Starpery.com

Mamma Mia my first factory pic on Adele 165G just came

Starpery mission is that"Let robot service to people, and protect people!". We are the manufacturer of TPE doll and silicone doll, based on Huizhou city, China. We are devoting ourself to improve doll apery ability of appearance and movement so that she or he can help more the unable, or the loneliness, or other fans. Wish our doll can bring the funny, service and protection to all human being in future. Website: https://www.starpery.com
mathieu242
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Mamma Mia my first factory pic on Adele 165G just came

Post by mathieu242 »

knallhatten wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:41 am
whiterose wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:08 pm
knallhatten wrote: oving along soon.
Today I had a wonderful mail, my Adele have arrived to UPS center in Poland after almost seven weeks on train. I feel very relieved , UPS sent a delivery date next Friday afternoon !!
I am very excited now , Starpery really have created such a wonderful doll for me and I was terrible afraid to lose her even before I met her..

I noticed Starpery actively supported another customer here only by following the conversation , such a wonderful and responsible factory!🙏

She's on her way! One more week and she will be at home with you 8) 8) 8)
Meet Sophia (WM 160A) viewtopic.php?t=151537

Meet Kristina (Starpery 165G Silicone) viewtopic.php?t=163445

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

knallhatten wrote: I had info today from the vendor that the container may have been little delayed but that all is fine .
Oh my goodness I am so relieved! Hopefully she'll be moving along soon.
Today I had a wonderful mail, my Adele have arrived to UPS center in Poland after almost seven weeks on train. I feel very relieved , UPS sent a delivery date next Friday afternoon !!
I am very excited now , Starpery really have created such a wonderful doll for me and I was terrible afraid to lose her even before I met her..

I noticed Starpery actively supported another customer here only by following the conversation , such a wonderful and responsible factory!🙏
Awesome! I would say that in roughly two weeks from now she'll be in your hands! :mrgreen: 8) :twisted:

/ CS.

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

curiousswede wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:40 am
knallhatten wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:48 pm
whiterose wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:37 pm I keep checking for updates! When is she expected to arrive?
So amazing that you asked that right now , exactly half an hour ago my mail plinged and when opened, I had there a notice that she had arrived to my country now , and I can track her now . My heart instantly jumped in my chest and started to racing .
I feel really nervous now and my hands are shaking.
She will be here this week puuh 😬 😅🙏
I felt almost depressed last days by not having any information but now I feel like I want even to celebrate,
but I am also worried that UPS have not damaged her , they have damaged so much before for me so I don’t trust them very much 🤞
Awesome fellow Scandinavian. I do recognize the brand "sinful" as a fellow Scandinavian myself! :whistle:

If you want to make thing easier for yourself: Make sure you film the opening on the box she arrives in so you can document any possible damages on her so you have it documented that it was there when you opened it for the first time.

Assuming she is all good, then put her on a "pall/small stool" in the shower and clean her with rinsing water and mild soap (I use "ACO Mild cleansing soap SPC oparf, 300 ml" with great success). You'll most likely get a hard-on as you clean her large breasts. But hold yourself! 8) Also, if she sits on the "pall" you would not wanna rinse all the way down to her feet as water might get inside of the standing bolts, so maybe only down to her ankles.

After the soaping and rinsing, now you want to use a large towel and preferably a hairdryer that you can run on top of the towel as lies on her body which will now be very "tacky/kladdigt" which makes it NOT a good idea trying to dry her the way you would dry yourself with a towel. Instead, you can slap with your hands on the towel and move the hairdryer along to absorb the water into the towel. I do the same thing for the inserts that I use as they also get "tacky/kladdiga" after soap-cleaning them.

After drying her completely, now you want to powder her with either baby powder or cornstarch. I've previously used cornstarch and while that might be a risk, it's up to yourself whether you wanna go cornstarch or baby powder. I have my paranoia with baby powder and cancer risks so I've chosen cornstarch and just make sure she's super-dry before applying to avoid moist+sugar causing mold.

After powdering her, you could either put clothes on her or just put the head on her and go town on her. I put clothes on my synthetic gal and then put the head on and then wig on. And suddenly I felt as if there was someone else in the room. It was both uncanny at first and also kinda freaky, but then I got used to it, and also started to enjoy it. I mean, who doesn't enjoy seeing G cups anytime you walk into your bedroom? :twisted:

If you're using insert (not built-in vagina) you could apply some lube outside of the insert to get it inside easier or you could use vaseline for the same purpose. Just dry the vagina canal out with microfiber towels afterwards if you used lube. Then put lube inside of the insert, some on your dick and start pushing it inside of her, then pull out and apply some more lube on your dick and then enjoy the sudden feeling of actually thrusting into something that looks pretty realistic and feels kinda realistic besides the temperature, moaning and her thrusting back. It's all in your head how much you want to bring the fantasize and thus her to life! :mrgreen:

:glou: / CS.
I read your post again now when she is near, and I want to thank you for your advises and even your emotional experience .. thank you so much 🙏
I feel my heart is pounding faster only by visualizing the first meeting and see myself showering her all over puuh

I have told myself to hold my horses and desires for her initially and dress her up first and adapting and assimilate her. I really hope I can keep myself in control instead of throwing myself over her 😄🥰

But she need to get herself at home too , I believe if you invest in your doll as in a human you will create a bond that will reward you with feelings you may not think was possible to have with a doll.
Again thank you
Starpery 165G Adele silicone
viewtopic.php?p=2454268&hilit=Adele#p2454268
Climax Si60 XL J-CUP Arwen silicon viewtopic.php?t=180055

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

whiterose wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:37 pm I keep checking for updates! When is she expected to arrive?
So amazing that you asked that right now , exactly half an hour ago my mail plinged and when opened, I had there a notice that she had arrived to my country now , and I can track her now . My heart instantly jumped in my chest and started to racing .
I felt almost depressed last days by not having any information but now I feel like I want even to celebrate,
but I am also worried that UPS have not damaged her , they have damaged so much before for me so I don’t trust them very much 🤞
Awesome fellow Scandinavian. I do recognize the brand "sinful" as a fellow Scandinavian myself! :whistle:

If you want to make thing easier for yourself: Make sure you film the opening on the box she arrives in so you can document any possible damages on her so you have it documented that it was there when you opened it for the first time.

Assuming she is all good, then put her on a "pall/small stool" in the shower and clean her with rinsing water and mild soap (I use "ACO Mild cleansing soap SPC oparf, 300 ml" with great success). You'll most likely get a hard-on as you clean her large breasts. But hold yourself! 8) Also, if she sits on the "pall" you would not wanna rinse all the way down to her feet as water might get inside of the standing bolts, so maybe only down to her ankles.

After the soaping and rinsing, now you want to use a large towel and preferably a hairdryer that you can run on top of the towel as lies on her body which will now be very "tacky/kladdigt" which makes it NOT a good idea trying to dry her the way you would dry yourself with a towel. Instead, you can slap with your hands on the towel and move the hairdryer along to absorb the water into the towel. I do the same thing for the inserts that I use as they also get "tacky/kladdiga" after soap-cleaning them.

After drying her completely, now you want to powder her with either baby powder or cornstarch. I've previously used cornstarch and while that might be a risk, it's up to yourself whether you wanna go cornstarch or baby powder. I have my paranoia with baby powder and cancer risks so I've chosen cornstarch and just make sure she's super-dry before applying to avoid moist+sugar causing mold.

After powdering her, you could either put clothes on her or just put the head on her and go town on her. I put clothes on my synthetic gal and then put the head on and then wig on. And suddenly I felt as if there was someone else in the room. It was both uncanny at first and also kinda freaky, but then I got used to it, and also started to enjoy it. I mean, who doesn't enjoy seeing G cups anytime you walk into your bedroom? :twisted:

If you're using insert (not built-in vagina) you could apply some lube outside of the insert to get it inside easier or you could use vaseline for the same purpose. Just dry the vagina canal out with microfiber towels afterwards if you used lube. Then put lube inside of the insert, some on your dick and start pushing it inside of her, then pull out and apply some more lube on your dick and then enjoy the sudden feeling of actually thrusting into something that looks pretty realistic and feels kinda realistic besides the temperature, moaning and her thrusting back. It's all in your head how much you want to bring the fantasize and thus her to life! :mrgreen:

Yeah cleaning her breasts will be hot , but also clean her womanly wide hips and big buttocks will probably almost kill me .. 🥵
Attachments
IMG_9805.jpeg
IMG_9805.jpeg (125.53 KiB) Viewed 760 times

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

mathieu242 wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:28 pm
knallhatten wrote: oving along soon.

She's on her way! One more week and she will be at home with you 8) 8) 8)
Yes , it feels almost surrealistic..
You already knows this wonderful doll and know exactly what to expect and after read your posts and threads I have understood she is something special , so it makes me even more nervous

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

knallhatten wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:17 am

I read your post again now when she is near, and I want to thank you for your advises and even your emotional experience .. thank you so much 🙏
I feel my heart is pounding faster only by visualizing the first meeting and see myself showering her all over puuh

I have told myself to hold my horses and desires for her initially and dress her up first and adapting and assimilate her. I really hope I can keep myself in control instead of throwing myself over her 😄🥰

But she need to get herself at home too , I believe if you invest in your doll as in a human you will create a bond that will reward you with feelings you may not think was possible to have with a doll.
Again thank you
Yup, the value you'll get out of her is mostly proportional to how much you invest in taking care of her, your imagination(s) of her, the "personal story" you give her of why she is there, and so on. I have not done this so much myself so I do not have that much of an emotional bond to my synthetical compared to many other fellow doll owners here. However, the mere presence of a synthetic gal is always pleasing and I never been "bothered" by her, maybe her weight sometimes when I was horny, but that's pretty much it! :haha4:

So, in a sense, "She will be what you make Her out to be!" :mrgreen:

:glou:

/ CS.

KindredLoner
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by KindredLoner »

curiousswede wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:27 am
Yup, the value you'll get out of her is mostly proportional to how much you invest in taking care of her, your imagination(s) of her, the "personal story" you give her of why she is there, and so on. I have not done this so much myself so I do not have that much of an emotional bond to my synthetical compared to many other fellow doll owners here. However, the mere presence of a synthetic gal is always pleasing and I never been "bothered" by her, maybe her weight sometimes when I was horny, but that's pretty much it! :haha4:

So, in a sense, "She will be what you make Her out to be!" :mrgreen:

:glou:

/ CS.
Another swede how awesome to see.

mart1981

Post by mart1981 »

Hello knallhatten

How are you?

I have good news. I get factory photos of my girls. Super. Now I can't wait.
This is my topic and factory photos of my 173G red head
Welcome to see her

New girl Starpery 173 G
viewtopic.php?t=170578

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

mart1981 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:30 am Hello knallhatten

How are you?

I have good news. I get factory photos of my girls. Super. Now I can't wait.
This is my topic and factory photos of my 173G red head
Welcome to see her

New girl Starpery 173 G
viewtopic.php?t=170578
Thats great news!!
I bet you also felt the insane rush seeing your new doll as I did ..
She is really a mature voluptuous hot woman. Looked extra hot in red .
So know the horrible waiting starts, time feels as moving in snail speed .
I feel happy for you Mart 🙏

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

curiousswede wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:40 am
knallhatten wrote: I had info today from the vendor that the container may have been little delayed but that all is fine .

Awesome! I would say that in roughly two weeks from now she'll be in your hands! :mrgreen: 8) :twisted:

/ CS.
Seems you are right with two weeks .
She came last week to Poland and then it took 24 hours through Germany Denmark and up to outsider Stockholm where UPS have distribution centra. Since then nothing happens .
Last time I ordered from China via UPS they held my stuff over three weeks there before it was sent to my address .. 😩

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

knallhatten wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:16 am

/ CS.
She came last week to Poland and then it took 24 hours through Germany Denmark and up to outside Stockholm where UPS have distribution centra. Since then nothing happens .
Last time I ordered from China via UPS they held my stuff over three weeks there before it was sent to my address .. 😩
I feel frustrated 🤬

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

knallhatten wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:16 am

/ CS.
She came last week to Poland and then it took 24 hours through Germany Denmark and up to outsider Stockholm where UPS have distribution centra. Since then nothing happens .
Unfortunately it seems to be slow even when they arrive in Europe. But hopefully very soon she will be there in all one piece and you'll have your mind blown (also to the extent you allow your fantasy to run wild) by her mere presence, beauty and the ability to feel her in any way you might like! 8) :whistle: :mrgreen: :twisted: :haha4: :glou:

/CS.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Adele has one of the most beautiful faces in the biz. Feminine and adult age. She looks like a certain famous brunette movie actress. Maybe some close up photos as portrait of her lovely face?

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

DoctorDuke wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:47 am Adele has one of the most beautiful faces in the biz. Feminine and adult age. She looks like a certain famous brunette movie actress. Maybe some close up photos as portrait of her lovely face?
Thank you!
Not everyone like these dark night beauties but for me she are knocking me down ..
I will take lots of photos of her face and more and share when she are here !

knallhatten
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by knallhatten »

DoctorDuke wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:47 am Adele has one of the most beautiful faces in the biz. Feminine and adult age. She looks like a certain famous brunette movie actress. Maybe some close up photos as portrait of her lovely face?
May I ask what movie actress you see in her?

INFORMATIONS