DeeDee
PIB
Tamara

Private Island Beauties...the new doll.

Love dolls built by Patrick a.k.a. Toonist.
itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

Pat why don't you have your own forum yet.
If you have not done so Pm Mytime or Bill. So you can get one.

I have admired your work for sometime. I like custom mannequins. I make them from time to time, But I have to pay someone like you, With talent to make the head for me. I just don't have talent like yours.

Any Way man get on the doll forum board your work deserves a place here.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

Hey, I appreciate that. (really) I guess somebody is waiting for more of my customers to give their two cents. I'm finding that lots of folks will send me wonderful words of thanks, but not go on the forum. So be it. That's cool.
I'm just going to keep doing my thing. Forum or not. Maybe when I get to 20 thousand hits on a thread someone will take notice.
I was taking pics of our new Desirae head tonight. It's a sweet face , but I think I'll re-mold it as she tends to jut her chin out a bit. Been spending lots of time lately on foam core stuff and new flesh tones. I wish I was sculpting faces. So many hotties, so little time! BTW...our inserts will put some babes out of business.
Rock lavishly...I'm killin' at pool tonight. P

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

P...

I'm glad you are considering a torso doll. There are probably a lot of potential customers for it that want to save on the cost and weight of a full sized doll.

I'm hoping, if you make it, you can provide some limb stumps that are rounded off on their ends for aesthetic purposes and long enough, especially
the thigh stumps) to help give the owner the illusion that he has a full body doll when he is "using" the torso piece.

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Euchre
Ex-Member

Post by Euchre »

Itsme wrote:Pat why don't you have your own forum yet.
If you have not done so Pm Mytime or Bill. So you can get one.
Forum rules. Once dolls start shipping to customers, manufacturers get a forum area. Lovable Dolls doesn't even have one yet.
I was a bad boy at TDF and got ex-membered.

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

"a lot" of customers, we will see if that is indeed the case. It'll be an amazing piece if....

toonist
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by toonist »

I have been shipping...you have no idea...whatever....

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

I shouldn't speak for Euchre, but I don't think he means anything personal by it.

Heck, most of the Japanese mfr were lumped together for years, even after some had been shipping to US customers.

Anyways, I really like the design model for your dolls. The body as far as I can see looks wicked/tasty. The slender pointy breasts are very very attractive. I like the styling of your faces. You included a lot of 'small' details that add up -- like butt dimples!! :)

I think your ideas about breasts are spot on. The lattice-work of the breast tissue is lightweight but has a finite compressibility.

Anyways, I'm hoping you succeed. I know you're taking orders so you should have a few customers post very soon.

I don't think there's anyone that doesn't welcome another doll into the market.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

technoguy
Ex-Member

Post by technoguy »

ZN...

It's quite obvious from the photos that he's posted recently that P has a UNIQUE talent when it comes to crafting love dolls. I think within this year he will be considered a major doll manufacturer on TDF!

technoguy
I am NOT currently a doll owner.

Doodads

Post by Doodads »

technoguy wrote:ZN...

It's quite obvious from the photos that he's posted recently that P has a UNIQUE talent when it comes to crafting love dolls. I think within this year he will be considered a major doll manufacturer on TDF!

technoguy
I agree.

I am very impressed with the details in toonists products. Most of the other doll makes make due with a female form but not a detailed one.

GraFXman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GraFXman »

Hey Patrick!

How goes dude!!

Told ya I would get back to you ..
Glad I found this thread, already added it to my favs list ..
I'm gonna start at the very beginning of it and work my way down, I have to say I'm very impressed with everything I've read so far about you/your product.

I also think it's time you had your own forum section here ..

I still haven't had the time to thoroughly check out your site, but I added it as an appt. for later today and told my Secty. to hold all my calls during that time!

I briefly read above some comments/ideas of developing a torso doll ..
The one created by Goldman was certainly impressive, I did extensive research and it's the only one I would have considered buying - except they're not available - so I really welcome your ideas for creating a torso doll that might rival - or even exceed - that other one ..

That would be exactly the kind of thing I'm interested in, so expect to hear more from me about this ..

hooks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by hooks »

I would love to see a new torso doll, especially one with rounded stumps. I have seen the objections to this as it would make her look like an amputee, but a good looking set of rounded soft stumps would be awsome. The doll would be better looking than the ones with abrupt stumps. Besides, why not make dolls for amputee fetish? Go for it, I will be glad to buy one!

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Everhard »

The red-headed doll second-down on the right on the Private Island Beauties Pics page is one of the most beautiful faces I have seen on a doll. Mouth just slightly open. Almond-shaped eyes. The kind of mature look of a woman in her prime.

(Gad. I sound like some kind of nineteenth century plonker in a high collar, a pointed beard, and a monacle pronouncing judgement on the mansion maids.)

INFORMATIONS