Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

My Beautiful Jenny!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

john1972

Re: My Beautiful Jenny!

Post by john1972 »

Very pretty girl..
Id love to own a real doll someday..
Thanks for the great pics :thumbs_up:

kintamasan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by kintamasan1 »

Jenny is absolutely superb!! She looks like the perfect California Blond babe!!! I like the blunt cut bangs on her wig as well.

If you change your light bulbs to day light balance, you won't have any tint in your photo's.

mrmalek

Post by mrmalek »

Smooooooken' HOT! Great photos! Don't stop, post more!

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

Just as an example, here is the result of a couple of adjustments I made with Photoshop. I used the autolevel and autocolor tweeks...took seconds and with the manual adjustments available can be even better.
Before:
P1000752.JPG
P1000752.JPG (58.35 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
After:
P1000752b.jpg
P1000752b.jpg (113.93 KiB) Viewed 2395 times
As others have pointed out, proper light temperature selection and white balance adjustment on camera are important and will reduce the need for post repairs.

PB
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

A big thank you to everyone for their comments!!

Pftw1 - I used a very sharp steel pick to position her eyes and then zoomed in on her eyes to do any fine positioning and it makes her look alive!! :mrgreen:

Playtime - I made sure the hammer was down on an empty chamber so it would not fire!! :lol:

Kintamasan1- I had thought of the bulb color and then Alexknight said a few words about the white balance, so I will work on both of them and thank you very much!! I may send an email to you if I need any advice on setup in the future!!! :D

Papa Bear - Thank you for the comparison of the picture color! I am going to work on this for the next round of pics! The entire manual for my camera is on a cd and I need to load it on my computer and review it thoroughly!! :D

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

Dodgeman
Congrats on your beautiful Jenny! I have a soft spot for blonds :oops:

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Bilbo Baggens
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bilbo Baggens »

Jenny, I don't care how the light hits you honey, your beautiful even in the dark, hoba, hoba, ding ding ding that girls got everything!!!!!!!
Look to this day, For it is life, The very life of life. Look well, therefore, to this day.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Bilbo Baggens - The moment I read your post, I had the greatest laugh and it made me feel sooo good that I had to write you a thank you for the comment!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Pygmalion2- Thank you! Jenny just looks so right with blonde hair and blue eyes, however I do have another fair skin jenny/Jenna here that I rescued a few weeks ago but she has brown eyes and since her skin is fair, I gave her a red wig and she is a sweetheart!!!! I will post some pics of her soon!

Stiletto

Post by Stiletto »

A few seconds in Lightroom for a white balance adjustment...
P1000746.jpg
P1000746.jpg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000752.jpg
P1000752.jpg (2.54 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000759.jpg
P1000759.jpg (2.62 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000766.jpg
P1000766.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000769.jpg
P1000769.jpg (2.61 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000772.jpg
P1000772.jpg (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000791.jpg
P1000791.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 2357 times
P1000781.jpg
P1000781.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 2357 times

Dll_rider

Post by Dll_rider »

Great scenery there in PA!

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Stiletto- The work that you did to change the tint on the photos is excellent!!! I do not have the photo shop program but my sister does and I could have her do some work in the future if needed!! I have already changed out my light bulbs from 4200k to 6500k daylights! Now I need to work on the settings on my camera! Thank you!!

Dll_rider - I would agree that the scenery here is GOOD! Every time I look at her I have to pinch myself to make sure I am not dreaming!! She looks so alive, I am having a hard time convincing myself that she is a doll!! :D :D

I thank everyone here on the forum for all of the help and suggestions to make my photography better!! I have not operated a piece of equipment yet that could not use well, however most of my photo experience has been with 35mm camera's!! These digital units are so much more advanced and more capable that I need to educate myself in how to optimize there use!! I will say that I am working on it! Thanks again to everyone!! :D :D

Papa Bear
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Papa Bear »

dodgeman wrote: I thank everyone here on the forum for all of the help and suggestions to make my photography better!! :D :D
With such a gorgeous and sexy lady as Jenny for inspiration you will be an expert in no time. :mrgreen:
MY PHOTO ALBUMS: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13890

It is better to travel well than to arrive.
Buddha

sparkyhs17

Post by sparkyhs17 »

Those are excellent pictures, :D Jenny sure does have a seductive, captivating look to her.
" He who laughs last, Didn't get the joke"

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Papa Bear- Gorgeous, Sexy, Inspiration, YES! She is all of that and more! She does give me the Inspiration to
take more photos of her and once I get a handle on the operation of this camera, they will be good ones!! Thanks Papa Bear! :D :D

sparkyhs17- She seduces me every time I look at her and she is captivating to see in person and in pictures! I am overwhelmed at her beauty! I have 3 of her sisters here as well, hell I have captivating scenery all around me, all of the time! My heart is racing full throttle! Thank you for the comment!! :glou:

brigittes hubbie
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dodgeman,
Janney and three of her sisters, a heart racing full throttle, please take care. Your ladies want to be with you for the long run. Have fun, enjoy, and stay alive doing so. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

INFORMATIONS