Santa
www.realdoll.com
Rita & Angie - HawgCallr

Harmony and I are parting...

A space for the legacy dolls manufactured by as Phoenix Studios. These include the Boy Toy Series 1 & 2: Calendar Girls, Seasons and C series.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

dude69

Harmony and I are parting...

Post by dude69 »

Hi fellow dolllovers,

After a good talk, Harmony and I decided to go our separate ways. Tho its really sad, we think its the proper thing to do.

There is new love in my life, but in order to win her heart I have to chase her half around the globe, so I really could use some cash to make my new dreams come true!

As far as Harmony is concerned, she just needs a partner that is able to satify her kinky needs. I just couldnt handle her anymore to be honest.

She has put up a personal in the buy & sell section... I hope you will help me find her a good new home!
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=31357

Dude69 :(
My Doll Albums: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=12454

Erika
Doll
Doll

Re: Harmony and I are parting...

Post by Erika »

Good luck chasing her. I hope you find your love.

Some dreams come true.
This is my dollalbum, My (identical) twinsister Kim has her own album. We also have our own thread in the 4Woods subforum where we post our pics.

We had another sister Annika, her album also has a lot of pics of me.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

I'm pretty close to you, I'm less than an hour away from Eindhoven, and when I saw the sale, it started to itch on me...

She's a gorgeous doll, after all! But I have to say no... I just can't spend that much cash right now.

Good luck with the sale, and chasing your new love!
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

I have lost various opportunities of aquiring my very own doll thru out the years, due to chasing a dream (faerie tale) of true happiness with an 'adoring princess' or 'soulmate'.
( I had lost THOUSANDS of dllrs until I finaly woke up! )

Yes, sometimes dreams do come true, and I am living proof! My Valerie came to me as a gift from above and at no monetary loss .
Stacy will always have a 'special' place in my heart/soul :oops:

All the saddness, pain, tears, anguish and related are 'dead & gone' now!

( I have peace and control of who I am & Valerie is part of it, as any of my Guitars or Loved )

'Good luck w/ all your endevours and 'follow your gut' :D

"Animals React / People Learn"

Your fella TDF member,
dave7311 & Valerie :wink:

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Whoa, this is quite a shock.

Your doll is one of the prettiest BoyToys I've seen, I hope you're making the right decision.

If you're not able to give her as much of yourself as you can though, it'll be nice if she can go to someone who can.

Maybe this will work-out for all parties involved.

Good luck! :thumbs_up:
Bubbles' #1 Fan

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

dude, thanks for starting a separate thread about this sale.
dude69 wrote:Hi fellow dolllovers,

After a good talk, Harmony and I decided to go our separate ways. Tho its really sad, we think its the proper thing to do.

There is new love in my life, but in order to win her heart I have to chase her half around the globe, so I really could use some cash to make my new dreams come true!
By all means go for it then! Dolls are a transitory thing or you, not a permanency like they are in my own love life. Have a nice flight, I am sure Harmony will sell quickly! Your photography will be GREATLY missed. She will always be the first dollie in my Favorite Photos of Sleeping Dolls thread, which was totally inspired by her, and that thread now contains many sleeping dolls and I really have a lot of fun with it. I will miss seeing her through your camera lenses. :cry:
As far as Harmony is concerned, she just needs a partner that is able to satify her kinky needs. I just couldnt handle her anymore to be honest.
I could handle her, that's for sure :), but I have to draw the line somewhere when it comes to touching my investments and retirement money. No one to take care of narcissus, but narcissus, so I must always repeat that to myself like a mantra when I see a doll deal like this one, esp. one I have already am an admirer of.

I thought something bad happened and you had to seel her off to a new suitor, but at least it's for good news, and someone is goignt o get one hell of a doll out of this situation, and with all those extras, too! Oh, my! *narcissus repeats his mantra*

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

I hope Harmony finds a good home and a kinky partner...

Even how much I want another BT and my girls would love a new sister I have to be strong and say no this time. Too many times the last laugh has been on my private parts.

Good luck with chasing your new love around half the globe. I hope you win her heart
She told me to come but I was already there

gravitate

Post by gravitate »

Good luck. If she was 500 cheaper I would be interested but she is a very good deal. Who is the new love in your life a candy girl ?

dude69

Post by dude69 »

gravitate wrote:Good luck. If she was 500 cheaper I would be interested but she is a very good deal. Who is the new love in your life a candy girl ?
No guess again... there is one other breed of doll that does not get delivered to you door.. :razz:

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

So sad to see this happen. Your photography skills are exceptional and Harmony is a goddess. Anyhow I am always happy to hear about a fellow doll owner finding a love in their life. Good luck on your lovelife and finding a good home for Harmony. We will always be here at the forum with open arms should you ever decide to return.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

dude69 wrote: ..........
Dude69 :(
hmmmmm . . you had a wonderful woman . . your Harmony . . and you are tossing her aside to go chasing after a human female that requires you to chase her half way around the world to prove you are worthy enough for her

dude . . wake up and smell the coffee . . dont give up a wonderful girl . . to go chasing after someone who will prob just toss you aside after you are done amusing her, or once she has used up all your money :evil:

dude69

Post by dude69 »

@theodoric
I'm sensing a bit of negativity in your post... Am I being discriminated here for liking real girls? ;)
I guess youre trying to say that you care deeply for your doll and would never part? That's great! Thumbs up!

theodoric
Former Member

Post by theodoric »

dude69 wrote:@theodoric
I'm sensing a bit of negativity in your post... Am I being discriminated here for liking real girls? ;)
I guess youre trying to say that you care deeply for your doll and would never part? That's great! Thumbs up!
negativity . . yeah . . after 4 failed marriages to human females . . #1 was a cheater . . #2 wrecked me financially . . #3 was working on wrecking me financially a second time . . and #4 I learned was a trailer park trash/cheater . . yeah I guess I have a good reason to feel negative about human females

I dont have a doll yet . . I have made up my mind about who I want and even picked out a name for her . . will I be getting her . . absolutely . . . . do I think I will be able to be happier with her than I ever could be with a human female . . absolutely

I'm not trying to be discriminatory . . just trying to warn someone about giving up a good thing they have . . for something they dont have, and might never get

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Good luck Dude69...

Your photos are the most beautiful photos and I will miss your presence around here tremendously!!! But love is always a worthy cause!!!!

I wish you all the best, I especially wish you find true happiness with the woman you desire.

hugs!!!!
:)
Stacy

To the men of TDF:
I don't appreciate being insulted as a woman. Just because some individuals attract shitty people doesn't mean all people are shitty. I know this because my life has been hurt at the hands of men... (as a 5 yr. old little girl) and yet I have managed to love men anyway. Imagine that!

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

stacy718 wrote: To the men of TDF:
I don't appreciate being insulted as a woman. Just because some individuals attract shitty people doesn't mean all people are shitty. I know this because my life has been hurt at the hands of men... (as a 5 yr. old little girl) and yet I have managed to love men anyway. Imagine that!
Yes, because you treat each man as an individual as I do women. Such gross generalizations, sweeping generalizations, stereotyping, I do not do here on this forum in regards to women. My bad experiences were because of me, so I don't hate women at all whatsoever. People too often have a few bad relationships, and then think all men are this way or all women are that way. A few women that drive bad, someone goes to write that large - all women drive bad. :roll:

Stacy, you are a rose that grew from concrete - you managed to grow upright above all the dirt in which you'd been planted in.

You are beautiful! :)

INFORMATIONS