www.wmdolls.com

Stormi's Big Adventures

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Stormi's Big Adventures

Post by setevoltas »

These are GREAT!!!!!
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Wow, SL congratulations to you and Stormi on a barnstorming set of pics from your first trip out! They are wonderful and Stormi looks great. That dress was definitely a good choice and I now want one like it for Sarah! I bet you felt pleased when you got back and uploaded your photos, I can remember how I felt the first time I went out with Athena, I can't pretend to have had access to such wonderful scenery but I still felt like a dog with 2 todgers when I saw some of the pics I had got! You should be rightly proud as you have certainly captured some special images here, Stormi looks great, there's no holding her back now! Oh and this pic is adorable!
Attachments
image_355.jpeg
image_355.jpeg (382.73 KiB) Viewed 1850 times

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

Wow StormiLover. Now I know why you wrote so often that you want to do outdoor shoots. But the snow didn't let you. I'm so happy that the snow is gone and you where able to do those shoots.
The dress suits Stormi very well. Also the glasses fit wonderfully. Everything fits together.

I especially like the last pictures with the beautiful and wide scenery. I always like pictures like that.
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

djcdoll wrote:These are another excellent set of photos StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
Stormi looks like she's had a great day out with you exploring the area. She looks beautiful in her lovely dress.
Also it looks like you didn't get any unwanted negative attention either.

I had to go on the internet to find those locations so I could explain to Tiffany roughly where you and Stormi are exploring, Google Earth is great! :D
Spectacular scenery at that Sagitawa Lookout location and a great place for some photo opportunities.

The closest I've been to your location was a few years back when I went skiing up in the Rockies in Banff and also Lake Loiuse (further south than where you are I think).
I remember great skiing but it was bloody cold in the winter! Ha ha.
Anyway it's great to see these lovely photogenic locations. :thumbs_up:

You've got me thinking about the logistics of me taking Tiffany out somewhere now, ha ha. :roll:
How did you manage to get Stormi into your car at home, without neighbours seeing?
Did you use a garage or something, or just do it very early in the morning?

You and Stormi are great tour guides showing us your wonderful "backyard".
Tiffany and I look forward to seing the next episode in "Stormi's Big Adventures". :thumbs_up: :D
Thank you for your kind words. However I think I was just lucky.
I love this part of the great land I live in. Spectacular scenery and not over crowded. However summer is very short, winter very long and cold. I deal with it by embracing the summer when it gets here. I have so many places I want to take Stormi and show her the wonders of Alberta, then the rest of Canada. I'm not sure that I will get to very many in the time I have. However I will be sure to post them all here. Good or bad.
Looking at the pictures from Sunday I'm feeling a little intimated. They are way beyond my skill.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

The Romantic wrote:
Love this shot!

Clearly she is the Queen, surveying all that is Her domain.
Oh no, don't call her that. Stormi's head is already soooooo big I could hardy get it through the door. I better not let her hear you and djcdoll call her queen. :D
Jimmy_71 wrote:Well done SL. Stormi is looking great and seems to really enjoy the outdoors.
Thanks Jimmy_71. She has fallen hard for being out side. She has taken up camping in the back yard till we can go again. :D
PetiteFreak wrote:Amazing pictures, thanks for posting them :D Stormi looks lovely!
Thank you PetiteFreak, the pictures sure turn out well. We love to share all our adventures with our forum friends.
setevoltas wrote:These are GREAT!!!!!
Thanks setevoltas, it's easy to do when you have a awesome doll like Stormi.
Tsall wrote:Wow StormiLover. Now I know why you wrote so often that you want to do outdoor shoots. But the snow didn't let you. I'm so happy that the snow is gone and you where able to do those shoots.
The dress suits Stormi very well. Also the glasses fit wonderfully. Everything fits together.

I especially like the last pictures with the beautiful and wide scenery. I always like pictures like that.
Thanks Tsall, we are lucky to live in a beautyful part of Canada.

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Arthur1960 wrote:Wow, SL congratulations to you and Stormi on a barnstorming set of pics from your first trip out! They are wonderful and Stormi looks great. That dress was definitely a good choice and I now want one like it for Sarah! I bet you felt pleased when you got back and uploaded your photos, I can remember how I felt the first time I went out with Athena, I can't pretend to have had access to such wonderful scenery but I still felt like a dog with 2 todgers when I saw some of the pics I had got! You should be rightly proud as you have certainly captured some special images here, Stormi looks great, there's no holding her back now! Oh and this pic is adorable!
Oh Arthur, you have no idea, Or maybe you do. When I downloaded the pictures and seen then on the 65" curved TV I have, I was blown away. Did I just do that, no, I didn't take those shots. Couldn't be!
That new camera and the scenery and Stormi of course just took me by the hand and led me to where I needed to stand, what I need to do. It all just clicked. I sat Stormi down on that rock, Point, click and boom, perfect. Walked back to the car for her comb and when I turned around to go back, I seen her, standing in the wind looking out over the valley. It was like magic. The camera just started taking pictures as if on its own. I am so proud of what we did. However, I'm a little worried it may have been beginners luck. Our next adventure might not be as spectacular, in fact down right bad.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha, don't worry, I doubt you could take a bad photo of Stormi if you tried. I showed that pic above of Stormi that I reposted to my daughter, who has a critical eye and she said Stormi 'looks really cute' so she has another fan now!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

StormiLover wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Wow, SL congratulations to you and Stormi on a barnstorming set of pics from your first trip out! They are wonderful and Stormi looks great. That dress was definitely a good choice and I now want one like it for Sarah! I bet you felt pleased when you got back and uploaded your photos, I can remember how I felt the first time I went out with Athena, I can't pretend to have had access to such wonderful scenery but I still felt like a dog with 2 todgers when I saw some of the pics I had got! You should be rightly proud as you have certainly captured some special images here, Stormi looks great, there's no holding her back now! Oh and this pic is adorable!
Oh Arthur, you have no idea, Or maybe you do. When I downloaded the pictures and seen then on the 65" curved TV I have, I was blown away. Did I just do that, no, I didn't take those shots. Couldn't be!
That new camera and the scenery and Stormi of course just took me by the hand and led me to where I needed to stand, what I need to do. It all just clicked. I sat Stormi down on that rock, Point, click and boom, perfect. Walked back to the car for her comb and when I turned around to go back, I seen her, standing in the wind looking out over the valley. It was like magic. The camera just started taking pictures as if on its own. I am so proud of what we did. However, I'm a little worried it may have been beginners luck. Our next adventure might not be as spectacular, in fact down right bad.
I think you've hit the nail on the head with your comments to Arthur1960, especially the bit I've highlighted above. :thumbs_up:
I've had that same feeling a couple of times too with Tiffany and it is magical when it happens. :D

It's definitely NOT beginners luck.
Don't worry about trying to beat these latest photos, just go with what happens and let the magic work all by itself. :D

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Today we took the Truck on our adventure. Not sure where we might end up. With all the bad weather, never know when you might need 4x4. I took Stormi downtown to look around. I was not able to get any pictures cause she was so excited, she would not stop texting her peeps about it.

I told her I was going to take her back home, if she was not going to pose for me. She promised she would.
When we got to the valley, it was so foggy that you could not see very far, not good for pictures. Stormi was scared to go into the fog, I told her she should not have been watching those scary movies on netflcks.

We desided to got to Tim Hortons, then deside what to do. When we went through the drive through, I told Stormi to tell the lady what she wanted. But when we got to the window, they only had my order there. Stormi was so mad, she sent a nasty e-mail to TimHorton, telling him that his employes were discriminating against Dolls.

After she calmed down, I asked her is she wanted to go see a Moose. She said "What's a Moose?" So that settled it, we would go see the Big Moose.

July 14, 2019
Manning, Alberta.
Land of the mighty Moose.

I laughed when Stormi asked "Can I ride it?"

Unwritten
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Unwritten »

Great stuff SL! I agree with everyone else on the dress from the 1st set. I went and found some similar for Jensen and Jae Eun today. (Although theirs are shorter) The landscapes and Stormi make a beautiful pair.

The photo of her texting... even knowing she's a doll I had to do a doubletake to make sure. Same with the closeup 'selfie' with the moose over her shoulder. Awesome job.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Another really good photoset StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
Stormi looks really lovely and she seems to be enjoying her travels with you. She does look small standing in front of that huge moose!! 8O
I'm going to have to go have a look on Google Earth now to show Tiffany where you both were exploring today. We like to follow along with you. :D
We look forward to the next episode of "Stormi's Big Adventures".
:glou:

Manymarius140
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Manymarius140 »

I bet Stormy is Awesome in bed! She looks sexy!

Fr0stByte
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Fr0stByte »

Wow! Amazing photos StormiLover they all look amazing!! One day I'd like to give it a go but I think I need to work on my in home photos before attempting outdoors and the fact I don't think I have a secluded enough area for privacy plus not too many good photo areas around my city.
Ladies:
Kitty - PipeDream Ultimate Fantasy Dolls
Wynter - WM166CM + 277 Head
Kizuna - Smart Doll - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 4&t=121837
Haruka - Smart Doll
Nao - DollHouse 168 - 80cm Elf - Her Thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=129287
Haruko - Elsa Babe - 102cm LB

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

Unwritten wrote:Great stuff SL! I agree with everyone else on the dress from the 1st set. I went and found some similar for Jensen and Jae Eun today. (Although theirs are shorter) The landscapes and Stormi make a beautiful pair.

The photo of her texting... even knowing she's a doll I had to do a doubletake to make sure. Same with the closeup 'selfie' with the moose over her shoulder. Awesome job.
Thanks Unwritten, Stormi and I have been having a lot of fun during our break from the show!
I wish I could take credit for any of this, it's all Stormi. :D
Manymarius140 wrote:I bet Stormy is Awesome in bed! She looks sexy!
Yes, yes she is. :lol:
djcdoll wrote:Another really good photoset StormiLover. :thumbs_up:
Stormi looks really lovely and she seems to be enjoying her travels with you. She does look small standing in front of that huge moose!! 8O
I'm going to have to go have a look on Google Earth now to show Tiffany where you both were exploring today. We like to follow along with you. :D
We look forward to the next episode of "Stormi's Big Adventures".
:glou:
Thanks djcdoll, there is a lot of big things in Alberta. I'm hoping to get to all of them. That's where the tilte came from. :D
It will be fun to go around and show our forum friends the wonderful part of Canada we live in.
Fr0stByte wrote:Wow! Amazing photos StormiLover they all look amazing!! One day I'd like to give it a go but I think I need to work on my in home photos before attempting outdoors and the fact I don't think I have a secluded enough area for privacy plus not too many good photo areas around my city.
Thanks Fr0stByte, I was lucky to get a little break in the weather.
As far as the outdoor pictures and privacy. That moose just like the bee are on the main road Through those towns. Very busy, however all the people were to busy doing what the were doing they never even seen us. Hide in plane sight I say. There is 100's of people a day at those places taking pictures. No one even noticed Stormi was a doll. :D

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I too loved the texting photo. At first glance I thought she was sad.

With the moose pics, please insert your favorite "Wow, nice rack" joke here...
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS