Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

BoyToy 2... she is a stunner! (plus a mini review)

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

The biggest Improvements:

-No longer do you have to tuck the jaw-line of the face into the neck. This avoids the chubby cheeked look of some various BoyToy dolls... although the cherub cheeks are cute in their own right!

-The head turns all the way from side to side. For photography, this is a MAJOR plus. It adds about ten different poses to the roster and I wish my old dolls did this.

and this pose is a direct result of the neck thing:

Just to understand.

All the improvements made on the BT Body2 are incorporated to the B1?

If some of these are exclusive to the BT B2 please post. Thanks!

Killer doll. Damn girl, you have one of the best collections out there heh.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Firefly2008
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Firefly2008 »

Wow what a sweetheart. What face is that? Those cans look great :D Detail like 4woods

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Congratulations, Stacy! :D

Wonderful pics of a beautiful doll!

Does she have a name, yet?

Can we get a close up of the skin texture?

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Again thank you to all who have posted here... lots of views hardly any responses. It's very telling!

Anyway, Firefly I am not sure what face she is. But she is smiling for sure as compared to every other BoyToy doll face. I really adore this face and found it EASY to photograph. Very beautiful!

mahtek wrote:Does she have a name, yet?

Can we get a close up of the skin texture?

Mahtek & his Ladies

I will photograph her skin close up tomorrow (while I am shooting the RD2). I can tell you the shine reducing skin texture is not visible to the eye and it's not registered tactilely speaking. I wish Tripp had this luxury. Oh well!

Her name is Kerry, because she looks like an Irish lass to me!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: BoyToy 2... she is a stunner! (plus a mini review)

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Hi Stacy, great pics, the doll is gorgeous.

You say you no longer need to tuck the face into the neck, why is that? Does the new face simply fit tighter?

I thought the BT2 face was interchangeable with the BT1 faces, so the magnetic snaps must all be in the same place?
stacy718 wrote:Hey all!

I have received the BoyToy2 late last week and I have been amazed ever since. She has vast improvements and they are really important ones if you ask me!

-No longer do you have to tuck the jaw-line of the face into the neck. This avoids the chubby cheeked look of some various BoyToy dolls... although the cherub cheeks are cute in their own right!

-The head turns all the way from side to side. For photography, this is a MAJOR plus. It adds about ten different poses to the roster and I wish my old dolls did this.

-The nipples are made of a much softer and nubile silicone, making the nipples feel VERY real. My 4Woods used to rule the nipple category (and aesthetically speaking, for me they still are #1) but the new BoyToy nipple feel the best. Convincingly real and you can pull them like an actual nipple. Very hot.

-No shine. None. I am amazed. If they added a texture to prevent shine, then they decided on one that is SO subtle that it is unnoticeable. I have owned another doll from a different manufacturer and the texture they had to remove the shine felt like goose bumps. gross. This is NOTHING like that- it is soft and velvety feeling. A lot like real skin!

-Better looking teeth. Period. Just way nicer teeth and to me that is IMPORTANT! Also the mouth (and vaginal insert) are made from a very smooth silicone. My "phantom penis" is drooling!

-Her boobs arrived waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy softer than my older BoyToy dolls boobs were, and still are to this day. Very nice boobs on this new BoyToy2.

My only gripe:

-I like dark nipples with a large puffy areola. No such thing on any doll. The closest is on my 4Woods.

The new BoyToy is beautiful and damn near my new favorite doll... But then today my Realdoll2 arrived. And her face.... oh her lovely face. I am madly in love with her.

A new post on my Realdoll2 paired with some photos will be up over the next couple of days. For now enjoy BoyToy2, because she is far improved and deserves all the attention!!!

The full shoot is here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 2309&pos=0

hugs to you all,
Stacy

CJD
Ex-Member

Post by CJD »

Hi Stacy, she is a beautifull lady!! I like the idea of subtly textured skin and your right. the nipples look hot! she really does resemble a B5. very beautifull pics Stacy!
" Look deep into my ey....er sexy boobies, and fall under their spell. "

Stef
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Stef »

Most beautiful BTD ever, hands down !

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

My God Stacy, I am in awe of your passion for dolls. I am not worthy!!!
Genuflect... genuflect... genuflect...

HawgCallr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HawgCallr »

Wow, Wow, Wow! She is such an outstanding doll! You are right about the head turning abilities now. Makes a huge difference!

Celtic

Re: BoyToy 2... she is a stunner! (plus a mini review)

Post by Celtic »

stacy718 wrote:Hey all!

I have received the BoyToy2 late last week and I have been amazed ever since. She has vast improvements and they are really important ones if you ask me!

As Usual Stacy, you did a perfect job witht he new BT2! She is very pretty and I love the colours!

FANTASTIC JOB!

8)

-The nipples are made of a much softer and nubile silicone, making the nipples feel VERY real. My 4Woods used to rule the nipple category (and aesthetically speaking, for me they still are #1) but the new BoyToy nipple feel the best. Convincingly real and you can pull them like an actual nipple. Very hot.

-No shine. None. I am amazed. If they added a texture to prevent shine, then they decided on one that is SO subtle that it is unnoticeable. I have owned another doll from a different manufacturer and the texture they had to remove the shine felt like goose bumps. gross. This is NOTHING like that- it is soft and velvety feeling. A lot like real skin!

-Better looking teeth. Period. Just way nicer teeth and to me that is IMPORTANT! Also the mouth (and vaginal insert) are made from a very smooth silicone. My "phantom penis" is drooling!

-Her boobs arrived waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy softer than my older BoyToy dolls boobs were, and still are to this day. Very nice boobs on this new BoyToy2.

My only gripe:

-I like dark nipples with a large puffy areola. No such thing on any doll. The closest is on my 4Woods.

The new BoyToy is beautiful and damn near my new favorite doll... But then today my Realdoll2 arrived. And her face.... oh her lovely face. I am madly in love with her.

A new post on my Realdoll2 paired with some photos will be up over the next couple of days. For now enjoy BoyToy2, because she is far improved and deserves all the attention!!!

The full shoot is here:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... 2309&pos=0

hugs to you all,
Stacy

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Wow, congratulations Stacy, she looks fantastic :D
 Click to go to Coverdoll

DrSoong
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DrSoong »

Congratulations!
I have forgotten, what are your dolls dimensions? I presume it is about 5' tall and about 60 lbs?

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Stacy,

Congratulations with your new BT2,
Looks to me a very nice doll.
Beautifull face, this is still cute but the eyes are not longer the very big eyes, IMO more beautifull.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
One dream, one mission...

AMALIA

Post by AMALIA »

Does you new BT2 have a name yet?
She is so cute.
Melita's album

"Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long."

butchatron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by butchatron »

I want a Boy Toy. No question about it now. BT2 is AWSOME!!!
All Hail Butchatron! <br /><br />Stacy's Album<br /><a href="http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32">http://www.teddybabechronicles.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=32</a>

INFORMATIONS