exdollofficial.com

She came and then came the shock

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

She came and then came the shock

Post by Sawyer »

Finally my :lilangel: 145cm arrived last Thursday. The box was in a super condition.
After opening the box, I looked closely at my doll and already suspected bad.
When I had pressed her leg less than 90 degree upwards, I saw it very clearly. A fairly large air bubble from the thigh up to the back.
8O Shock! :crying:

Now I've been waiting two months of my doll and then something like that.
My first reaction was to look at the TDF. Under Repair & Maintenance I saw then, in February someone had the same problem.
So when I read that DS Doll presently give him a new body, I was first relieved.

So I contacted Stef from Asian Dolls and told him about the condition of my doll. He responded immediately and wanted to see images.
The next day I received an answer from him. I get a new body and can keep the old body.
This is good news. I'm speechless.
Stef and DS Dolls have managed to turn something bad into something good.

It is my first doll and up to this air bubble in the leg, it is exactly what I had imagined.
Actually even better. The Ruby face looks much prettier than in all the pictures that I saw.

On Saturday, she told me her name. Greetings from Natalie at all here at TDF.
I do not know if anyone else of you has a Natalie.
If yes, the name is not copied. She's the Boss, I could not disagree. :lol:

I have promised you pictures, which I will make, but Natalie does not want to be photographed with the air bubble.
I can understand that, I would not want to.
Soon I will try to suck the air out of the leg and stick with Sil-Poxy.
This is a difficult surgery, but we both work it out somehow.

Finally, I have a question for you DS Doll owners.
I have ordered the doll with tight joints.
On the whole left side of the doll joints are as they should be.
But the joints on the right side are so tight set that my manly strength is barely enough to move the joints.
And I'm pretty strong. Is this normal at the beginning and the joints loosen up with time?

Best regards
Clint

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: She came and then came the shock

Post by Mondoon »

Well I'm very sorry to hear your bad news when you opened the case. It should have been a joyous time for you and I can't imagine how disappointed you were. It's extremely good service you've had from DS though. That must have lightened the blow. Good luck with your repairs on Natalie
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

TERRIBLE! How dissapointing to say the least, having your expectations dashed.

Here is hoping to a speedy resolution and your full satisfaction.

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Scary! Damn, how does that happen? I guess it's kinda baked-in during molding, if somehow an air pocket develops when the silicone is poured? First time I've heard such a story. Glad to hear DS are making it right.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

So sorry to hear this, but it makes me wonder if you live in a high altitude area?
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

I live about 600 feet over. This is actually not much.
When I ordered my doll, I was told that the production takes a little longer, due to the Chinese New Year. Probably was the manufacturer with orders overloaded and so it came to production errors. One sign of this is also the joints are extremely different.

But those are just my assessment, I would not attack the manufacturer.
In order to detect the problem in more detail, DS Doll wanted to have photos can be seen from different perspectives to where the error is coming from.

I am after all excited about DS Doll. Immediately a new body was promised to me.

perciousnow

Post by perciousnow »

This can also happen if the transport aircraft looses pressure in the cargo hold. One of the Training exercies we had In the airforce was to emergancy vent cabin pressure and cause a football to pop.
Narrow Minds Lead to Narrow Views Narrow Views Lead to a BORING LIFE ! !

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Hey sweetie, sorry to hear about your mishap. :cry:

At least you will get a new body for her. Are they going to send you another face? If so you might want to ask them to send a different one so that then you can have 2 girls living with you. That would be fun for them and you. :D

Hugs,
-V
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

AnonViking
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AnonViking »

Yes. It's important to notify the doll maker IMMEDIATELY of any damages upon opening a doll shipment. The shipments are INSURED, so the doll maker get reimbursed from the shipment company and will be able to deliver you a brand new doll.

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

Vanima wrote:Hey sweetie, sorry to hear about your mishap. :cry:

At least you will get a new body for her. Are they going to send you another face? If so you might want to ask them to send a different one so that then you can have 2 girls living with you. That would be fun for them and you. :D

Hugs,
-V
Natalie can already talk like a waterfall. Two of the sort ... omg :haha4:
Joking aside,
My order was the DS 145 body with the Ying face. When ordering, an extra head was offered to me. It was then the Ruby face.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

sorry for the problem.
we are doing our best for make every customers satisfied with our dolls.
but some time the unpredictable problems happen during shipping.
the bubble maybe because the air pressure change when the doll in the plane.

please send us email or send email to Stef (our reseller), we have some repair videos may hlep you.

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

Doll Sweet wrote:sorry for the problem.

please send us email or send email to Stef (our reseller), we have some repair videos may hlep you.
Sounds like he already talked to Stef and she took care of him right away.I have to say I am impressed with DS's customer service on this. When my sweetie goes to find me another sister I might poke him in DS's way thanks to this.
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

Doll Sweet wrote:sorry for the problem.

I will do that, thank you.
Your dolls are something special and despite this problem I've become a big fan of your dolls.

Thank you for the great service and the new body.
Please tell your workers in the factory my appreciation.

I have today sent new photos of the air bubble from different perspectives to Stef. Maybe help to identify the problem in more detail.

Best regards
Clint

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Sawyer wrote:On Saturday, she told me her name. Greetings from Natalie at all here at TDF.
I do not know if anyone else of you has a Natalie.
If yes, the name is not copied. She's the Boss, I could not disagree. :lol:
There is more than one Natalie, but at your house, yes, there is only one boss! You! Natalie!
Sawyer wrote:I have promised you pictures, which I will make, but Natalie does not want to be photographed with the air bubble.
I can understand that, I would not want to.
Understandable. I'm glad that situation is being handled well by Stef and DS Doll. No surprise that they are taking care of quickly and professionally.
Sawyer wrote:Finally, I have a question for you DS Doll owners. [...] the joints on the right side are so tight set that my manly strength is barely enough to move the joints. [...] Is this normal at the beginning and the joints loosen up with time?
I can attest that my DS Doll's joints were tighter than expected when she arrived, however they are all moveable with leverage and force. They will loosen over time, yes, but so far I would say my doll's joints are remaining strong better than my other dolls. Try some repeated motions if you can to see if it helps, but please make sure to be careful and use leverage properly.

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy resolution to Natalie's replacement body!

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Sawyer wrote:Natalie can already talk like a waterfall. Two of the sort ... omg :haha4:
Joking aside,
My order was the DS 145 body with the Ying face. When ordering, an extra head was offered to me. It was then the Ruby face.
You ain't kidding man. You should here Vani when she gets on a roll. And Melinda can' stop ****ing about the fact she doesn't have any clothes. Sometimes it's a wonder I get any work done.
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

INFORMATIONS