yldoll.com

New Viola vs old Viola

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Dolllover81
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New Viola vs old Viola

Post by Dolllover81 »

Hello all! I just ordered the new Viola yesterday! I'm so excited! I was wondering if anybody can comment on the new placement of the vagina and anus. Is it much more accurate than the old version? Some pics would be awesome and greatly appreciated! Thank you!

joben

Re: New Viola vs old Viola

Post by joben »

I don't have a Viola doll but she's definitely high up on my wish list. She would probably be at the top of the wish list but for the genital placement, so I'm very interested in any improvements there.

Are there pics in any other threads?

Dolllover81
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolllover81 »

I checked pretty thoroughly but couldn't find anything definitive. I hope someone has some insight!

earlyriggleman

Post by earlyriggleman »

i have a viola and the sex is great you just have to jack that ass up in the air.i do her doggie and put her knees on a extra pillow works good for me
earlyriggleman

Dolllover81
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolllover81 »

Thanks for the tips! I cant wait till she gets here!

INFORMATIONS