http://www.climax-doll.com/

What the hell are CLM doing? That's so stimulating!!!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What the hell are CLM doing? That's so stimulating!!!

Post by Mcupplease »

Slender version. I photoshopped off about 40 lbs. Nipples nice and long but would prefer thick to match.
Screenshot_2019-04-01-22-27-42.jpg
Screenshot_2019-04-01-22-27-42.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 1994 times
Screenshot_2019-04-01-22-18-13.jpg
Screenshot_2019-04-01-22-18-13.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 1994 times
Screenshot_2019-04-01-22-12-39.jpg
Screenshot_2019-04-01-22-12-39.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 1994 times
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

ill take it!
Shelbyisking666 wrote:Great! :D I love Johnny's idea, here are my thoughts: My proposal. I hope people will enjoy and love this face and body. Although due to the body style I would recommend a slightly taller figure, at 145 cm instead of 141cm.

Here are the faces for this model. She is extremely beautiful yet cute at the same time. She possesses a smirky yet seductive face. I think she would be an excellent face for this next doll design. I call her Nellie. :plaidskirt: :D

The body I would recommend is a lean and feminine look. Both muscular yet womanly body. Its rather long, as you can see her torso is stretched, but her thighs and glutes are still very curvy and thick, not hard. Her ass is huge, but not too much, still very realistic. She has a lean back, but not wide, her shoulders are slightly broad, and pops a little. Her abs are apparent but not muscular.

I think this face and body combination would be beautiful, elegant and extremely popular product for CLM's next model. The weight would be manageable at this height.

Thanks! If people agree and show interest, just mention "Nellie." :glou: :glou: :glou:
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

CF wrote:For a face, it's Christina Hendricks all the way. Any backers of that idea? :)
Taste good :wink:

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

I would like to see a maria moore head or maybe a Marsha Thomason head or maybe even an asian face would be nice too,as for the body we need more bigger butt dolls!,id suggest bodies similar to these stats & these pics
Full Bust: 30 inch
Waist: 15 inch
Hips: 60 inch
Weight: 70 to 80 lbs
Attachments
Screenshot_20190402-022952_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20190402-022952_Gallery.jpg (566.63 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
272698_v9_bb.jpg
272698_v9_bb.jpg (224.56 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
image-original.jpg
image-original.jpg (280.72 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
kiwa_fox_portrait_postwork_by_ambient_avalancher_dbh3o6g-pre.jpg
kiwa_fox_portrait_postwork_by_ambient_avalancher_dbh3o6g-pre.jpg (84.74 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
20190402_032634.jpg
20190402_032634.jpg (81.97 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
game_stream______by_supertito_d9ufz4p-pre.jpg
game_stream______by_supertito_d9ufz4p-pre.jpg (121.6 KiB) Viewed 1978 times
red_head_2_by_supertito_dapcim2-pre.jpg
red_head_2_by_supertito_dapcim2-pre.jpg (171.82 KiB) Viewed 1978 times

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hi Shelbyisking666.

I LOVE NELLIE - NELLIE NELLIE NELLIE!
Body.jpg
Body.jpg (64.42 KiB) Viewed 1974 times
Love this body - needs to be a bit taller than 141cm, perhaps about 145-150cm. Taller would be even better if the weight can stay low.

Super stacked (large breasts)
Slim toned muscular waist
Curvy hips (like in the picture)

Most importantly she needs to have a MUCH SMALLER ASS AND HIPS than the Melissa doll.

You already have the super heavy Melissa doll which I really like.... BUT there is no way I could lift her - no hope in the world.

Make this one like Shelby's picture above, keep to similar proportions/height to the WM148L cup but with more muscle (like the photo above) and most importantly KEEP HER UNDER 30KGS!
:grab:

You will greatly increase your potential buyers if she is at a much lighter weight (will also save cost by using less TPE)

80% of potential customers could handle her at 26-30kgs but only about 10% of people can handle the 40-50kg dolls that are on the market. Make her within the weight range that most people can handle and you will open your products to many more people that are able to handle the lighter 26-30kg weight.

I would suggest a combination of four things.

1-similar large breasts like the WM148L and Shelby's picture of Nellie

2- super muscly toned waist/hips and legs like Shelby's photo above

3- similar muscles to Anung's JY150cm muscle doll but with much softer breasts that are not rock hard but more natural looking.

4- keep the weight manageable - there is a very good reason why the YL140Ncup (27kgs) and the WM148Lcup (29kgs) are selling like crazy............. PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY LIFT THESE LIGHTER WEIGHT DOLLS WITHOUT BREAKING THEIR SPINE/BACKS.

So many beautiful doll designs have been released over the last 12mths but if once the doll weight passes 30kgs you start to cut people out of the equation. There are currently 10-15 different super busty and super big ass dolls that I would love to buy (and have the money for) BUT most of them are 40kgs and above which is simply out of the question for all but the very strongest/fit (and NON-injured) men. Anyone with any of the following (age/fraility/injury/disability) has no hope once the weight goes over 40kgs no matter how sexy the doll may be.

Prime example - I have the magnificent OR162i cup doll - super busty amazon doll - she is by far the most sexiest doll in my 7 doll collection but at 43kgs my smashed-up back cannot lift/carry her without a lot of pain. So instead of having my favorite doll available, I play with my other dolls in the 23-34kg range while my favorite doll lies packed away in storage. I can lift her if required but she is simply way too heavy to move around easily and hence the 23kg lightweight doll gets much more action even though she is my least-favorite doll.\

If she is only 145cm then it shouldn't be hard to keep her down below 30kgs. Again refer to the WM148L (29kg) and YL140N (27kg)
These are known as SPINNER dolls ie light enough to be able to ride you in Cowgirl position and you can 'spin them around' whilst they are still riding your cock - try doing that with a 40-50kg doll - YOUR DICK WOULD SNAP OFF!

If you are going to make a short doll of only 140-150cm then there is no reason why she should be over 30kgs. If you go by Shelbys NELLIE pic, the waist is super slim so you save HEAPS of weight there. Sure the hips are super curvy in the Nellie photo. So perhaps the intense muscle on the legs and hips might add another 3-5kgs - this might push her into the 32-35kg range. This would still be acceptable but you are already cutting out some of your potential clients that will not (or can not) going over 30kgs. Also adding more height ie 155-160cm (if you choose to do so) might push her up a few more kilos - BUT PLEASE 35KGS ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM - otherwise 50% or more of your potential market will simply see the weight and say 'great doll - totally love her - but I just can't handle the weight' and you lose heaps of potential customers.

As I mentioned earlier - there are 10-15 dolls (or more) that I would buy immediately IF the weight was less ie 30kg instead of 45-50kgs so please seriously consider the weight as a huge factor in your design.

Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing other people's ideas and thoughts.

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

LJ69 wrote:Hi Shelbyisking666.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions, this doll I will make it under 30 kg.

Johnny

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

As a member who is very disappointed that the smaller, lighter weight bbw dolls have all been discontinued, I'm hoping that the concept can be revived. My design idea would be a doll sized between the Una 100cm Plus+ big bootie, and the Eudoxie 130cm. A 110cm to 120cm tall doll with a 40 inch breast, 22 inch waist and 45 inch bootie. The shape of which could be a shorter version of the YL159. Nice wide hips with a heart shaped bootie. It would make for an amazing hourglass shaped body. It should also have a full sized head that is interchangeable. The best of both big boobs and shapely bootie for the bbw lovers. The smaller size would also keep it relatively lightweight and easy to store. Think big in a smaller and lighter package! Thank you Climax for being open to new ideas.

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

To clearify, it should be a shorter version of the YL 158 not the 159 as I mentioned as a replacement of the 100 Plus+ Una and the 130 Eudoxie. The nice wide hips and super heart shaped bubble bootie is to die for!

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Zontarz wrote:As a member who is very disappointed that the smaller, lighter weight bbw dolls have all been discontinued, I'm hoping that the concept can be revived. My design idea would be a doll sized between the Una 100cm Plus+ big bootie, and the Eudoxie 130cm. A 110cm to 120cm tall doll with a 40 inch breast, 22 inch waist and 45 inch bootie. The shape of which could be a shorter version of the YL159. Nice wide hips with a heart shaped bootie. It would make for an amazing hourglass shaped body. It should also have a full sized head that is interchangeable. The best of both big boobs and shapely bootie for the bbw lovers. The smaller size would also keep it relatively lightweight and easy to store. Think big in a smaller and lighter package! Thank you Climax for being open to new ideas.
Just a heads up a 45 inch booty isnt big enough to be classified as bbw thats very tiny,the una was 50 inches & the eudoxie is 62 inches,i too was dissapointed to hear about the discontinuation of those dolls,which is exactly why i purposed the above body shape since us bbw lovers got shafted pretty hard :shakefist: but everyone wants a skinnier doll with slightly different parts,ive seen so many of them i could probably find a similar one no prob :roll: but finding a good qualkty bbw is a needle in a haystack

Joe 90
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe 90 »

Demi Rose Mawby... stunning girl
The Puppeteer...
Daniella jiggle wiggle.. :puppydogeyes:

viewtopic.php?p=2144328#p2144328

Aiko my anime girl..
viewtopic.php?t=115753

Zontarz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zontarz »

I agree Hershey that a 45 inch bootie is really not considered bbw catagory. It was just my thought that on a doll under 48 inches tall, the 45 inch bootie/hip size would seem large and curvy enough to satisfy some of us wanting a small semi-bbw doll that was under a 100 pounds in weight. It would also possibly make the manufacturing of the doll easier, more structurally stable, and economical to produce. For sure a 60 to 70 or more inch bootie would be totally amazing to me! I was just hoping Climax could perhaps come up with a happy medium between the smaller Una Plus+ and the Eudoxie doll to satisfy some of us and cheap for them to produce. The 135 Melissa is nice option, but too heavy and seems to be a bit fragile. I'm not sure how to start a thread for us bbw doll lovers to discuss the current options that are available else where.

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Thanks Mandingo! I'm glad you support Nellie :)

mandingo wrote:ill take it!
Shelbyisking666 wrote:Great! :D I love Johnny's idea, here are my thoughts: My proposal. I hope people will enjoy and love this face and body. Although due to the body style I would recommend a slightly taller figure, at 145 cm instead of 141cm.

Here are the faces for this model. She is extremely beautiful yet cute at the same time. She possesses a smirky yet seductive face. I think she would be an excellent face for this next doll design. I call her Nellie. :plaidskirt: :D

The body I would recommend is a lean and feminine look. Both muscular yet womanly body. Its rather long, as you can see her torso is stretched, but her thighs and glutes are still very curvy and thick, not hard. Her ass is huge, but not too much, still very realistic. She has a lean back, but not wide, her shoulders are slightly broad, and pops a little. Her abs are apparent but not muscular.

I think this face and body combination would be beautiful, elegant and extremely popular product for CLM's next model. The weight would be manageable at this height.

Thanks! If people agree and show interest, just mention "Nellie." :glou: :glou: :glou:

Shelbyisking666

Thanks Joe! Yup that is Demi! The Nelliw face. I am glad you support Nellie as well. She is extremely cute :D
Joe 90 wrote:Demi Rose Mawby... stunning girl

Shelbyisking666

I'm happy you like the design for Nelliw!

I love your explanation and detail Jeff! I can always count on you to elaborate. Thanks for support! The body is beautiful and the weight is manageable. I agree that is the problem with a lot of heavy dolls. And there are a ton of heavy dolls. I think Nellie will be in between, 30KG is great for a doll at 145 cm. I think this thin waist, but big curvy legs and ass will be perfect! :multi: :multi: :multi:
LJ69 wrote:Hi Shelbyisking666.

Body.jpg
Love this body - needs to be a bit taller than 141cm, perhaps about 145-150cm. Taller would be even better if the weight can stay low.

Super stacked (large breasts)
Slim toned muscular waist
Curvy hips (like in the picture)

Most importantly she needs to have a MUCH SMALLER ASS AND HIPS than the Melissa doll.

You already have the super heavy Melissa doll which I really like.... BUT there is no way I could lift her - no hope in the world.

Make this one like Shelby's picture above, keep to similar proportions/height to the WM148L cup but with more muscle (like the photo above) and most importantly KEEP HER UNDER 30KGS!
:grab:

You will greatly increase your potential buyers if she is at a much lighter weight (will also save cost by using less TPE)

80% of potential customers could handle her at 26-30kgs but only about 10% of people can handle the 40-50kg dolls that are on the market. Make her within the weight range that most people can handle and you will open your products to many more people that are able to handle the lighter 26-30kg weight.

I would suggest a combination of four things.

1-similar large breasts like the WM148L and Shelby's picture of Nellie

2- super muscly toned waist/hips and legs like Shelby's photo above

3- similar muscles to Anung's JY150cm muscle doll but with much softer breasts that are not rock hard but more natural looking.

4- keep the weight manageable - there is a very good reason why the YL140Ncup (27kgs) and the WM148Lcup (29kgs) are selling like crazy............. PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY LIFT THESE LIGHTER WEIGHT DOLLS WITHOUT BREAKING THEIR SPINE/BACKS.

So many beautiful doll designs have been released over the last 12mths but if once the doll weight passes 30kgs you start to cut people out of the equation. There are currently 10-15 different super busty and super big ass dolls that I would love to buy (and have the money for) BUT most of them are 40kgs and above which is simply out of the question for all but the very strongest/fit (and NON-injured) men. Anyone with any of the following (age/fraility/injury/disability) has no hope once the weight goes over 40kgs no matter how sexy the doll may be.

Prime example - I have the magnificent OR162i cup doll - super busty amazon doll - she is by far the most sexiest doll in my 7 doll collection but at 43kgs my smashed-up back cannot lift/carry her without a lot of pain. So instead of having my favorite doll available, I play with my other dolls in the 23-34kg range while my favorite doll lies packed away in storage. I can lift her if required but she is simply way too heavy to move around easily and hence the 23kg lightweight doll gets much more action even though she is my least-favorite doll.\

If she is only 145cm then it shouldn't be hard to keep her down below 30kgs. Again refer to the WM148L (29kg) and YL140N (27kg)
These are known as SPINNER dolls ie light enough to be able to ride you in Cowgirl position and you can 'spin them around' whilst they are still riding your cock - try doing that with a 40-50kg doll - YOUR DICK WOULD SNAP OFF!

If you are going to make a short doll of only 140-150cm then there is no reason why she should be over 30kgs. If you go by Shelbys NELLIE pic, the waist is super slim so you save HEAPS of weight there. Sure the hips are super curvy in the Nellie photo. So perhaps the intense muscle on the legs and hips might add another 3-5kgs - this might push her into the 32-35kg range. This would still be acceptable but you are already cutting out some of your potential clients that will not (or can not) going over 30kgs. Also adding more height ie 155-160cm (if you choose to do so) might push her up a few more kilos - BUT PLEASE 35KGS ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM - otherwise 50% or more of your potential market will simply see the weight and say 'great doll - totally love her - but I just can't handle the weight' and you lose heaps of potential customers.

As I mentioned earlier - there are 10-15 dolls (or more) that I would buy immediately IF the weight was less ie 30kg instead of 45-50kgs so please seriously consider the weight as a huge factor in your design.

Hope this helps and I look forward to hearing other people's ideas and thoughts.

Shelbyisking666

Thanks for supporting Nellie!! This body is perfect!!!
:glou:
Alabina21 wrote:Image

I second this!
:thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS