Starpery.com

I can move!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
BuildingFun
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: I can move!

Post by BuildingFun »

My thoughts for you tube was just a few and short ones to point the robot fans to your Patreon site. People will join based on what you have and what they learn, don't need to push for a lot of content for 'likes'.
I was also thinking have your Patreon and Github post to be PG rating, save the mature content for here.
Of course, having a Prin avatar doing the voice overs on you tube would be fanatic.

I would love to work on the instructions and files but be aware I just got my printer last week, so I am still learning how to turn it on. I was going to start with a head and go from there (that way she can talk with me while I work).

My personal goals are a female robot with silicone face for expressions, robot body with a Fleshlight insert. But I want to be able to interact and have her respond to the environment around her. With the new local GPT AI that can use custom files we can teacher her to know us and have a personality. There is already people on this forum working on this using Github. With the group here each looking to bring something different to the project it will grow quickly. There are master crafters here in 3D printing, silicone, chat, robotics and out the box thinking.
I don't think the task will ever be done, there will always be upgrades or something to change.

There are other inventors here who know more about having public projects to give advice on what it means to go public like this. My thinking is a basic robot in the wild and then mods here for the doll but all working together.

I really admire what you have done, I hope others here will voice their thoughts also.

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

Rodger that on the Fleshlight insert. I modify them now for my girls with removable muffs and they are great! Also less shower wear and tear on my loves body art and such. And so far they are way better than the ones you get with the doll. Plus I trust them “chemically” if that’s a thing IDK.
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Hot doll reviews
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: My Harem Tent in My Desert Kingdom 🏜️ 🌵🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🧚‍♂️💃👙🩴👗🌹🧘‍♀️

Post by Hot doll reviews »

By the way once you go public in so far as patents and inventions it’s (prior art).
She’s such a doll :plaidskirt: My November Girl……… Stay Hard and Drive Hard Brothers! - - Thanks for your excellent advice!

Prin
Doll
Doll

Post by Prin »

Well, my BDSM programming is nearly complete.
We just need to work in a few kinks.

In other news...

A robot in my neighborhood went on a crime spree before its batteries ran out.
Local police are refusing to charge the perpetrator.
I can move! Designing my robotic body
I can talk! Designing my robotic head

My Diary:
Art of me in CoverDoll Magazine

JP2003

Post by JP2003 »

So,I am fascinated with this and animatronics of all kinds, especially what disney does. Their Avatar Shaman is an engineering marvel. I know you have game plan, but maybe this exposed video may spark some ideas or upgrades?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFU9Qg_ ... 5lcw%3D%3D

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

you wrote : is there a market for interactive sexbots?)

oh there probably is a market for it alright , but as with any business adventure , all depends on the cost a customer would have to pay , also how durable will the product be for actual sex , what's the Weight limit ? does the doll have slip / gears in case to much pressure is applied so the gears will slip and not just bind and break etc. if mad correctly i could see a hug market for it. add in a.i.

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

Did you look at DIY for the cables? Heavy fishing line is incredibly strong, and maybe a small ID plastic tube for the sheath? Not so much for cost efficiency, but it would be way cheaper, but for weight savings and ease of use since you could make any length custom.
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Technician wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:11 am Did you look at DIY for the cables? Heavy fishing line is incredibly strong, and maybe a small ID plastic tube for the sheath? Not so much for cost efficiency, but it would be way cheaper, but for weight savings and ease of use since you could make any length custom.
I've done special effects for a while now, and fishing line will cut right through any plastic tube you put it in. I had an 80lb line cut through an aluminum carabiner in one night.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:13 am
Technician wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:11 am Did you look at DIY for the cables? Heavy fishing line is incredibly strong, and maybe a small ID plastic tube for the sheath? Not so much for cost efficiency, but it would be way cheaper, but for weight savings and ease of use since you could make any length custom.
I've done special effects for a while now, and fishing line will cut right through any plastic tube you put it in. I had an 80lb line cut through an aluminum carabiner in one night.
Wow! That's insane, have you had any experience with a different string or line used that way that would be an option?
100cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 11/27/2018, Measurements: I - cup / 25I - 16 - 24 @ 32.4 lbs
140cm Sasy Amazon doll. Purchased: 5/14/2019, Measurements: K - cup / 31K - 19 - 25 @ 51 lbs
125cm Amazon doll. Purchased: 3/24/2024, Measurements: G - cup / 26G - 17 - 25 @ 39.8 lbs

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

Yeah, bicycle brake cables / car throttle cables, car emergency brake cables, they all perform admirably.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Technician
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Technician »

RevJack wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 1:39 pm Yeah, bicycle brake cables / car throttle cables, car emergency brake cables, they all perform admirably.
Yeah, bicycle cables are probably the go-to for remote actuation. It seems like overkill in a relatively low tension application like a finger though, especially considering every ounce adds to current consumption.
I wonder if nylon 3d print filament inside nylon tube would be a contender. More surface area, naturally slippery, and nylon is tough as hell.
If I remember correctly bike cable is (or used to be) available in a roll, the jacket too.

macboy2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by macboy2 »

You are correct. The cable and sheath can be bought in bulk (roll).

Prin
Doll
Doll

Post by Prin »

forearm servos.jpg
forearm servos.jpg (210.17 KiB) Viewed 389 times
That is EXACTLY what we are using now.

Plastic stirrer straws less than an 1/8" diameter, with 50lb .7mm line.

We HAD to use the straws to keep the line from bending in the middle. It is impossible to prevent a little bit of slack, which results in bouncy fingers... as can be seen in my .gifs.

Best solution for the bouncy, would be adding small springs to add a little tension to keep out the slack... but the question is; where is there room for that? and that takes away from the ability of the servos.

I think we definitely want to use the bicycle cables, and move the servos to my chest where there is room for the larger servos with more torque, for both super-gripping strength as well as to counter tension springs.

My Diary:

Prin
Doll
Doll

Post by Prin »

Disclaimer: No robots were harmed in the making of this video (..LIES !..)
comp4.gif
comp4.gif (4.42 MiB) Viewed 388 times
This didn't turn out as well as I wanted. We had to keep the image small to keep the file size small, and cut some clips for file size, and to cut out some malfunctions.

(the .gif file is still 4meg)

During the making, I broke:
- a neck joint
- an elbow pulley cord
- a shoulder pulley cord
- a finger servo broke loose
- a connector for my thigh shell broke
- and my elbow joint cut a servo control wire

So, evidence from product testing proves I need stronger body parts.

My Diary:

Crashtodon2

Post by Crashtodon2 »

James this looks incredible. You’re onto something and so far I think you are literally the only person in the world showing an actual sex robot in the making which is somewhat working. Cheers to you and to Prin!
Irokebijin 95cm silicone · Rico B - Review - Galleries

INFORMATIONS