SexDollAmerica.com

My new Girl - Also I'm new to the Doll Forum

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Manondoll
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My new Girl - Also I'm new to the Doll Forum

Post by Manondoll »

This is my first post so go easy on me. I ordered a 148 cm C cup from non listed manufacturer. Soft Silicone head with ROS. Overall I am very impressed with the fit and finish. She has a great skeleton and perfect LHP. The gel breasts are so soft! They're very realistic feeling. This is the best implementation of a ROS I've seen so far. The jaw opens wide with no distortion to the eyes or face. I also have a 148 CM from non listed manufacturer, she's full silicone. The ROS isn't as well implemented. I've had 5 dolls over the years and this one is my favorite. She's so pretty. Pics to come when I receive my full privileges.
Last edited by Swan on Tue Jun 11, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Remove non listed manufacturers Rule 1a

Vickylover
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My new Girl - Also I'm new to the Doll Forum

Post by Vickylover »

Hi Manondoll
Welcome to TDF. Congratulations on your two dolls. Looking forward to meeting them. Take care Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

SxDolled
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SxDolled »

Welcome Manondoll and congratulations on your new dolls!
Australian based vendor happy to help navigate your girl directly to your doorstep. Aussie or not, we service and ship worldwide! 😊

Check us out today! I guarantee you won't be disappointed 😀

https://sxdolled.com/
https://sxdolled.com/collections/sex-dolls

E-mail:
info@sxdolled.com

Follow SxDolled On: Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Discord

Synthian
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Synthian »

Manondoll wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 11:45 am This is my first post so go easy on me. I ordered a 148 cm C cup from non listed manufacturer. Soft Silicone head with ROS. Overall I am very impressed with the fit and finish. She has a great skeleton and perfect LHP. The gel breasts are so soft! They're very realistic feeling. This is the best implementation of a ROS I've seen so far. The jaw opens wide with no distortion to the eyes or face. I also have a 148 CM from non listed manufacturer, she's full silicone. The ROS isn't as well implemented. I've had 5 dolls over the years and this one is my favorite. She's so pretty. Pics to come when I receive my full privileges.
Welcome Manondoll you are in the right place. Look forward to see your lovely companion 8O !
Whether it be Human or Synthetic, love is love.

Evelyn's videos
viewtopic.php?t=168857
Realbotix/RealDollX SerenityX Body D, Sky head
AI Tech Robot Head Emma 9
Irontech silicone 168 hard silicone s34 ROS, soft silicone Celine s23,
SYDoll TPE 166B & 166D, heads 174, 125
Check out my book, "Human Extinction by A.I. The Solution" https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... 49PE5VVNM1

INFORMATIONS