sexyrealsexdolls.com

I M DISPERATLY PLEASE SY DOLL TO REPAIR FOOT LITTLE ACCIDENT

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: I M DISPERATLY PLEASE SY DOLL TO REPAIR FOOT LITTLE ACCI

Post by seagull »

Emerging technologies such as vehicles were not initially embraced by mainstream society and in the bush where repair facilities do not exist, people became highly skilled at fixing things themselves.
And if you don't have the skills for major doll repairs, dive in with minor ones such as sealing small splits.
A little success will work its magic and your confidence will grow :)

kla777

Post by kla777 »

I have seen the damages of the TPE not serious.... sufficient
i also have a Tpe sample
You can link me to video repairs done the same way
I have read some opinions on different solutions that I hope with the right equipment you return to the factory
perfect factory
I also have a cyberskyn ass
I could practice
I don't want to make things worse and I work like an expert welder not me
I ask to link to the foot repair video
Some user experience or the same body part
Now my girlfriend is always on the bed
Thanks again

:lying:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

RealidadeSintetico wrote:Well, keep us posted, I'm eager to hear if that doll hospital will consider it... i looked them up and TPE sex dolls don't seem to be their area of expertise, but there is a first for everything ;)

But otherwise, one part of doll ownership is knowing how to fix this shit yourself.. there's good and bad parts to this lifestyle :evidence: it's not like we can send the doll back to china for repairs, once she's here it's on us to maintain, that's just part of the deal.
Hey Wheezer! If you ever need to make some extra money you could always go into the doll repair business. Here is an article I read a while back about a guy that repairs dolls. https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/4143392 ... al-ladies/
:wink:
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

kla777

Post by kla777 »

Can you give me link of repair doctor :evidence: :angel: :angel: :angel:

SY DOLL165 Elisa MY doll :lying: :lying: :lying:

:lying: :lying: :lying:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

kla777 wrote:Can you give me link of repair doctor :evidence: :angel: :angel: :angel:

SY DOLL165 Elisa MY doll :lying: :lying: :lying:

:lying: :lying: :lying:
I don't have a link to this guy who repairs dolls in the article. I bet you can find him if you google the guy. I don't know of anyone personally who fixes dolls. I am doing my own remodeling and repairs, but I have also watch around 100 hours of videos on YouTube and invested in about $300+ in tools and supplies to be able to care for my own dolls.
Your dolls damage isn't too bad, just stop standing her up, because she is not made for that. Take the time, invest in some tools and learn how to care for your doll. There are tons of videos on doll repair, and many of the people making those videos are also members on TDF. The cost of shipping your doll to anyone who can repair her and the money they are going to charge you, it will be cheaper to fix it yourself. Because anyone who fixes one of these dolls is not going to be cheap, since it is a free market with almost no one who does this kind of work.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

muesky6969 wrote: .... Hey Wheezer! If you ever need to make some extra money you could always go into the doll repair business. ....
Oh goodness gracious NO !!!

I would rather investigate and learn how to do it then share it. And have that exchanged back, like here on the board. All free exchange.
Once you start to do it for funding, then they are not happy with what you think and know is right, you have to worry about costs of supplies, time, shipping, workshop area, etc. And even then folks still won't be happy. This way if they want to do it themselves, fine. If they have their own way of doing it, fine. If they have a pet tool, technique or chemical that works for their situation or doll, fine.

Saves stress for everybody involved.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Amen!

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Wheezer wrote:
muesky6969 wrote: .... Hey Wheezer! If you ever need to make some extra money you could always go into the doll repair business. ....
Oh goodness gracious NO !!!

I would rather investigate and learn how to do it then share it. And have that exchanged back, like here on the board. All free exchange.
Once you start to do it for funding, then they are not happy with what you think and know is right, you have to worry about costs of supplies, time, shipping, workshop area, etc. And even then folks still won't be happy. This way if they want to do it themselves, fine. If they have their own way of doing it, fine. If they have a pet tool, technique or chemical that works for their situation or doll, fine.

Saves stress for everybody involved.
Cheers!
... W ...
I was kidding! In one of my jobs I used to design and construct costumes, so I totally know who people are. Plus I personally do not want to be handling other people's dolls for well obvious reasons LOL!!
Just so you know I totally appreciate all your contributions on here. Oh and I found one of the foam cutting tools on eBay for $19 and then the seller offered me 10% off so it should be here by next week. The primer will be here Friday. Really looking forward to experimenting with it.
Again thanks for sharing!! :glou:

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

muesky6969 wrote: ... Oh and I found one of the foam cutting tools on eBay for $19 and then the seller offered me 10% off so it should be here by next week. ....
Get some small bottles with tight lids, you might want to make some paste to go along with the hot pen.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Wheezer wrote:
muesky6969 wrote: ... Oh and I found one of the foam cutting tools on eBay for $19 and then the seller offered me 10% off so it should be here by next week. ....
Get some small bottles with tight lids, you might want to make some paste to go along with the hot pen.
Cheers!
... W ...
:wink: Already ordered and they arrived Tuesday... Now just waiting for the primer. which should be here tomorrow of Saturday. I am going to have to build a dang cabinet just for the tools I use on my dolls. My other tool cabinets are already full.. :whistle:

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Specific tool storage areas for specific tasks, sounds good to me :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

seagull wrote:Specific tool storage areas for specific tasks, sounds good to me :)
BUT WAIT ... THERE'S MORE !!! (A famous line from an old TV commercial)
But here there really is. Soon you will have the 3M tape primer and, shockingly, it can be useful for it's designed purpose.
A tape label maker is nice to make labels for various things. However the tape is a bit stiff and usually does not stick well to glass. At least I had had that problem. I made labels for the various bottles and solutions for the TPE activities and they kept falling off. DUH! Tape primer.
Brush it on the glass bottle, let it dry to haze. Add label tape. Remove excess with iso. Bingo. Done.
And not one bit of TPE involved!
Cheers!
... W ...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Off topic-ish. Do not try it on lead, if it turns to it gold, you has a problem :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

If it turns lead into gold then I'm gonna be getting a whole lot of dolls!
I already know how to turn gold into lead, a thousand rounds at a time :)

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Davidh »

I had the same damage to my doll and used super glu to repair the damage, worked well. Was really careful though when applying flu, didn't want to deform the foot. Best of luck with getting it sorted.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech
Abbie 164 G Zelex SLE

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

INFORMATIONS