www.wmdolls.com

My hunk o' man meat, is stuck at the airport!!!!!!!!!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Musician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musician »

Oh man...that sucks big time having to wait for the weekend to be over! :cry:

I was wondering about Mahteks doll too. I knew it was in transit as it went out the same day as mine.

The only reason I got mine before the weekend started is because I called Seko Friday morning to translate some of the codes on their tracking site. Then they told me it was being unloaded off a truck to a dock near Seattle.

I got the address, called work and said I would be late, and hauled ass to go get her. As it was, I was about to come unglued having to go to work and leave her in the van for my ten hour work day.

But that's nothing compared to what you and Mahtek are having to endure. Can't wait to see your new guys, and what you do with them. Well...some of the things you do with them, :twisted: 8O
"The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it." - Mahatma Gandhi
My Doll Album: www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11765

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Musician wrote:Oh man...that sucks big time having to wait for the weekend to be over! :cry:

I was wondering about Mahteks doll too. I knew it was in transit as it went out the same day as mine.

The only reason I got mine before the weekend started is because I called Seko Friday morning to translate some of the codes on their tracking site. Then they told me it was being unloaded off a truck to a dock near Seattle.

I got the address, called work and said I would be late, and hauled ass to go get her. As it was, I was about to come unglued having to go to work and leave her in the van for my ten hour work day.

But that's nothing compared to what you and Mahtek are having to endure. Can't wait to see your new guys, and what you do with them. Well...some of the things you do with them, :twisted: 8O

It's only one body with two faces. But I do thank you for your empathy! It does suck, but Mahtek is in the same canoe as I am and he is good company. I would have loved to have been able to pick him up, but that wasn't even an option for me. You are lucky you got her before the three day weekend- it's like adding salt to the wound. I am not even sure they will deliver him on Tuesday!!!!!!! It may only be the phone call to schedule delivery for the following day.

That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

poor damn doll!!!!

:)
S

flavortang
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My hunk o' man meat, is stuck at the airport!!!!!!!!!

Post by flavortang »

stacy718 wrote:My male Realdoll is at JFK celebrating Labor Day with freight and cargo!!!!

It would SO figure, that he would arrive on a three day weekend. That is just my stinking luck! I will have to wait until Seko is back on Tuesday... I was SUPER nice to the guy, but to no avail I will have to wait. Of course now he's all I can think about! My Twinkish male body with two different faces. In another thread somebody said it was wrong to project a personality on an inanimate object. I suppose for some that may be true, but for me it is imperative.

(He consists of one body- with two faces)

Here are the two names I have chosen:
For the Nick face I have chosen 'Justin', and for the Michael face it's 'Tripp'. Each face has a different persona that I conjured up in my mind. Both dolls' respective photo shoots will reflect that, but both will deviate from their typical style.

Both of my male doll faces are BI-SEXUAL!!!!
For some reason, I can picture the guy sitting in a crate in a huge, dark warehouse just fuming. And, after a second he blurts out "Fuck!" but no one is there to hear him. lol

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

flavortang wrote:For some reason, I can picture the guy sitting in a crate in a huge, dark warehouse just fuming. And, after a second he blurts out "Fuck!" but no one is there to hear him. lol

Me too!!! I actually pictured him strapped in there in his little undies all peeved that he is stuck at JFK for the weekend.

ha ha!!!

Musician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Musician »

stacy718 wrote:
flavortang wrote:For some reason, I can picture the guy sitting in a crate in a huge, dark warehouse just fuming. And, after a second he blurts out "Fuck!" but no one is there to hear him. lol

Me too!!! I actually pictured him strapped in there in his little undies all peeved that he is stuck at JFK for the weekend.

ha ha!!!

Yeah...well, if he had any idea of what is waiting for him at your place, he would be totally pissed and about to kick the crate apart! :evil: :x :onfire:
"The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it." - Mahatma Gandhi
My Doll Album: www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11765

BelShanar
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BelShanar »

Dang, Waiting sure does suck. What's even worse though is your doll waiting to be delivered, but you being unable to have it delivered. Like what happened with me when my Valarie was made. She got to my city 3 weeks before I returned from a long term business trip. But it all worked out well.

Stacy, the promises of the doll shoots have me excited too. Hell, it got me thinking of loading up MY car with my dolls and coming out to your studio for some lessons and to do some doll shoots.

I'm a totally hetero guy, but I'm really looking forward to seeing your new BoyDoll.

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Stacy,

No doubt, once it arrives at the shipper's terminal they will call for a next day delivery.

If mine arrives at the terminal Tuesday, I'm gonna drive over and pick her up. One of the many benefits of owning a truck. :wink:

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Musician wrote:Yeah...well, if he had any idea of what is waiting for him at your place, he would be totally pissed and about to kick the crate apart! :evil: :x :onfire:
:lol: :lol: :lol: very true.
BelShanar wrote: Like what happened with me when my Valarie was made. She got to my city 3 weeks before I returned from a long term business trip. But it all worked out well...
At that point I would be worried about damage! It's a good thing she was made with he platinum silicone- it kept her in tact. I am so excited to see my lovely boydoll!

mahtek wrote:Stacy,

No doubt, once it arrives at the shipper's terminal they will call for a next day delivery.

If mine arrives at the terminal Tuesday, I'm gonna drive over and pick her up. One of the many benefits of owning a truck. :wink:

Mahtek & his Ladies

I actually have "truck envy"
:razz: :razz: :razz:

xoxo
Stacy

Peonyou101
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Peonyou101 »

I believe that will be the luckiest male RD in the world. Like others have said he will have some of the most beautiful female dolls surrounding him but on top of that he will have Stacy there doing bad things to him as well and that just makes me think Oh My... 8O , that really will be the luckiest male RD in the world and this will be the only time you will ever hear me say I wish I was a male RD :lol: . What Musician wrote also made me think what if your male RD knew what was in store for him at your place and I just imagined your male RD tied by ropes sitting in a chair in his crate, its night time and hes shaking the chair like a madman trying to break free but atlast he can't and he puts his head up and screams: Wwwwwhhhhhyyyyy.............!!!!!!!!
Then a airport guard from far away saids to another guard: I must be hearing things, I could of swore I just hear someone scream "why" coming from the cargo area. -haha-

Stacy, sorry to hear your RD is stuck at the airport till Tuesday and I'm sure anticipation is driving you crazy but like you said it will just make it a better birthday for you when he arrives closer to the date of your birthday so hang in there!

btw, I love the name of your post I couldn't stop laughing when I saw you refer to your male RD as a hunk of man meat -haha-

sactojoe

Post by sactojoe »

OMG!!!

Although I'm extremely happy for Stacy getting her new guy tomorrow,
now she is "in the brig"!!!!

AAAAAARRRRGGHHHH!!!!

I know this is hurting us much more than it is hurting her! I was counting on her being able to post her pics as soon as they were available, and share her (ahem) joy vicariously. :oops:

Oh well, I know that Stacy is perfectly able to enjoy her guy without an arena of fans.

Hopefully we can see the new guy soon.

Have fun Stacy! :D

I'm there in spirit!

GreyGull

Post by GreyGull »

sactojoe wrote:
I know this is hurting us much more than it is hurting her! I was counting on her being able to post her pics as soon as they were available, and share her (ahem) joy vicariously. :oops:
I know! Right! We've all been waiting for years on end already, while multitudes of girly doll photos abound. Whats another month i supose? Still frustraighting! Was really lookin forward to seeing some professional photos of him.

You girly doll guys dont know how good you have it! Where is this brig? Im gonna go bust her out! *collects files and lock picking tools*

Hope she comes back and shares some with us, or posts them on her blog.
Bless me Father, for i have SINned

drdr09
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by drdr09 »

Stacy, would you mind sharing your original order date? I ordered mine in July and I'm curious as to a general turn-around time on the male dolls. Thanks and hope you enjoy your new man!

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

stacy718 wrote:In another thread somebody said it was wrong to project a personality on an inanimate object. I suppose for some that may be true, but for me it is imperative.
I agree with Stacy on this. You can't help not giving your doll a personality because otherwise it remains an inanimate object, like your car or a block of wood. Giving your doll a personality brings them to life, much like upgrading the eyes from plastic to high-realsim, and also reflects how we (the doll owner) percieve them.

In Stacy's case, the personalities of her dolls reflects in her photography of them. They are brought even more to life because she captures their unique, individual personalities that she projects on them. Be it a tilt to the head, or a gesture, each doll does this differently.

Like it or not, your doll's personality will eventually evolve on it's own over time the more we interact with them, whether it be sexual or not. These dolls capture the beauty and gracefulness of youth, and in many ways, change and enhance our lives.

And in some way, somewhere in the back of our minds, these dolls live, and laugh, and love.

Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Stacy,

I know you're in the brig 8O, a place you imo not belong.
Nevertheless, congrats with the new Male Doll!
I envy him... he should probably be at your home now...;).

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
One dream, one mission...

raysmod
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by raysmod »

Yes Stacy, hope the arrival of your male doll has gone to plan. Also I believe you have an Anatomical Doll on its way from Russia soon.
Traceter and me have bonded. It happened quite magically when I looked into her eyes about 8 0'clock this evening; 12th August 2020. She looked at me, and even seem to regard me. No longer did she look through me or past me. Just like in AI, Traceter has imprinted herself on me. And how I welcome, SO MUCH, this!

INFORMATIONS