realsexdoll.com

Vinyl Inflatable questions

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Vinyl Inflatable questions

Post by puma uma »

Just ordered a Vinyl inflatable doll curious with some other questions i have not seen answered on the forums.
I decided to hold back on my real doll 2 for another year things came up.

1. can you sleep in bed with your doll?

2. Do you need to full deflate you doll when you're not using it?

3. how tough is the material with the inflatable dolls?

4. are they limited to clothing you can put on them?

5. can you fill their breasts with water or must they remain with air?

6. how do you make repairs if needed? (what are common repairs that they may need)

these are the questions i'm most curious about hope for some answers

-puma- :)

my doll i ordered is below she's beautiful
Attachments
714211910_035.jpg
714211910_035.jpg (62.1 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Vinyl Inflatable questions

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Those Diao Shi faces are getting better!

1. can you sleep in bed with your doll?
- That's a great idea

2. Do you need to full deflate you doll when you're not using it?
- I keep mine inflated. Mice love PVC but they don't like inflated inflatables. Nothing more annoying than finding an old inflatafriend with some skin nibbled away.

3. how tough is the material with the inflatable dolls?
- The Diao Shi dolls are not as tough as the high quality Nanmas such as Kimmi Lovecock. The arms are seperately inflatable and are easy to overinflate and cause to leak.

4. are they limited to clothing you can put on them?
- Only as limited as your imagination

5. can you fill their breasts with water or must they remain with air?
- Not normally but the Diao Shi dolls have a water facility together with horrid protrusions on the back to do so

6. how do you make repairs if needed? (what are common repairs that they may need)
- PVC soft vinyl adhesive, commonly available

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Yardman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Yardman »

I've never filled the breasts with water as I fear mold, mildew, or some other nasty growing in there.

Be careful about sleeping with the doll if you are a restless sleeper, and check for sharp pokey objects near the bed in case she gets tossled about.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

thanks both of you for your advice =)

my doll album

doppler

Post by doppler »

Personally I wouldn't fill a doll with water in fear it may leak.

Also I would suggest a foot or hand operated air pump to inflate the doll rather than using your mouth to blow it up. Using your mouth will introduce moisture/mildew into the doll.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

more good advice thank you doppler =)

my doll album

zoltan_roof
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zoltan_roof »

FYI - I've got five [!] vinyls now - only two are not stuffed with polyfil - some would leak air overnight
[yes, sleeping with them is good!]. Any leaks can be patched, as said earlier, with vinyl glue. Yours looks
great btw! good luck!

da roof

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

thanks ill keep that clue in mind also how hard is it to stuff them?

my doll album

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Congrats on your recent doll purchase - puma uma - :thumbs_up:

The picture you showed of the doll is real nice - those Chinese made Daio Shi dolls are well made - and will last some time if she is taken care of - :angel:

All the things you questioned can be done - your first doll really is a learning process - as you get familiar with her and her features - :mrgreen:

My take is simple - have fun - can something go wrong - can she deflate - well the answer is sure - but - now that you found the TDF - someone here can help with those questions - repairs with inflatable dolls are simple - as long as they are done soon and not allowed to spread into huge tears -

Keep the repair kit that comes with the doll - in it is a - tube of glue and spare vinyl patches - hold on to these you'll need them later

Sleeping with your doll will be great - you'll soon find how nice it is to have her smooth vinyl body next to yours - and wonder how you slept without all these years - just remember this important note - dolls inflated to rock hard pressures won't last long as the seams will at some point tear allowing the air to escape - but if you don't over inflate and allow some softness to her - she'll last a very long time - as the seams won't be damaged as quickly from over pressure - dolls aren't like tires - and shouldn't be blown so hard - keep them soft and squeezable soft - they'll thank you for it - :thumbs_up:

What the others members already wrote is all very true and as you can see this sub section of the TDF has a goodly number of inflata-fans - all here to help with your recent purchase - go slow have realistic expectations - and most of all have fun - :angel:

Best of luck - puma uma on your doll quest -

Happy Trails -

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

thanks yorktown =D

that seems to be the biggest advice i saw in the forums was overinflated dolls. Ill try not to add too much pressure when i receive her. Also, ill make sure my bed is clean and clear of objects so we will not pop. I do not toss and turn in bed but i will take precautions. I'm very happy people look are for people here.

my doll album

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

I own a couple of the Love Body series dolls. They're fun and easy to use.

I wouldn't ever fill them up with Water unless the doll is intended for this use. I can see why it's tempting for a more realistic feel and warm water for temperature but I think it's too big a risk in case of a leak.

You're not limited on clothing technically but I would aim to sizes appropriate for the doll- in most cases XS but measure the doll first.

Leaks- I had one on my first doll when I modded it for some QUUTY tits and I just superglued spare peice of vinyl over the holes and that worked fine. Vinyl repair kits sold for pool toys can work too.

You can sleep with your doll. I don't but with the addition of clothing I can see how they'd make a good cuddle partner.

The material is fairly tough. I haven't had any random leaks yet though I hear the seam areas are the worst offenders here so try and not get too rough.

I prefer to only partly deflate the doll to avoid extra stress on it. or full deflate when I need to hid it from the SO. But if you're alone then there's little need to full deflate unless it's about storage space.

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

thanks sir for the advice ill keep that in mind. The only thing i'm concerned with now is proper cleaning how do you clean you doll? :D

my doll album

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

puma uma wrote:thanks sir for the advice ill keep that in mind. The only thing i'm concerned with now is proper cleaning how do you clean you doll? :D
Hi!

Soap and water on the outside . . . and then take the shower head off its pipe and insert pipe into cavities and turn water on. It flushes all out, well.

No problem!

Best wsihes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

valvelicker
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by valvelicker »

Oh Puma you're gonna LOVE an inflatable! As an old buddy of mine says often, : What a deal!

You're getting solid advice above -- I'll second the pump inflation method. Along with the moisture in your breath, there are also compounds that mold/bacteria find as food! Over a long time, it can degrade the integrity of the vinyl.

Trouble with those Diao breast inflation schemes is that there's no check valve (like on a beachball or pool mat) to help you keep what pressure you've developed in there while you remove the pump nozzle and close the valve cap! So I'm guilty sometimes of finishing these off by mouth and closing the valve cap by tongue while still holding the air pressure with my mouth. I'll pay for this later, probably.... ;)

What to do instead of the footpump (included footpump is a slow noisemaker in my opinion):

I find those "Double-Quick" hand pumps that are sometime sold along side the airbeds in the dept. store are really "double quick!". In fact, you have to be careful as they can really produce some enormous air pressure with little effort... enough to cause damage to your inflatababe.... (or maybe I just get excited watching her inflate and don't realize my own power. HA!). They're quieter than the footpump, no loud whistle, and the hose is larger allowing higher airflow.

There are electric options, too, which make quick easy work and don't carry the same pressure danger of the double-quick monster, but they're noisy and some require batteries.

Also, I've seen inflators that include a nozzle welded on the and of a plastic bag -- throw the bag open in the air and fill it, then clamp and squeeze with the nozzle inserted in the valve. Quiet and quick.

Have fun!!!!

INFORMATIONS