www.siliconelovers.com

My JY170 Has Arrived!

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My JY170 Has Arrived!

Post by Willus »

The wig sucks and I should have cleaned the mirror and the lighting is awful and... Oh well, it's late...
Attachments
IMG_0115.jpg
IMG_0115.jpg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 2159 times
IMG_0110.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg (1.93 MiB) Viewed 2159 times
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 2159 times
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

She looks great, but watch for staining with some of those colours...
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

PDutus wrote:She looks great, but watch for staining with some of those colours...
Thanks! Don't worry, she just got changed into a little white bodycon. She seems to make anything I put her in look great. Except that awful wig.

She's my very own little cosplay babe, this is fun!

I always had a thing for Jessica Nigri, but I think Zoe's even hotter (she finally told me her name!) :mrgreen:

RogerSmith

Post by RogerSmith »

Great tits, and love the Pikachu hoodie.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

Congrats, its great you and Zoe are having so much fun !
:glou:

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

It's not a hoodie, it's actually a romper from a company called Littleforbig - they make all kinds of DDLG stuff (like that dummy in the rainbow pics). It's super cute!

I think I have discovered a problem though - from what I can tell she doesn't have shrugging shoulders. Unless they're super stiff (I've pulled pretty hard and I don't want to pull much harder on her arms for fear of damaging the TPE) they don't move up/down/forward or back. Her waist doesn't seem to twist either, although I assumed that'd be a standard skeleton feature, so I'm confused, and maybe I'm doing something wrong. I don't really have any frame of reference being a total newbie so it's all a bit confusing.

Also, her wrists are really quite flimsy, it seems like hand wires just go straight into the wrist, but that means her wrists won't really hold positions at all. I don't know if that's a thing with both the normal skeleton and the upgraded one or not, I'm having trouble finding any pics of JY skeletons or details about features of the upgraded one aside from the shrugging shoulders. I know WM have little hand plates in the palm on their upgraded skeletons though so I'm operating on the assumption that that's a pretty standard thing.

I'm also now worrying that if she's got the wrong skeleton maybe she's also not made of the premium TPE. Like I said, no frame of reference so I have no idea how to tell.

I paid for both the skeleton and TPE upgrades, due to maintenance sounding easier with that TPE and because I really bought her to mess around taking sexy cosplay pictures - I can see the basic skeleton really limiting a lot of the shots I wanted to take of her. She's a couple of days old now, so she has been dressed up and played with (still very much a virgin though) but I'm not sure what to do should my suspicions prove correct.

I emailed Louie at about 5am this morning when I woke up fretting about it all, I'm hoping he might have some suggestions. :crying:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi :)

I think the shrugging shoulders and the back movements can be quite stiff. Sophie has the upgraded skeleton and those movements are quite stiff.

One area to check is the knee movement - the upgraded is very much better and almost allows her to squat. I say almost because I'd be concerned about over stressing the TPE if you tried that.

Yes, the wrists are flimsy and an area JY could usefully improve. I have a new WM 172B on the way with the latest skeleton and that will be interesting to compare. I have just got a Sino and the wrists are much sturdier and the fingers thicker with, I think, stronger wires.

As regards the TPE, it should be oil free, but having said that, from my experience of the standard JY TPE that didn't ooze any oil.

Hope you get it sorted :)
My girls:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Careful with those joints over the first few months. My first YL170 doll had stiff shoulders so I did the same stretching exercises with her. By that I mean I raised her arm away from the body and in under a week I triggered a crater in her armpit.

Also I found the head listed on the page you linked. Its under description,
Silicone Lovers wrote:JY Dolls / 170cm / 5ft 7 / 36kg / Head 84
I also found it listed as Xiuli on Doll Studio.
[imgthm]http://us.dollstudio.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/product/sites/default/files/heads/jy-doll-jy-170-body-small-breast-21-head.jpg[/imgthm]
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Samuel_78 wrote:Careful with those joints over the first few months. My first YL170 doll had stiff shoulders so I did the same stretching exercises with her. By that I mean I raised her arm away from the body and in under a week I triggered a crater in her armpit.

Also I found the head listed on the page you linked. Its under description,
Silicone Lovers wrote:JY Dolls / 170cm / 5ft 7 / 36kg / Head 84
I also found it listed as Xiuli on Doll Studio.
[imgthm]http://us.dollstudio.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/product/sites/default/files/heads/jy-doll-jy-170-body-small-breast-21-head.jpg[/imgthm]
Yes, don't force anything. They will loosen with time.
My girls:

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Thanks for the reassurance guys!

EDIT: Deleted all my panicked madness I posted as soon as I got home. I was wrong about the knees (pic in following post). And I just realised there's a separate little bolt thingy in the bottom of the box. I had a fiddle. Head snap sorted, now I need to work out how to brace her to get the shrug/twist going and start loosening that up.

-Willus

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Knees seem correct, and here's the bolt thingy.
Attachments
Here's the bolt thingy I overlooked before - I guess this is for head snapping
Here's the bolt thingy I overlooked before - I guess this is for head snapping
IMG_0125.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 2095 times
Her Knees bend like this, maybe I was being too timid before
Her Knees bend like this, maybe I was being too timid before
IMG_0124.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 2095 times

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Willus,

Sophie has the snap-on connector, but this screws into the neck (M16 screw, just like the rotary connector) and is interchangeable with the old rotary connector.

But yes, the snap-on would seem to be indicative of the new skeleton.

What's the other bolt thingee like?

Ah! Just seen your pics - that's the snap-on connector and the knee looks right :)

Nice thigh :)
My girls:

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

PDutus wrote:Hi Willus,

Sophie has the snap-on connector, but this screws into the neck (M16 screw, just like the rotary connector) and is interchangeable with the old rotary connector.

But yes, the snap-on would seem to be indicative of the new skeleton.

What's the other bolt thingee like?

Ah! Just seen your pics - that's the snap-on connector and the knee looks right :)

Nice thigh :)
Hehe yes thanks PDutus, I jumped the gun and made that post as soon as I got home from work rather than investigating further first. Head snap sorted, took a little adjustment with the alumn key to get it secure, and knees bend a lot further than I was brave enough to try before :)

Any tips on how to brace her to get the waist twisting? Arms out like a giant corkscrew?

EDIT: Corkscrew method worked a dream for the waist. The shrug seems super stiff though.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

You're welcome Willus :)

I'm always very careful with moving her back, but if you hold her shoulders and carefully twist/rotate them in the horizontal plane, that should work - her waist should follow. But never force anything.

I say I'm careful because the back broke on my first JY, Patsy, a 166 muscular. She had the earlier skeleton and while there might have been an inherent weakness in the lower spine join, I think my inexperience was partly responsible in that I hadn't learnt the best ways of moving her back.
My girls:

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I am not a fan of the JY neck bolt. After a while I replaced the one that came with my doll for one of Indigo's M16 magnetic neck connector's.
[imgthm]http://us.dollstudio.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_full/0-components-2018.jpg[/imgthm]
They both look to do the same job but it came down to personal preference.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

INFORMATIONS