Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

What the hell,........ is this for real?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What the hell,........ is this for real?

Post by Fargo »

Call me a retard, but I think that I´m the only Realdoll admirer around here who has just learned about something called Realdoll Matrix.

A brand new Realdoll for only $50, I don´t know, my web surfing instincts prevents me of taking a step foreward in this, ´cuz I fear one little word, SCAM 8O .

Or is there anyone around here who´ve actually made business with this website?, I don´t know, maybe to share experiences or something?

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

Wow, you just found the Realdoll Matrix? :o
It is a great place to find all kinds of head / body combos & see how they actually look.

Not sure what you're tlaking about with the "Realdoll for $50,", to me, it sounds like a scam.

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

*scratches head*

< utter befuddlement >
Huh?
< /utter befuddlement >

Fargo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fargo »

I think I kinda messed up, didn´t I?, lol, silly me! :lol:

Here´s the link to that website:

http://www.realdollmatrix.vze.com/

I should be more especific next time! :wink:

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

You read it wrong, or there was a typo.
Lowest price is 500 - not 50.
500 must be old and have serious damage - or - if it's too good to be true...
... it probably isn't...
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Paleonaturist
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Paleonaturist »

Hmmmm.....

Pretty slick site, but....... :roll:
We provide the amazing service of allowing you to be put on the matrix list to get a FREE RealDoll of your choice. Simply by purchasing the Membership Kit for which ever RealDoll you want and you are set to get your FREE RealDoll for buying that Membership Kit! You don't even need to tell anyone about us! All you have to do is sit back and let us do the work. But with any business, the more people you tell about us, the quicker you can receive your RealDoll!

When you buy one of our packages you will be included into a matrix to receive your promotional gift. To find out more about the packages we offer please click here.

Have a question? Check out our FAQ Section for more information, or visit our How It Works Page.
:?: (404 - Page Not Found) :?:

This fairly _reeks_ of a pyramid scheme. You pay in your $800.00 for your "Membership Kit", and when ten more people order a kit for your doll, (ie., the doll you're interested in) you get the girl. That's 10 x $800, or $8,000.00! So no matter how many dolls this guy has to come across with, he's still taking home a chunka change for each one! Quite frankly, I wonder about this being called "The Realdoll Matrix" - I'll wager he's trading on Jackrabbit's hard work on _our_ Realdoll Matrix. (Too bad ours isn't trademarked...) :evil:

I will say this in your favor, Fargo - You found the site in a hurry! It's a new site. They even have pix of Brittany and Anna Mae! :o

~B.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Paleonaturist wrote:Quite frankly, I wonder about this being called "The Realdoll Matrix" - I'll wager he's trading on Jackrabbit's hard work on _our_ Realdoll Matrix.
What else could it be? I don't see anything on that page that suggests a "matrix" of any kind, other than the fact that the pictures of the faces are in rows. Unless a "matrix" is how the fools who fall for this scam are organized.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

deckard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by deckard »

www.realdollmatrix.vze.com was not found in a whois via internic.

The ip address for it
130.94.133.172:

is registered to verio in colorado

Galland

Post by Galland »

I smell a burried doll here... defenitly a SCAM! I hope they get their little dirty fingers burned.
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

deckard wrote:www.realdollmatrix.vze.com was not found in a whois via internic.

The ip address for it
130.94.133.172:

is registered to verio in colorado
WHOIS doesn't work that way. You can't use a fully qualified domain name for a node as you can with NSLOOKUP. You have to do WHOIS on the base name, which is vse.com. May be an ISP and have nothing to do with the node.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Knowing how the doll market is, that site is too funny! And is MOST DEFINITELY a SCAM.

They need some guy with a bow tie and a straw hat screaming (with an echo chamber),

"Yes! At Smiling TED's uuuuuused robots!!! bots!!! bots!!! bots!!! We gottem'!!! Yep!!! We gottem' ALL!!! Look at this baby rrrrighttt hhhhhhear! What would you expect to pay for a hot number like this? $7,000??? $9,000??? Even $10,000??? Not at Smiling TED's uuuuuused robots!!! You can have this baby right now, for TEN DOLLARS!!! OLLARS!!! OLLARS!!! OLLARS!!! So don't delay!!! These fantastic deals are waiting JUST FOR YOU!!! OU!!! OU!!! Just come on down to the corner of South and South West Avenues. Look for the guy in the black trench coat, and say, I want a deal!!!"

"Due to special used doll sales laws, we can only accept cash, and payment must be made before receiving your doll. And you will need to wait on the corner for 1/2 hour while our black trench coat sales agent goes around the corner to retrieve your doll."

"So, why buy a new doll, when you can have a trusty previously owned doll??? And Remember!!! You can always trust, Smiling TED's uuuuuused robots!!! bots!!! bots!!! bots!!! For deals that are simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! WORLD!!! WORLD!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
[i]"Reality is a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs." ~Lily Tomlin[/i]

Keithallen
Ex-Member

Post by Keithallen »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!!
I went to that site, and AFTER you but their E-books, your will be put on a WAITING LIST and only when your name comes to the top, do you HAVE A CHANCE to get your doll, after you pay the fee, of course.

A bit of Monty Python here,,
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, SCAMMITY SCAM, SCAMITY SCAM!

Galland

Post by Galland »

LMAO!!!!

I will never stop being amazed over peoples shameless scams... or is it the other way around? That I no longer can be amazed anymore...??? :roll:
"We're not computers, Sebastian. We're physical."

Phyl_T_Mynd
Ex-Member

Post by Phyl_T_Mynd »

Hey, you don't suppose that this is our old friend sexxy26, do you? :twisted:

I sure miss him [and realdoll.org]. :D

PBShelley
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PBShelley »

Funny, Ish :D

A scammer is a scumbag piece of shit no matter how entertaining their site is. I hope they get sued, shut down and put on the street.
I wouldn't even look at their site, if they are THATkind of person, who knows what kind of spyware they can put on your PC? I wouldn't even look at them to give them any hits.
Scamsucking pigs. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :x

PBS

INFORMATIONS