www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Kuli

Re: Anime Sex Dolls. ( Custom )

Post by Kuli »

Just to let everyone know, the doll is going to a home after all.

Thank you Beautifuldolls for finding her a place to live.
8)

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

Still waiting here maybe she'll show up later today.

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Still waiting here as well. From my original conversations from BD we should all be receiving tracking info when the doll has been sent out.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

All dolls sent. I got a promise that I will get tracking numbers tomorrow. Yay :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

YAY!!!

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

According to tracking I should be getting mine today. I'll post pics and initial quality review.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

frt wrote:According to tracking I should be getting mine today. I'll post pics and initial quality review.
:multi: :grab:

Years of experience!

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

I'm working on the unboxing and pics now guys. Stay tuned!!!

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Alright here it is, and I must say that I'm quite impressed!

Came in a box less than 2x2 square. A lot smaller than I expected:

Goodies included a pink sheer robe, onahole, condom, and what I can only guess is some kind of wipe for the doll's cloth skin:
ImageImage

Head:
The quality and detail on the head were outstanding! I got a strange 3D anime chill when I first pulled it out of the box.
ImageImage

Hair:
I do not believe this is human hair but it's pretty close. <-- total wig newbie here. It came already on the head with a hairnet over(which I've already lost). But understandably it needed some heavy duty combing. In fact that's one of the reasons it took me so long to start writing this up. Very little shedding and breaking. All I can say is that it's very durable and should last a while if taken proper care of. No major tangles, just a crap load of minor ones. Maybe a conditioner shampoo would make it better?

Body:
The body was very well shaped and the material of the skin is similar if not exactly what a zentai suit would be made out of. Soft and smooth and very stretchy. Good choice for a doll like this imho. The padding for the body was not exactly what you expect from a true plush doll. It had give in all the right places and is indeed cuddly, but the maker held back enough that the combined padding, skin, and skeleton felt surprisingly realistic if you hugged it. Very nice. Had a bit of extra material hanging out of the onahole slot which tucks in nicely. And something I find very convenient - ZIPPER IN THE BACK! I haven't tried yet but if it works out, cleaning will be a snap. And think of the color options! The frame, my best guess, is PVC with flexible joints at fixed positions. It' adds to the total realism in my opinion. I'm so glad it wasn't just a total-body wire frame.

Neck:
The neck design was straightforward. Pushing the head on was a little tricky as the head hole is a very snug fit. I ended up getting in on there in a literal screwing motion.

Feet:
The feet were as well done as you'd expect for a quality plush doll.

Now to the good stuff.
BOOBS!:
I got the B-cup version and they're... just great!! Very soft and again, more realistic than what I expected. The placement is very well done.

Nipples:
My favorite part of the doll so far! At a loss for a better explanation, firm nipples that gave just right at the areola to give you that arcade joystick effect. I'll be playing with these lots!!!

Onahole Slot:
Straightforward again here though I haven't tested yet during this initial review. Just pop in the onahole(which I think is a meiki/utensil race, though I haven't even opened the bag yet to see in detail). There's LOTS of room in there and it would probably even fit the Zhang Xiao Yu onahole, which I own and may try later. A nice added detail is a rigid pubic bone.

Butt:
DYNAMITE! Well formed, soft and has an actual crack. Some plush dolls I see out there just sort of have a giant single cheek for a butt. Not here. 1,2 - 2 nice butt cheeks! No flash below so you can see how the cheeks contour.

Final thoughts and clothed pictures:
I think the price was very reasonable for the quality work in this doll. I mean, just the head and nipples(shamelessly), come on!! Yes those are my last thought for now - "head and nipples".

And here's some more pics!

Hooray for anime!!!

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Separate toes, butt cheeks and ample room for an insert are features that impress me for certain and help explain why production is slow. I hope beautifuldolls can produce a doll with similar features. To me, the patellae adds to the realism and detail.

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Obin wrote:To me, the patellae adds to the realism and detail.
I re-read that a couple of times and figured out that was a word referring to knee caps, hehe. Yes this seems to have knee caps over the joint. I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Ok then, knee caps. This doll is obviously a fine, desirable one. Thank you for the review. I do find such detail appealing.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I will try to do dolls that are similar but I don't want to make a copy because that wouldn't be okay... My friend could get upset. It's still possible to have an anime doll, just the waiting is long :/ He has so many orders that's insane... There is a huge market for them even in China.

Years of experience!

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

Hello, and, again, welcome to the Aperture Science computer-aided enrichment center.
GLaDOS-Doll.JPG
GLaDOS-Doll.JPG (751.27 KiB) Viewed 11279 times
We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one....
GLaDOS-Doll anger core online.JPG
GLaDOS-Doll anger core online.JPG (857.82 KiB) Viewed 11279 times
Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper

....Morality core is not Responding.....

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

beautifuldolls wrote:I will try to do dolls that are similar but I don't want to make a copy because that wouldn't be okay... My friend could get upset. It's still possible to have an anime doll, just the waiting is long :/ He has so many orders that's insane... There is a huge market for them even in China.
Such information makes me wonder why there fails to be more competition for this type of product. However, this doll does appear exceptional.

INFORMATIONS