realsexdoll.com

Anyone has an experience with LUSCIOUS LINDA PREMIERE DOLL?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
crazybigbuttlover

Anyone has an experience with LUSCIOUS LINDA PREMIERE DOLL?

Post by crazybigbuttlover »

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Anyone has an experience with LUSCIOUS LINDA PREMIERE DO

Post by Nonfactor »

We foreigners don't have eBay accounts so can you mirror the pictures?

Debra
Former Member

Post by Debra »

BJU2.jpg
BJU2.jpg (10.83 KiB) Viewed 9305 times
It's this cute dolly here, another seller has it on ebay for $79.00
http://www.flickr.com/photos/air_mattress/sets/72157625047918693/

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

Looks like one of the many unidentified Chinese dolls showing up lately.

crazybigbuttlover

Post by crazybigbuttlover »

Nonfactor wrote:Looks like one of the many unidentified Chinese dolls showing up lately.
I agree..It's not a high end vinyl doll and not worth buying her at $80 or $100. Anyway, thanks for the info, Debra :D :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

I'm wondering if these dolls are the likes of the Loveline 24 doll which I bought a while back and disappointed me greatly and I gave her away?

Best wishes

Harem

Warlock13

Post by Warlock13 »

Debra wrote:
BJU2.jpg
It's this cute dolly here, another seller has it on ebay for $79.00
looks good, is this doll available in stores? Thanks

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

I ordered and recieved the doll about a month ago. She had black hair though...u gotta contact seller and make sure there is hands and feet
sculpted....theres 2 productions one with those mitt hands at 79 and one with the regular sculpted hands....
I am not happy with the doll, because for my particular fancy, I don't like the ...too young look. In black hair she looks way younger in person...
can't comment on the blonde edition.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Stargazer wrote:I ordered and recieved the doll about a month ago. She had black hair though...u gotta contact seller and make sure there is hands and feet
sculpted....theres 2 productions one with those mitt hands at 79 and one with the regular sculpted hands....
I am not happy with the doll, because for my particular fancy, I don't like the ...too young look. In black hair she looks way younger in person...
can't comment on the blonde edition.
Hi!

It would be really great if you might be able to do some pics of her. . .

From the occasional pics I've seen, at least the entrances look well positioned?

Best wishes

Harem

twolf

Post by twolf »

:plaidskirt: Greetifngs; New poster here. This doll also caught my attention so I did a web search to see what I could find. I found the mitted doll and the sculpted doll pictures. If this seller on ebay has the sculpted doll it would be a good score imo. He is top rated seller and I don't think this is one of the Chinese we are seeing a lot of lately. I did ask him to post a picture of the doll inflated so we will see if he complies. Anyway good luck. Cheers twolf

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

haremlover wrote:
Stargazer wrote:I ordered and received the doll about a month ago. She had black hair though...u gotta contact seller and make sure there is hands and feet
can't comment on the Blondie edition.
Hi!

It would be really great if you might be able to do some pics of her. . .

From the occasional pics I've seen, at least the entrances look well positioned?

Best wishes

Harem
Hi Herem
I can vouch for the seller in Ebay that is selling this doll, inso far as my transaction went. I think hes in Austin Texas. HoseNovelty...I think thats it.

I had to give doll away as I explained above, but I must say.......
For 100.00 (molded feet and hands) it is a ridiculously good deal
The hands are better than the others and would be easy finger wire adaptable...I have the body , not the head.

The pic's around the net are accurate , and most show the dark hair..Hosenovelty I think will send u a pic. You gotta contact and let him KNOW you want the sculpted hands for the extra 20 bucks...if thats your deal (its definitely worth the 20)
All in all...u can't go wrong...I'm keeping the body and like to improvise with a skeleton and various others. Going to buy a Jana Cova and transplant that sexy Jana onto the bod...should work out.

..anyway... Harem, if u have time can u let me know how or link to send pics with post...I tried before but it did not work..

.Also have been laboriously searching for pics of Jana in Forum...no luck...Winstons pics of...remember..(Stormy?) won't download...any others?...the blow me up site I don't think has the up to date version of Jana ...the updated Jana has blue eyes...sorry to be long, cant wait to get the Jana Cova

Edit: Would like to add, the material used or plastic in composition of head neck, hands &feet of subject doll to thread is remarkable. In my opinion superior to all inflatables. The passage feature (2) are those
things that are independently placed within doll at location of passage
I think some of the others use same approach. The credibility of body should allow for confidence in my plans to discard Jana Cova standard and replace with this 100 dollar deal....Will be outfitting with the silicone butt
in transformation Anyway hope this helps...

hannahrox
Former Member

Post by hannahrox »

Stargazer wrote:Going to buy a Jana Cova and transplant that sexy Jana onto the bod...should work out.
Whoa, that should look hot. I think Jana, Teagan and Hannah Harper have the best faces. Wish CalExotic would offer a vinyl Jana for those of us allergic to latex.

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

hannahrox wrote:
Stargazer wrote:Going to buy a Jana Cova and transplant that sexy Jana onto the bod...should work out.
Whoa, that should look hot. I think Jana, Teagan and Hannah Harper have the best faces. Wish CalExotic would offer a vinyl Jana for those of use allergic to latex.
Hey thanks for support....the endowed specialty of doll, (breasts) in this 100 dollar doll are superb in material. Another reason Im going to stuff and use the Jana hotness in that classical face shes got going
I agree with the best faces u mention..

Nonfactor
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Nonfactor »

http://www.preisroboter.de/ergebnis10812088.html

Luscious Linda is a different doll.

technoir
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by technoir »

Hi all
just registered and saw comments on the Linda doll. ive just ordered off pabo.com, interesting there are some youtube video of a german dude, i think showing how robust she is, he is pulling the head about, etc, she does seem pretty tough, of course she has no real looking hands and feet, but i call the shape of her hands fist like lol, i will let you know when she finally arrives.....but the face is cracking, im more into photo taking of these had a few, agent 69, baby got back, and a few others with the realistic hands and feet, ive had monica Rose she was excellent, and have Lorissa at the moment, thier shapes are real good.
im gonna attempt to stick some pics i found on another german site, i cant spell the german name but google luscious linda love doll and you will start finding her.
anyway thats me for now
go easy all.

INFORMATIONS