www.wmdolls.com

The Checklist

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
itvman

Re: The Checklist

Post by itvman »

You don't need to wash the doll with antifungal solution. Just keep it dry, that's all that's necessary.

If you keep it in that box you're going to need to take it out or air it every day. Moisture will condense inside the box otherwise with no escape.

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

I will be ordering my doll next week. I know a large portion of my post may seem mundane. But as I thought about it, I decided to try to go over more of the details. What I've learned of doll ownership came from the wonderful, informative people on this forum. In another post, I read someone say this was the most civilized and helpful forum they had ever joined. I have to agree. I have been in several online communities and none can match the the supportive decorum of this place. I began by lurking on the RealDoll threads years and years ago. I learned everything I know about dolls from you guys and girls, and now I feel like the best way to give back is to try to document the process of preparing for your first doll. It is from threads like these that I learned so much over the years. I can only hope that other people (maybe one of them is lurking while reading this right now :wink: ) can use this to better inform their decision on how to buy a doll. I don't plan on doing Unboxing pictures because we have seen that plenty and they are quite easy to find on this site. I have been purchasing plenty of cute clothes and accessories for her and I plan on posting some pics when I get around to doing a photo shoot after I receive her. If you are a doll owner please give your advice so this thread can help others. Thank you.
I am one of those lurkers :oops:

I think it's great that you're sharing all this with us. It'll definitely be helpful to many :thumbs_up:

Though I'm a little confused on how you will be using the air pump? Will you just leave her out with the air pump to let her dry, and then store her back into the box?

I'm coming to realize that hiding the doll is less of an issue than the whole cleaning/drying process... :(

Especially when taking her willy nilly to the bathroom isn't possible without getting caught, I can see how the whole process of cleaning/drying will turn out to be a huge headache...

It's so frustrating! :shakefist:
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

princeoverit
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by princeoverit »

I've been thinking about one of these

https://www.amazon.com/Keter-Glenwood-P ... s=deck+box

QUAGMIRE

Post by QUAGMIRE »

That storage box is a lot cheaper than mine, I wish the Rubbermaid was so affordable. It looks like it takes quite a bit longer to ship, though. I wanted to get mine quick so I could take advantage of the summer sale deal.

Anyway, I poured the Chlorhexedine directly on the TPE sample I received and plan on letting it sit for 48 hours. I plan on washing it off with plain water, and seeing if it stained or damaged the TPE. So far, it looks like it congealed on the surface. This picture was from early on.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 2151 times
Q.

itvman

Post by itvman »

Luminous wrote:
I'm coming to realize that hiding the doll is less of an issue than the whole cleaning/drying process... :(

Especially when taking her willy nilly to the bathroom isn't possible without getting caught, I can see how the whole process of cleaning/drying will turn out to be a huge headache...

It's so frustrating! :shakefist:
The powdering bit isn't very discreet either. The stuff goes everywhere and you end up looking like you've been plastering or working in a bakery.

Having owned a doll for a month now it is getting more and more difficult to keep it a secret. I hadn't figured on stray hairs, indiscreet packaging from clothing vendors, and let's not forget the odour. Lucy doesn't smell any more but for the first two weeks it was everywhere. Unless you live with someone fairly un-inquisitive (luckily I do) then you haven't a hope of keeping it secret. They may not figure out you have a doll but they will realise something funny is going on, maybe suspect you are a transvestite or having an affair. A wife would be wise within a few days. It only takes one stray hair that's not hers!

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Your issue is basically can you keep her secret and in good condition! The first part of that is generally down to you. When you use your doll and clean her is your problem in your circumstances! We can't really advise on that!
However, keeping your doll in good condition is down to how you clean, powder (use corn starch or corn flour) and put her away. I strongly advise wiping her down with isopropyl alcohol or surgical spirit after washing her (and her insert). This will sterilise her and evaporate taking the moisture left after towelling away. I also seriously recommend silica gel bags put in the storage box to keep any moisture in there to an absolute minimum. You'll be surprised how weather and humidity can change allowing condensation to form in a box like that with a temperature change, as it sounds like there could be extended gaps between use!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

QUAGMIRE

Post by QUAGMIRE »

I planned on having fun with her everyday, so long-term storage isn't a problem. I do have roommates who respect my privacy and plan on using Febreze and scented candles to mask the smell somewhat. I received a sample piece of TPE and can tell you that it does not smell nearly as strongly as the surgical grade tubing I ordered for the air pump. When it comes to powdering, I see how it can be a mess. I plan on laying out a large white blanket and powdering her on that to mitigate the messy nature of the process.

Well, 48 hours are up. I wetted a standard towel and wiped off the Chlorhexedine with no issues. There did not seem to be any damage to the TPE, although I want to order a softer microfiber Terri cloth towel for my actual doll. No staining occurred, however the TPE was tacky or sticky after I rubbed off the Chlorhexedine. Is that normal? If you wash TPE with a wet rag, does it become sticky? I just want to make sure I'm not damaging the surface. I got it back to smooth by applying some cornstarch powder. I just don't want to cause permanent damage. Can any current TPE doll owners answer this, please?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2017 times
Q.

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

TPE is naturally tacky/sticky. That's the main reason for powdering them constantly to make them smooth and avoiding abrasion damage from the sticky catching.

QUAGMIRE

Post by QUAGMIRE »

In that case Hibiclens Chlorhexedine solution seems fine. On the bright side, it is an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-microbial soap. Hopefully, it will keep her well protected.
Q.

Luminous

Post by Luminous »

Where did you get that TPE sample?

I'd love to sample/compare both materials (TPE & Silicone).
The Principles That Govern Relationships

Briffault's Law < Every Man should know of this law...

QUAGMIRE

Post by QUAGMIRE »

I ordered the sample from RealLoveSexDolls. I figured it would be good to be able to run tests without damaging the doll.
Q.

Krinkov
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Krinkov »

QUAGMIRE wrote:I went with the Rubbermaid Action Packer FG 1192 (48 Gallon) storage container. I just measured the opening and it is exactly 39", the WM 100cm doll is 39.37" not including the wig. I will have to bend her legs or knees whenever taking her out or placing her inside it. The container tapers at the bottom, but only slightly. I plan on placing a thick memory foam pillow in the bottom to prevent compression, this will also keep her lying above the taper in the widest part of the container, which is 40+ inches. Conveniently, the handle has a hole designed to be secured by a cable lock. If you search around, you can find a better price. Sorry, I ordered the last one in stock at Amazon. Here is the unit anyway: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Rubbermaid-48 ... r/10569596

Edit: The FG model denotes the low, flat type box. There is a another model which sacrifices length for height. Be sure to check the details carefully if you order one. The box is big.
Anyone have storage ideas for a 163? I ordered her 2 days ago.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Hi Krinkov and welcome to TDF! She will come in a box so, unless you have ordered a storage hanger for her, you'll be best to store her back in her box and blanket she comes in. If you need to hide her, under the bed is the obvious place but you may need to raise the bed slightly for her to fit. Also, she will be quite heavy and something you'll need to get used to so you may need to put the box on something like a car mechanic's trolley so she can slide easily!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

itvman

Post by itvman »

Krinkov wrote:
QUAGMIRE wrote:
Anyone have storage ideas for a 163? I ordered her 2 days ago.
Mine sits on a chair in the wardrobe. I wouldn't use one of those hanging kits it would exert a massive load on the vulnerable goose neck. It's a pretty flimsy thing. I haven't seen any damage from leaving her sitting.

You can't store the big dolls in a box they are too heavy to get in and out. The only way I could get her out of the box in the first place was to cut it open around her. So you can only lay her on a bed, sit her on a chair or dangle her.

turboflatus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by turboflatus »

I just moved and have a converted armoir that can store dolls of pretty much any height--need a stand. Square bottom stands fit; tripod-bottom stands can be adjusted, but you have to be careful it doesn't tip! Has slide locks inside the right door so when you use a padlock, it's pretty sturdy. Black privacy cloth hangs behind the doors so when you have it open, you can still keep contents hidden. Also has overhead lighting. I've got to find someone who wants this pronto. Willing to make a VERY attractive deal. Southern California. Will post in "for sale" section as well.
Attachments
IMG_0081 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0081 - Copy.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
IMG_0080 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0080 - Copy.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1841 times
IMG_0078 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0078 - Copy.JPG (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1841 times

INFORMATIONS