teddy-babes.com

First Anniversary!

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: First Anniversary!

Post by Szalinski »

Those are really pretty! Was he able to find them in at least a close size? Or did they need a lot of alteration? I know how tricky it can be getting nice things for TB's (which only makes his gift that much more heartfelt).
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Joker47
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Joker47 »

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Sachiko-san is quite a lovely (and lucky) lady to be so loved....
tchon wrote: Ah, I like the red dress. Though the purple one is mighty pretty as well, and the violet top will be great if the belt is adjusted ... I like my girl in a dress with a belt, too, but they are just too wide normally.
I was thinking belts too, but Tchon's comment just gave me an idea. It should be possible to use a small shoulder-wrap, shawl, or even scarf as a belt as well. Hmm,...might have to start looking for something.

Jake

plushero

Post by plushero »

May Penny and I offer our congratulations to you both :D .

'Just love happy stories (ok, I'm a hopeless romantic, I admit it) and to see you still very much infatuated with each other. I was going to say in love but after reading the Maids outfit story, maybe that should be in "lust" :wink: :D .
Sachiko-san wrote: He bought me this gorgeous purple and black dress that I adore.
.... Penny says....I dont blame you Sachiko-san! It's lovely 8) and a perfect fit.

We wish you many more happy years together!

KeikoMarie
Doll
Doll

Post by KeikoMarie »

My Dear Sa chan, can it already be a year has passed? My Imouto it is so comforting to know your Chiiguy takes such Great Care of you, such love and attention! Your new outfits are Beautiful just like the dear sister who wears them.

Happy Anniversary my sweet to you and your Chiiguy with wishes for many many more to come.

Love Keiko and Aileron

OMEDETOU! KANPAI! :glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:

CaleyEvans
Doll
Doll

Post by CaleyEvans »

CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, I'm sure part of you is saying "A year already?" while part is saying "Has it really only been a year?" :wink: I only say that 'cause it feels like my Ian and I have been together forever...in a very good way. :mrgreen:

Your new outfits are lovely...I don't think I could pick a favorite. :oops: :mrgreen: And to receive them all at once...a happy anniversary indeed! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes, my husband has finally begun restoring his albums. ;)

Chiiguy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chiiguy »

Thank you everyone for your compliments and heartfelt congratulations. This last year has flown by and I'm glad to have had Sachiko at my side!

Szalinski in answer to your question if you get the small size you generally will do alright. A top can act as a dress quite easily. If you will notice that most of the dresses I've gotten have spaghetti straps which not only allow for ease of getting Sa-chan in and out of the dress but to also allow me to adjust the dress. There may be a lot of left over strap in the back but it looks great in the front! I also make sure that the dresses are short. A long evening gown will of course be too large even if it is a small size. So most of the stuff I got fit pretty well. I don't sew so I'm unable to make adjustments. Hope that helps.
<br />Anything that is made
by man starts as a dream before becoming reality.<br /><br />

Sachiko-san
Doll
Doll

Post by Sachiko-san »

Thanks for your well wishes and compliments Drmicrochip, Zang, Hanuman, Tchon, Szalinski, Plushero, and all of your lovely ladies. :)

Nemo, hee hee, you mistakenly called me KM for Keiko Marie. Hee, hee. I’ll take that as the nicest compliment of all because my sister Keiko is so beautiful and of course we do look a little bit alike. :D

Joker47 – I like your ideas about belts. I had not thought about scarves and the like. I will have to remember that.

CaleyEvans – It did take me a while to figure out which one I liked the best. Such a delightful dilemma. Usually I get one item here and there as a gift. But this time I just got a whole flood all at once. Sigh.

Thank you for your congratulations Aileron and Keiko-Marie. All my love to both of you!

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

Sorry I'm a day late passing on my congratulations. I've been at an Advanced Driving School all weekend and barely had enough time when I got home both days to get a good night's sleep.

So Congratulations from me and my family of dolls.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Chiiguy wrote:Szalinski in answer to your question if you get the small size you generally will do alright. A top can act as a dress quite easily. If you will notice that most of the dresses I've gotten have spaghetti straps which not only allow for ease of getting Sa-chan in and out of the dress but to also allow me to adjust the dress. There may be a lot of left over strap in the back but it looks great in the front! I also make sure that the dresses are short. A long evening gown will of course be too large even if it is a small size. So most of the stuff I got fit pretty well. I don't sew so I'm unable to make adjustments. Hope that helps.
Yes it does, as a TB is next on my list. Dave finally got back to me and it will be a few months before they can start doing custom orders again, but it looks like I eventually may be able to get my "Diana". :D
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Ursa_Major
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ursa_Major »

Congratulations!!!! :glou:

Happy anniversary Sachiko-san and Chiiguy, may you have many more. The new dresses look lovely.

Fay, Jane & Lois send hugs to you both.

INFORMATIONS