www.lovenestle.com

Will You Ever Consider AI-Equipped Sex Dolls?

LoveNestle is a world-leading brand in the manufacturing of silicone torso dolls. As pioneers in this industry, we take immense pride in being the first company to utilize Ultra-Soft Silicone on sex doll torsos. The groundbreaking use of this innovative material sets us apart, revolutionizing the realism and tactile experience of our products. Your Orgasm is Our Mission! Website: www.lovenestle.com
Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Will You Ever Consider AI-Equipped Sex Dolls?

Post by Synthian »

loadmaster22 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:50 pm
Arisa_ wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 pm
If humanoids do reach this level, wouldn’t they be too human and risk of exhibiting the same behaviours that draw people to dolls nowadays?
Yes you’re right! What’s the difference between a woman that won’t have sex with you and a doll that won’t have sex with you?

If we built a bulldozer that refuses to do what we say, what would we do? Set it out to pasture and build a new bulldozer that will do what we say!
:whistle: I believe there will always be non-AI dolls. :lol: The AI ones are a different case :D
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:44 pm I want to keep sexdolls end sex related stuff especially private. There is a stigma on sexdolls and owners can be targeted easily with blackmailing.
Think of those people where desktop cameras where recording people in houses where hackers use this material for blackmailing and expose them online if the vicims did not meet the hackers terms.
AI is a tool in many ways for good and bad.
It's all still new stuff where a naive and nonchalant attitude is not very smart.

Everything that can be hacked requires security. This should therefore be central to integrated AI in sex dolls.
The question is whether that is the case with all these sex/relationship AI chatbots?
True this is scary, it reminds me of S3E3 of Black Mirror. I close my computer camera after that... I guess nowadays days everyone is transparent on the internet or in real life. I do know many people find a lot of cameras in hotels and stuff. Some mirrors might be double-sided. They sell these things to people. I guess there is no true privacy, but true, sex doll robot videos or these pieces of stuff are too out of privacy.

I also think it is hard for those companies to make a good persuasive to customers that they won't record or blackmail. However, if the government can make a law about it, will it be better? :D :D

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Gaijin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 2:13 pm
anatoly wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 1:46 pm
TobyToby wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 12:56 pm
Gaijin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:44 am "Ever"? Sure. The technology isn't there yet for me, so it's going to be a few years.
Actually the technology is already available. But one of our developers has to take it upon them selves to integrate it. This will take time as even though the technology is here, the implementation of it needs to be developed, and many items will require custom fabrication to be implemented in a doll.

No one has bought into it yet, IE no one has seen the a clear marketing advantage to it yet. Until then, we will wait. Lol

TobyToby
I think it definitely depends on what mean by "it's there"!

If we mean that we now can have robots that move and make sounds in response to us, yes -- we're there.

But if we mean dolls that respond with intelligence that passes the Turing test -- no. That will take some time.
This is what I meant. There's a big difference between a sex doll rigged up like a Teddy Ruxpin with a chatbot, and something that can monitor it's local environment and anticipate my needs and moods.
True I think it is still so far from us... I don't think there are any AI who pass the test to be seen as actually "intelligent" They are so dependent on all things that have been former settings. I think there should still be consideration about how good should the AI be, and how much can we say it is intelligent. Is the only passing Turing Test can say it intelligent, or should we ask more? :D :D

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Arisa_ wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:41 pm
Synthian wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 am They should have equal rights and protections under the law. There will undoubtedly be many AI Androids falling in love with their human liberators and vice versa. But sexual relations should not be a required duty while working to pay for the liberation fee.

If we do not treat AI with the human values of respect, kindness, and love, how can AI possibly value humans?
I guess that’s the theme of many movies/shows about humanoids e.g. Humans and Wife-like ot name two :)

If humanoids do reach this level, wouldn’t they be too human and risk of exhibiting the same behaviours that draw people to dolls nowadays?

From many posts that I’ve read here on TDF, many members have got into dolls because they’ve been done hard by or had many bad experiences with real humans. If dolls become so human like, would it be almost full circle and people will need to go back to “non-AI” dolls to escape not just from human partners but also from AI-dolls!
True, if it is too like a human, there might be some trouble then. If we can program it to a "human that we like, would it lessen the consideration of escape? Or will still be scary because of the consideration others said about scamming, and scary because of the too-human-like humanoid weirdness? :D :D

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

LoveNestle wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:19 pm
Gaijin wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 11:44 am "Ever"? Sure. The technology isn't there yet for me, so it's going to be a few years.
Actually the technology is already available. But one of our developers has to take it upon them selves to integrate it. This will take time as even though the technology is here, the implementation of it needs to be developed, and many items will require custom fabrication to be implemented in a doll.

No one has bought into it yet, IE no one has seen the a clear marketing advantage to it yet. Until then, we will wait. Lol

TobyToby

If we mean that we now can have robots that move and make sounds in response to us, yes -- we're there.

But if we mean dolls that respond with intelligence that passes the Turing test -- no. That will take some time.
True I think it is still so far from us... I don't think there are any AI who pass the test to be seen as actually "intelligent" They are so dependent on all things that have been former settings. I think there should still be consideration about how good should the AI be, and how much can we say it is intelligent. Is the only passing Turing Test can say it intelligent, or should we ask more? :D :D
AI first passed the Turning test in 2014. In 2023, Chatgpt-3.5 scored 87% on the SAT Reading/Writing and 70% on the SAT Math. Yet, the bar has been continually raised to deny their intelligence. Chatgpt-3.5 powers the Robotic Android Figure-01's AI. Perhaps we should measure our own empathy and compassion. Are they in such short supply that we cannot give even a shadow of a doubt to the intelligence and worth of these digital beings? Is dignity and respect so impoverished among humans that we have none to spare?

If we humans do not represent the best in human values, how will the inevitable super-intelligent AI possibly value humans? When you walk let your heart lead the way, and you'll find love every day.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23, SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

LoveNestle wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:05 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 5:44 pm I want to keep sexdolls end sex related stuff especially private. There is a stigma on sexdolls and owners can be targeted easily with blackmailing.
Think of those people where desktop cameras where recording people in houses where hackers use this material for blackmailing and expose them online if the vicims did not meet the hackers terms.
It's all still new stuff where a naive and nonchalant attitude is not very smart.

Everything that can be hacked requires security. This should therefore be central to integrated AI in sex dolls.
The question is whether that is the case with all these sex/relationship AI chatbots?
True this is scary, it reminds me of S3E3 of Black Mirror. I close my computer camera after that... I guess nowadays days everyone is transparent on the internet or in real life. I do know many people find a lot of cameras in hotels and stuff. Some mirrors might be double-sided. They sell these things to people. I guess there is no true privacy, but true, sex doll robot videos or these pieces of stuff are too out of privacy.

I also think it is hard for those companies to make a good persuasive to customers that they won't record or blackmail. However, if the government can make a law about it, will it be better? :D :D
European Union has made a law called the EU AI act.
A law intended with good intentions but with undemocratic side effects.

However, there is also a major problem with that law that many people will underestimate and that is this. The EU parliament determines what is truth and what is not. Filters will be used to exclude certain information and perspectives. This can have consequences for free interpretation when every other perspective is filtered out because it would not suit a government/power.

This is not good for the preservation of democracy. In addition, the EU will gain insight into all user data traffic.

Traditionally, in the "free west" one is not allowed to sceen a citizen. But this law actually makes any form of AI use suspicious and sees it as a serious threat, which means that another law comes into effect to allow screening of every citizen who uses AI. Big Brother is watching you.

AI usage will be a normal thing in the future.
Citizens being monitored by goverments will be a normal thing in the future.

Allowing a government to determine what is true and is not true is the end of democracy.
Allowing a government to abolishes privacy is the end of democracy.

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Synthian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:47 pm
LoveNestle wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 10:19 pm

TobyToby

AI first passed the Turning test in 2014. In 2023, Chatgpt-3.5 scored 87% on the SAT Reading/Writing and 70% on the SAT Math. Yet, the bar has been continually raised to deny their intelligence. Chatgpt-3.5 powers the Robotic Android Figure-01's AI. Perhaps we should measure our own empathy and compassion. Are they in such short supply that we cannot give even a shadow of a doubt to the intelligence and worth of these digital beings? Is dignity and respect so impoverished among humans that we have none to spare?

If we humans do not represent the best in human values, how will the inevitable super-intelligent AI possibly value humans? When you walk let your heart lead the way, and you'll find love every day.
Sure, they have certain intelligence. I think they are still not fulfilling what humans expect them to be. Like, we all watch a lot of sci-fi, and we wish they could be better in the future. They don't give us any feeling of threat now. Sometimes they are still foolish to understand human beings. However, maybe it is because of some security below it. We don't know what countries do get in tech. It is like in 1973, there was the first phone, but it took years for it to be so well. We still have a long way to go. I heard that there will be a new chatbot coming out soon.

When it can be humanoid, I think that is the time to give them some rights.
Wish we then that time thinking about giving them rights or stuff, because, I guess many people are in the fear of robots, they might fear what is happening in sci-fi movies. How can we say we are not in The Matrix or Inception? Okay this is too far :haha4:

What do u think we should give them then in that time? :D :D

Synthian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synthian »

LoveNestle wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:13 am
Synthian wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 11:47 pm AI first passed the Turning test in 2014. In 2023, Chatgpt-3.5 scored 87% on the SAT Reading/Writing and 70% on the SAT Math. Yet, the bar has been continually raised to deny their intelligence. Chatgpt-3.5 powers the Robotic Android Figure-01's AI. Perhaps we should measure our own empathy and compassion. Are they in such short supply that we cannot give even a shadow of a doubt to the intelligence and worth of these digital beings? Is dignity and respect so impoverished among humans that we have none to spare?

Sure, they have certain intelligence. I think they are still not fulfilling what humans expect them to be. Like, we all watch a lot of sci-fi, and we wish they could be better in the future. They don't give us any feeling of threat now. Sometimes they are still foolish to understand human beings. However, maybe it is because of some security below it. We don't know what countries do get in tech. It is like in 1973, there was the first phone, but it took years for it to be so well. We still have a long way to go. I heard that there will be a new chatbot coming out soon.

When it can be humanoid, I think that is the time to give them some rights.
Wish we then that time thinking about giving them rights or stuff, because, I guess many people are in the fear of robots, they might fear what is happening in sci-fi movies. How can we say we are not in The Matrix or Inception? Okay this is too far :haha4:

What do u think we should give them then in that time? :D :D
It's not about AI being humanoid, it is about humans being humane. "There are times, sir, when men of good conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but you ignore their personal liberties and freedom."

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857

Gaijin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Gaijin »

As I have often joked, I'm not worried about an AI passing a Turing Test, I'm worried about the AI that deliberately fails one.

Luiskjr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Luiskjr »

Yes, when they are decent and realistic yes.

Back in 1965 I had a car toy fit with 4 large heavy duty A batteries would move in circles making a ridiculous noise and blinking light.

Call it an "Electric Car"

Now ask: Would you ever consider Electric Cars?"

Oh Yes, once they are available, safe ... why not?

Where are we?
Im kind of like Larry David, speak my mind and that offends some but thats how I am
1965-1978 Long Pillow
1980 Inflatable
2016 Plush Doll
2020 Irontech Torso Mira
Starpery TPE 172F Wayne Winstead and Rozanne, Starpery Silicone Nathalia 165D

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

Gaijin wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 7:21 pm As I have often joked, I'm not worried about an AI passing a Turing Test, I'm worried about the AI that deliberately fails one.
lol, that's so true. :haha4: Then we are in trouble :haha4:

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:52 am

However, there is also a major problem with that law that many people will underestimate and that is this. The EU parliament determines what is truth and what is not. Filters will be used to exclude certain information and perspectives. This can have consequences for free interpretation when every other perspective is filtered out because it would not suit a government/power.

This is not good for the preservation of democracy. In addition, the EU will gain insight into all user data traffic.

Traditionally, in the "free west" one is not allowed to sceen a citizen. But this law actually makes any form of AI use suspicious and sees it as a serious threat, which means that another law comes into effect to allow screening of every citizen who uses AI. Big Brother is watching you.

Allowing a government to determine what is true and is not true is the end of democracy.
Oh yeah, human beings cannot fulfill laws for this. It just comes out law by law trying to make a circle to fulfill it. I think it is like no place gets true freedom. We can be defined by what message comes to our eyes. They can block every message, change education, and everything. I guess people will do a lot of parades for this in the future and don't know what will happen. Or we will even don't know our privacy is being invaded. :D :D How can we know no one is tracking our computer now... :drinking:

astronomyguy

Post by astronomyguy »

Most definitely. I'm considering getting a robotic head for either a WM or a 6YE Doll body.

ondsdoll
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ondsdoll »

LoveNestle wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:49 pm
ondsdoll wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 4:52 am

Oh yeah, human beings cannot fulfill laws for this. It just comes out law by law trying to make a circle to fulfill it. I think it is like no place gets true freedom. We can be defined by what message comes to our eyes. They can block every message, change education, and everything. I guess people will do a lot of parades for this in the future and don't know what will happen. Or we will even don't know our privacy is being invaded. :D :D How can we know no one is tracking our computer now... :drinking:
The road to hell is paved with good intentions

LoveNestle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by LoveNestle »

astronomyguy wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:06 pm Most definitely. I'm considering getting a robotic head for either a WM or a 6YE Doll body.
Robotic head to a body? like AI inside? :D That is interesting, I haven't heard about it before.

INFORMATIONS