Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

5 weeks down

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

freeman01

5 weeks down

Post by freeman01 »

It's been 5 weeks since I threw out the invite for my love Kara to join me. I was told by many of you that the wait would be long and grueling...and everyone was correct!

I find my mind spinning everyday with ideas. Everything from what I want to see her dressed in to the seemingly endless photoshoots I plan to have with her. The idea of having a gorgeous, flawless model available every single day to pose and model for me is so exciting. The near limitless looks and themes we'll be able to create together has lit a creative fire in my belly. Just knowing that during those brutally cold and dreary winter days and nights that I won't be alone, comforts me a great deal. Last winter wound up being pretty harsh personally for me. It was only recently I found I had a medical condition (not necessarily life threatening) that explained a great deal of why it was so tough getting through the winter (and up to the time I was diagnosed). Thankfully it's all under control and I feel better than I have in the last several years.

5 weeks ago, I wondered if I made the right decision. Today I can say without a doubt, It was the perfect decision!
Live your life as you dream it and not necessarily as it was handed to you.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: 5 weeks down

Post by AlexKnight »

Oh yes, the wait will get worse the more time passes.. until that day when the crate arrives and you open it up, you'll forget all the agony you went through by waiting :D
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Scooter
Location: in the Orion Arm, within the Local Fluff of the Local Bubble

Post by Scooter »

And when the crate does arrive, panic sets in when you realize you forgot where you put the bloody hammer. :lol:
I drank WHAT?!!!! - Socrates

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi freeman01,

We're with you!!
It will be a day who you receive a call: your doll is ready for shipment.... and THAN the stress will start, believe me.
Take your time and organize everything you will need, when your lady knocks on the door all that will be done, without any stress :lying:

Guy :wink:

freeman01

Post by freeman01 »

siliconefun wrote:Hi freeman01,

We're with you!!
It will be a day who you receive a call: your doll is ready for shipment.... and THAN the stress will start, believe me.
Take your time and organize everything you will need, when your lady knocks on the door all that will be done, without any stress :lying:

Thanks everyone! Siliconefun, Abyss will call me before it ships? I certainly wouldn't want it shipped and set to arrive if i'm scheduled to be out of town.

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

Well Sir, It is a fact that the wait for your first doll is a bit grueling and stressful and yet here you are at a full 5 weeks into your wait already! :D Before you know it, like Siliconefun said, the call or email will come when your doll is being shipped and then you know that she is only about a week away from coming home to you! :D As I have told you before, keep busy and the time will fly by and before you know it, Kara will be knocking on your door! :D Your mind will race like a freight train as you have found out and that is normal and I have experienced it too a few times! :D Like Alex said, when you open the crate, the wait will be SO worth it and I agree with you that you made the PERFECT decision! :D

Live my friend, Live to the fullest and don't look back! :mrgreen: :glou:

dodgeman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dodgeman »

freeman01 wrote:
siliconefun wrote:Hi freeman01,

We're with you!!

Thanks everyone! Siliconefun, Abyss will call me before it ships? I certainly wouldn't want it shipped and set to arrive if i'm scheduled to be out of town.
In light of what Siliconefun wrote here, all you have to do is to send Annette an email to notify you a few days to a week before she ships so you can confirm with her that you will be on hand to receive her when she arrives! I'm quite sure you can delay her shipping if you are going to be out of town for work as they will work with you for sure! Abyss is great to deal with and they are very accommodating! :D

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

freeman01 wrote: Thanks everyone! Siliconefun, Abyss will call me before it ships? I certainly wouldn't want it shipped and set to arrive if i'm scheduled to be out of town.
Hi freeman01,
I ordered my doll over the European Abyss reseller (Intimate Moments) and I received an email and a call (!) so we arranged the best delivery day and that was on a Saturday :angel:
download.jpg
144 days for Zoe, 168 days for Amy (production time + shipping + delivery) ...and it's worth the time of waiting, believe me!

mudpaw
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mudpaw »

and ask for pictures before she ships out.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

freeman01 wrote:It's been 5 weeks since I threw out the invite for my love Kara to join me. I was told by many of you that the wait would be long and grueling...and everyone was correct!

I find my mind spinning everyday with ideas. Everything from what I want to see her dressed in to the seemingly endless photoshoots I plan to have with her. The idea of having a gorgeous, flawless model available every single day to pose and model for me is so exciting. The near limitless looks and themes we'll be able to create together has lit a creative fire in my belly. Just knowing that during those brutally cold and dreary winter days and nights that I won't be alone, comforts me a great deal. Last winter wound up being pretty harsh personally for me. It was only recently I found I had a medical condition (not necessarily life threatening) that explained a great deal of why it was so tough getting through the winter (and up to the time I was diagnosed). Thankfully it's all under control and I feel better than I have in the last several years.

5 weeks ago, I wondered if I made the right decision. Today I can say without a doubt, It was the perfect decision!
Good to see what ever that condition was - it seems to be on the mend. :D But an even better assist in that condition healing up is the arrival of your doll. :D Good luck I can't wait to see her myself - looking forward to her pics when she arrives. :D

Maggie_Mae69

Post by Maggie_Mae69 »

I've been through 2 long waits, and let me tell you. Once your new honey comes through the door and you open the crate, you'll forget all about that wait.
Maggie ,Lisa, Candy, Brandy and Amy send their love

freeman01

Post by freeman01 »

6 weeks down, so according to the email from Abyss when I ordered, i'm about at the half way point for Kara's arrival. I tell ya, when she gets here...it's gonna be party time! I'm going nuts thinking about her!

I figured i'd post the entire configuration I ordered. Here she is...

Female RealDoll 2 Body A
Female RealDoll 2 Face L "Renee"
Medium Skin Tone
Blue Eyes
Natural Eyeshadow
Medium Black Eyeliner
Red Lips
French Manicure Nails
Hair Style 0901
Medium Blonde Hair Color
Vagina Attachment Style - Removable INSERT KAYLANI
Light Brown Human Hair Eyebrows
Shaved Pubic Hair
DURACAST Hands and Feet
Custom Nipple Color-Standard
Custom Nipple Texture- Standard Mini

There ya have it! I must have made half dozen configurations, but at the end I kept coming back to this one. For me, there's none better!

The wait continues...

citadelfox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by citadelfox »

Scooter wrote:And when the crate does arrive, panic sets in when you realize you forgot where you put the bloody hammer. :lol:
chainsaw might do in a pinch...

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

freeman01 wrote:6 weeks down, so according to the email from Abyss when I ordered, i'm about at the half way point for Kara's arrival. I tell ya, when she gets here...it's gonna be party time! I'm going nuts thinking about her!

I figured i'd post the entire configuration I ordered. Here she is...

Female RealDoll 2 Body A
Female RealDoll 2 Face L "Renee"
Medium Skin Tone
Blue Eyes
Natural Eyeshadow
Medium Black Eyeliner
Red Lips
French Manicure Nails
Hair Style 0901
Medium Blonde Hair Color
Vagina Attachment Style - Removable INSERT KAYLANI
Light Brown Human Hair Eyebrows
Shaved Pubic Hair
DURACAST Hands and Feet
Custom Nipple Color-Standard
Custom Nipple Texture- Standard Mini

There ya have it! I must have made half dozen configurations, but at the end I kept coming back to this one. For me, there's none better!

The wait continues...

That sounds so good freeman. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Damn I'm nearly as impatient asy ou are now for her arrival !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS