www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime improved skeletone 2013 :)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Anime improved skeletone 2013 :)

Post by beautifuldolls »

Now anime can hold more pose! She can even stand with a little help... She is 1 kg more heavy than the standard anime.

The old version is still for sale and the new skeletone costs additional 100 usd.

How do you like this new option guys?
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (95.98 KiB) Viewed 4121 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (101.67 KiB) Viewed 4121 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (102.78 KiB) Viewed 4121 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

dollman2
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Anime improved skeletone 2013 :)

Post by dollman2 »

thats great standing on her own.

walking next :D

TheMan01
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheMan01 »

Is this skeleton more durable? I had heard some other folks talking about having multiple of these dolls with joint problems that weren't addressed. Is this the answer to those concerns?

I'm glad I held off on getting one of these a month or so ago with all these improvements coming out right now, geez.

Misana

Post by Misana »

Hello. I also sent email directly but it would be appreciated if this option would be available for those of us like myself with current orders waiting completion of our anime dolls. Of course I would send the $100 usd additional.

Shadow X

Post by Shadow X »

Guess all my waiting for my first doll to arrive is only rewarding me. I also wonder if this new skeleton will be more durable and less likely to get loose or broken joints. If this does fix a lot of things, I think my 2nd anime will be a bit more expensive :P

Saiged
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Saiged »

Well, not like I can add it to my order now, since my doll is basically finished.. My only concern now is how the old one compares to the new one in terms of durability and moveability/poseability. If it's waaay superior than the old one, it kind of feels like a punch in the guts for those that bought their dolls before. (I'm rather certain I won't be dissapointed with mine, but still..)

And of course, still a better future for those that haven't bought theirs yet.

YRUb8

Post by YRUb8 »

Is this option available for both 150cm and 132cm sizes?

MarkoUK

Post by MarkoUK »

I guess its not just about the visual effect but how the doll handles too but i have to say i do like the sound of this new concept skeleton :glou:
Inventry of Harem as it stands 9/11/17 2 Teddybabe Deluxe, 2 Teddybabe Standard, 1 Anime Doll, 1 Cassie Doll, 1 Orient Petit Jewel F, 1 Orient all vinyl solid doll, 1 tpe Viola doll.
My dolls gallery
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13888

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

Damn, that will add another two months of wait until I can finally order one! Why are you doing this to me?

With all those improvements coming out while I'm literally already on the "jailhouse diet"(only bread and mineral water), I'll be never able to get the doll I want. Because wanted it to be perfect, but with all the new options available the bar for "perfect" has been raised and it's getting more expensive, too. I could buy one without the new stuff, but since I'll never be able to buy a second or third one(unlike other ppl on this forum) I know I wouldn't be too happy with that.
I'll have to calculate, what I really need and what not! Right now it looks like this:

XL Breasts (+$20,00) = NO(more likely to want XS)
150cm doll(+$109,00) = Yes(necessary, cause I don't want her to look like a 10yo)
new pink skin(+$50,00) = NO(the old stuff looks more like the skin colour in anime)
new skeletone(+$100,00) = ??(do I really need it? I already cut back a lot, 2 more months would really hurt)

Perhaps it would be easier to order now than waiting longer and longer for every new option that comes.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

skyknight wrote:Damn, that will add another two months of wait until I can finally order one! Why are you doing this to me?

With all those improvements coming out while I'm literally already on the "jailhouse diet"(only bread and mineral water), I'll be never able to get the doll I want. Because wanted it to be perfect, but with all the new options available the bar for "perfect" has been raised and it's getting more expensive, too. I could buy one without the new stuff, but since I'll never be able to buy a second or third one(unlike other ppl on this forum) I know I wouldn't be too happy with that.
I'll have to calculate, what I really need and what not! Right now it looks like this:

XL Breasts (+$20,00) = NO(more likely to want XS)
150cm doll(+$109,00) = Yes(necessary, cause I don't want her to look like a 10yo)
new pink skin(+$50,00) = NO(the old stuff looks more like the skin colour in anime)
new skeletone(+$100,00) = ??(do I really need it? I already cut back a lot, 2 more months would really hurt)

Perhaps it would be easier to order now than waiting longer and longer for every new option that comes.
You don't need to order a doll with new options. You can buy the doll cheaper with old options too :)

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

YRUb8 wrote:Is this option available for both 150cm and 132cm sizes?
Yes! For both sizes! :multi:

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

cep002 wrote:Hello. I also sent email directly but it would be appreciated if this option would be available for those of us like myself with current orders waiting completion of our anime dolls. Of course I would send the $100 usd additional.
IT depends if your doll is already in making. When did you order the doll ?

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

TheMan01 wrote:Is this skeleton more durable? I had heard some other folks talking about having multiple of these dolls with joint problems that weren't addressed. Is this the answer to those concerns?

I'm glad I held off on getting one of these a month or so ago with all these improvements coming out right now, geez.
The old anime skeletone is very simple and there aren't really many movements that the anime doll can make. She can do doggy and to sit, but arms can't be posed as some people would like... The new skeletone can do it. :)

Years of experience!

skyknight

Post by skyknight »

beautifuldolls wrote:You don't need to order a doll with new options. You can buy the doll cheaper with old options too :)
I know, but now that I know about the new features, I fear that I wouldn't be happy without 'em! But I also don't want to wait forever until I saved enough. I just have to find a compromise I can live with ;)

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

OMG AYEEEEEEE "run around in circle like on suger rush" now that is with in my doll budget YAY. But do the wrist and ankles still bend like the old style.

INFORMATIONS