www.irontechdoll.com

Irontech Quality Here. Look.

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Irontech Quality Here. Look.

Post by Artificial »

Zuxeh wrote:Yea this not acceptable and a new doll is deserved without question. Either your vendor, or one of Leonards reps will arrange this I'm sure.

Quick question for you OP: were you provided with factory pics, did those show any indication of this damage, or deliberately hid it?

I know with Silicone Lovers this week, I got 25+ distinct images (from Irontech) on which to judge the doll before approval, wondering if your experience was similar?
I received 3 or 4 factory pics. The doll's legs were closed and the feet were off the picture. I'm glad Silicone Lovers is making sure you get enough pictures. They probably learned from what happened to me. Silicone Lovers are nice people. I have no animosity against them and I might buy from them in the future.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Well i hope Leonard who ever he is is happy with what he has done for customer Relations, Silicone Lovers should step in and sort this TDF members have long memories, and a trip to the shit list is forever..
Attachments
DSC03755res..jpg
DSC03755res..jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1086 times
DSC03756res..jpg
DSC03756res..jpg (1.49 MiB) Viewed 1086 times

Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Artificial »

silicon wrote:Well i hope Leonard who ever he is is happy with what he has done for customer Relations, Silicone Lovers should step in and sort this TDF members have long memories, and a trip to the shit list is forever..
I think Silicone Lovers would have tried to accommodate if I pressed them, but I didn't want them to pay for something that wasn't their fault. They're good people and I don't want any blame to go to them.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Well, after reading this thread, that's Irontech crossed off my list of potential future purchases. Customer care is, to me, very important.
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Thanks for the response, Artificial, appreciate it. Had no idea it was the same vendor, I'm very surprised by all of this to be honest.

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

Artificial wrote:
ian_shady wrote:Was any resolution reached for this?
I'm in the process of making my first doll purchase, pretty excited about and very nervous in case I have an issue like this.

Hope you get a replacement, good luck!
The resolution phase was completed before I posted the pictures. The vendor warned Leonard that I would post these pictures on TDF if Leonard didn't offer a reasonable solution. I guess Leonard thought it was a bluff because he didn't budge. Then after I posted the pictures, Leonard reached out to me. By then it was too late. I was more than willing to work with Leonard, but he chose to let the resolution phase close, so I had to follow through with the consequences. Now all I want to show as many people as possible.
There are others here who had the exact same thing happen - *thank you* for taking the chance and risks to tell people what happened, bad vendors prey on customer silence. It's way easier to rationalize than risk your investment(s) and fight back, especially in public.
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

Ashajin

Post by Ashajin »

silicon wrote:Well i hope Leonard who ever he is is happy with what he has done for customer Relations, Silicone Lovers should step in and sort this TDF members have long memories, and a trip to the shit list is forever..
Damn - that's poignant... and accurate. :D Well said.
Ashajin
--
Sayara, Sino S33 & 162cm ("Lin Yanyan")

Not every Sino experience is a good one

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

What is it lately with these manufacturers not supporting their products?
A few other manufacturers have done things like this recently.
Is this some kind of a new trend?
We all bought from TDF verified vendors and manufacturers thinking we would have sound mind on not getting screwed on the purchase.
Now getting screwed in the end is happening more and more for people who get "approved " dolls.
What the fuck? 8O

Looks to me like some vendors and manufacturers need to be kicked off here until they prove they can do right by their customers and support their products.

Having to do heavy repairs on a doll within the first month is unacceptable, especially if it is the manufacturers fault.

My 2 cents........

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Artificial, what shape did your box arrive in and what did the packing look like? I suspect that at least some of this damage was due to poor packaging. This has come up in a number of Irontech threads lately.

Mine didn't arrive with the damage yours did, but easily could have, because the inner packing job was almost non-existent. I almost think sea-freight saved her because they double wrapped and secured the box itself.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

gonestill77 wrote:What is it lately with these manufacturers not supporting their products?
A few other manufacturers have done things like this recently.
Is this some kind of a new trend?
We all bought from TDF verified vendors and manufacturers thinking we would have sound mind on not getting screwed on the purchase.
Now getting screwed in the end is happening more and more for people who get "approved " dolls.
What the fuck? 8O

Looks to me like some vendors and manufacturers need to be kicked off here until they prove they can do right by their customers and support their products.

Having to do heavy repairs on a doll within the first month is unacceptable, especially if it is the manufacturers fault.

My 2 cents........

:glou:
It certainly seems that way.

On the other hand, my new JY, which arrived in June, has been developing a skin problem. It was noticeable in a couple of small areas when I got her and I raised it with Paul at Cloud Climax, but yesterday I noticed it has been getting worse.

I emailed Sam at JY about it this morning and got an immediate and very helpful response, so the matter is being dealt with.

And, of course, JY isn't approved...
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

pinot667

Post by pinot667 »

I'm also kind of wondering if something else happened during transport because the wrapping should have looked like something in this video:

http://www.irontechdoll.com/detail/Comp ... d-238.html

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

I am sorry due to the shipping status. It happens seldom but it is really sad for customer. We already shipped all the stuff to customer quite a while ago. Just not keep updated here. Irontechdoll will always be with customers as they has been when firstly established. We are having more customers representatives so that the service can be improved better.

Best regards
Leonard
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com
10% OFF CODE ON OFFICIAL WEBSITE: Bailey

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Artificial »

pinot667 wrote:I'm also kind of wondering if something else happened during transport because the wrapping should have looked like something in this video:

http://www.irontechdoll.com/detail/Comp ... d-238.html
I paid an extra $300 or $400 for a hard flight case. The case was not damaged.

Artificial
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Artificial »

irontechdoll wrote:I am sorry due to the shipping status. It happens seldom but it is really sad for customer. We already shipped all the stuff to customer quite a while ago. Just not keep updated here. Irontechdoll will always be with customers as they has been when firstly established. We are having more customers representatives so that the service can be improved better.

Best regards
Leonard
Crotch tears do not happen during shipping. Please do not insult the intelligence of the members here.

You shipped what? I received a 5 pound mass of TPE. Was that from you? I don't even know what to do with it. The crotch is a stretch point, so I hope no one is assuming a crotch tear will be fixed with a hunk of TPE and heat.

Nouchi
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nouchi »

This is unacceptable !
I guess a lot of us will be following this thread to see if Leonard will do the right thing or not...
And yes, we do have long memories :evil:

INFORMATIONS