Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Merry Xmas from Delilah's Den

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Merry Xmas from Delilah's Den

Post by Szalinski »

Incrediwagon wrote:Merry Christmas Janesays and crew :xmas: Figures I just got the Southern Belle costume today one week to late. I would send it to Delilah, but it probably arrive by next April so I might as well wait till the next meet :razz:

In the mean time I'll settle for more naughty pictures of Delilah 8)

Ohh! I can hardly wait! She would look perfect as a Southerner!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

janesays wrote:XXX-Mas naughtiness
I like how you wrote that! :thumbs_up:

Now this is a creative shot/pose here, her face is so beautiful, her breasts look appealing to me!:
Christmas011.JPG
Christmas011.JPG (264.5 KiB) Viewed 2111 times
How did you get above her like that?

B-Zilla Lives
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by B-Zilla Lives »

Excellent pics, Janesays.

Delilah’s one of the best looking dolls around.
Bubbles' #1 Fan

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Thankyou guys and I hope the 25th went well for you all too.
Stacy,I will try to take some more pics of Delilah real soon. I am glad you liked this set.

B-Zilla,thanks alot man. Comments like yours make this whole thing seem well worth it.

Szalinski,I have only seen 2 pics of the shoot Incred,Campdaan and I did with Delilah wearing a Southern belle dress and I am impressed to say the least. I wish I could keep her looking like that all the time.
Narcissus wrote:How did you get above her like that?
I have a 4' ladder to do shots like these. I wanted to get a better angle but my back was pretty much up against the wall. I guess some of the most creative shots come as an accident. Thanks man.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

perljam

Post by perljam »

Hi Janesays.

These pics are fantastic. This one is also my favorite.

When I first saw her, I thought she was alive - I like the way you posed her eyes. Very realistic.

"Bud was that you on the couch bundifying that girl?"

Incrediwagon
Ex-Member

Post by Incrediwagon »

Oh my! Delilah is getting a bit naughty :oops: Looks like she is putting that hime back to good use 8)

I have some time off this week so I will put your pictures in CoverDoll in the private gallery so at least you can see them Along with Noq's.
Red Heads Rule!

The_Den
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by The_Den »

perljam wrote: This one is also my favorite.

I think this one is my favorite too! Super Awesome shoot!!

:wink:

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

PerlJam and The_Den,I was going to actually leave that photo out of the post but I am glad I didn't. Thanks so much guys 8)
Now I wished I had used it in the photo contest titled something like,"Rushing off to bed". Dang it. I have the tendency to not recognize my own creativity maybe because I get too busy admiring everyone else's.
Incred wrote:Looks like she is putting that hime back to good use
After that shoot we did at your place I saw how hot she looked showing off that "Hime" flexibility I wanted to try more poses like that. So,I guess that photo I was going to throw out ended up being a popular one. I promise more next week. I just got more clothes for her. That would be cool to see more photos you did of Delilah but take care of NoQ's first. I am surprised you had the time to do them with the holidays and all. Thankyou Incred. 8)

Now she just waits so patiently for the clock to strike midnight 2011
christmas2 007 [1600x1200].JPG
christmas2 007 [1600x1200].JPG (214.02 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

mahtek
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by mahtek »

Great photos, Janesays!

I agree with the others, that photo of Delilah looking up from the bed is outstanding!

I'm glad that you didn't leave that one out. Sometimes the photos taken as an afterthought or in a rush turn out to be the best.

Well done!

Mahtek & his Ladies
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here, in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

janesays wrote:Now she just waits so patiently for the clock to strike midnight 2011
:lol: That's cute! I really enjoy your photo threads on her!

janesays
Ex-Member

Post by janesays »

Mahtek wrote:Sometimes the photos taken as an afterthought or in a rush turn out to be the best
There is one of Penelope that I like where she is looking up wearing a green sweater. It looks like a simple photo but it just draws me in. Thankyou Mahtek
Narcissus wrote:I really enjoy your photo threads on her!
Thankyou Narcissus. That makes me want to do more. I enjoy doing them for all of you guys.

INFORMATIONS