idea. Thanks so much for sharing. :glou:

Tewhano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tewhano »

johnmagicnl wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:48 amYou could try Luminar neo, it is besides photoshop also a great tool for removing backgrounds, as well as color matching.
They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. As an old dog I can verify that it is true. :) I've been using Paintshop since before Corel purchased Jasc Software and the rights to it. Thanks for the advice but I think I'll stick with what I know.

Tewhano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tewhano »

Synthian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:45 am The Coeros stand is also amazing for video!
That's very clever. I am currently working on a music video and I want to include Rachel in it. I was planning on just using still photos but your dance video has sparked an idea in my head. Not dancing though as I have two left feet and I already broke her big toe. :(

Tewhano
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Tewhano »

KKFun wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:30 amVery nice work, Tewhano. Everything looks great. so glad you enjoy it too. The cut out of the Coeros is outstanding. I use Photoshop, but any app you love would work just fine too. You have proven it successfully. :D
Thank you for your kind words. I enjoy photography as well as manipulating images to tell a story. It is one of the main reasons I bought Rachel. Before Rachel I used 6 and 12 inch silicone dolls by TBLeague. Even though far more expensive Rachel makes for a better companion than the smaller dolls.

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

Tewhano wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 8:16 am
Synthian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 4:45 am The Coeros stand is also amazing for video!
That's very clever. I am currently working on a music video and I want to include Rachel in it. I was planning on just using still photos but your dance video has sparked an idea in my head. Not dancing though as I have two left feet and I already broke her big toe. :(
Love to see your music video when done, please post on TDF 😊 Evelyn and me dancing was also part of my music video 😃
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

INFORMATIONS