climaxdoll.

Another of mrmofo's toys.. Silicone Oral head!! BEAUTIFUL

Torso Only Dolls without limbs, and other partials, could be any simulated body part targeted at fetishes or simply to use as a masturbation toy.
mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Another of mrmofo's toys.. Silicone Oral head!! BEAUTIFU

Post by mrmofo44 »

EarthboundMisfit wrote:I haven't been on TDF in a while, just too busy/distracted and frankly just lost of lot of interest due to a number of factors. Stumbled upon the realisticdoll.ru website (not even trying to look up anything "adult"), and once I saw this product I immediately came to TDF to see if anyone had tried it yet. Good to hear of your experience thus far!

EDIT: I originally thought the shipping cost for this was like $700.00 but that is the price for full or torso dolls. Looks like the shipping is less than $100.00 so not bad. :-)

It's encouraging to see some progress in this niche of the hobby! Thanks for sharing!

It was $890USD + $150 for shipping to US

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

sage187 wrote:Does she make that ack-ack sound? Lol

Damn now im tempted to get this and a crownpeaks G cup breast for the ultimate BJ / tit-fking fantasy!

Not quite, but close.

I recently bought the Hotpowers Kongari Oppai Hiyakemae , it is the white version of their breat paizuri toy, the shape and the gel/feeling is amazing. I like how they shrunk the base the breasts sit on so it has more application, more positions to use. They about a whopping 5KG.

They are discontinued unfortuantely... but I saw that Hotpowers is making an even bigger version... 14KG 8O ... 30bs.. viewtopic.php?f=101&t=145012

Gynoid2021
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Gynoid2021 »

Great post. Do you know of any North American vendors that carry this company's products?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Gynoid2021 wrote:Great post. Do you know of any North American vendors that carry this company's products?
No, can only be ordered directly from manufacturer in Russia.

Closest product to this would be the PDX fuck my face... which may have been discontinued a year or two ago.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Just saw a Head Alexa - Light version available with no teeth, I assume no teeth/tongue/realistic throat.. if that is case

Much cheaper about half the price..

I will inquire to see as I am quite interested.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Good updates. Wonder what the light version is like? Your head doll is amazing looking. The full doll at this Russian site is full size and incredibly Sexy. It has the same face and wonderful 42 inch curvy hips.

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

Looks like the guy making the Light version of this discontinued it, a real shame... He's a bit terse to deal with because of the language barrier but sad to see they paused some of their products like their full sized dolls as well.

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

Hey mrmofo44, now that you've had this toy for a while would you care to give another update how you like the head so far?

I'd be interested to hear is it easy to use or do you have to handle it like it's a heavy block made out of glass, do you have to be extra careful as not to rip the edges of the mouth, how noisy it is (can you use it silently if you go slow), does it honestly feel more realistic than the usual oral toys (a slightly textured but straight hole), can you move the jaw open/closed and does the face and eyes bulge outwards when it's being used, how deep can you go with this toy, is it easy to clean, and so forth...

A lot of questions but if you feel like answering some of these, maybe writing anything that comes to your mind as a product review, that would be great and appreciated. Thanks!

cmstacker01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cmstacker01 »

is it easy to clean?

mrmofo44
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mrmofo44 »

sticks wrote:Hey mrmofo44, now that you've had this toy for a while would you care to give another update how you like the head so far?

I'd be interested to hear is it easy to use or do you have to handle it like it's a heavy block made out of glass, do you have to be extra careful as not to rip the edges of the mouth, how noisy it is (can you use it silently if you go slow), does it honestly feel more realistic than the usual oral toys (a slightly textured but straight hole), can you move the jaw open/closed and does the face and eyes bulge outwards when it's being used, how deep can you go with this toy, is it easy to clean, and so forth...

A lot of questions but if you feel like answering some of these, maybe writing anything that comes to your mind as a product review, that would be great and appreciated. Thanks!

This toy is definitely a bit heavier than other oral heads, it comes with a built sturdy neck stand that has a suction on the bottom, it can freely swing back and forth. You can also remove the head from the neck base as well. It is not heavy enough to be a problem. The problem lies in that it needs a wig, the PDx FmF for example has the hair connected to a mesh that is glued to the skull already so there is no threat of it coming off. So some positions are tricky.

Like any other doll head you can change the wig, this is a very high quality toy so I am afraid of damaging the makeup/eyebrows/eyelids etc. The mouth edges will eventually rip in my opinion like all other oral heads/toys but you can keep them in good condition by repairing with flowable silicone everytime you see a smaller tear start to form.

The toy is pretty noisy, I will say that the toy does feel more realistic, but it does not feel as good at other oral toys just on the basis that other toys are smaller and only designed for feeling/function. This is a full oral only capable head that has a tongue,soft teeth, throat canal that curves down etc

It does not have a jaw, the eyes do not bulge out due to the design of the doll. It is easy to clean if you have a doucher and some kind of air pump.

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

mrmofo44 wrote:
sticks wrote:Hey mrmofo44, now that you've had this toy for a while would you care to give another update how you like the head so far?

This toy is definitely a bit heavier than other oral heads, it comes with a built sturdy neck stand that has a suction on the bottom, it can freely swing back and forth. You can also remove the head from the neck base as well. It is not heavy enough to be a problem. The problem lies in that it needs a wig, the PDx FmF for example has the hair connected to a mesh that is glued to the skull already so there is no threat of it coming off. So some positions are tricky.

Like any other doll head you can change the wig, this is a very high quality toy so I am afraid of damaging the makeup/eyebrows/eyelids etc. The mouth edges will eventually rip in my opinion like all other oral heads/toys but you can keep them in good condition by repairing with flowable silicone everytime you see a smaller tear start to form.

The toy is pretty noisy, I will say that the toy does feel more realistic, but it does not feel as good at other oral toys just on the basis that other toys are smaller and only designed for feeling/function. This is a full oral only capable head that has a tongue,soft teeth, throat canal that curves down etc

It does not have a jaw, the eyes do not bulge out due to the design of the doll. It is easy to clean if you have a doucher and some kind of air pump.
Thanks for the detailed answers to all of my questions! Sounds very good.

It's a bit of a high premium to pay but oral is very unique experience that's hard to replicate. Seems like the quality of this toy is worth the investment if that's what you're looking for.

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

At very least looks like some very cute decoration!

Do you just keep her on your desk?

Invo
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Invo »

mrmofo44 wrote:
Invo wrote:At very least looks like some very cute decoration!

Do you just keep her on your desk?
I keep her in the box she came, right now there is no space in my home as I have just moved.. :(
Oh shoot! Well I'm sure moving house with a collection like yours is no easy feat

Take your time getting settled and good luck with everything, but once your situated, would love to see more of her! Such a unique toy and amazing looking too!

sticks
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sticks »

It happened. I caved in and also ordered the Head Alexa oral toy. Grey eyes and brunette long curly hair.

I first had big issues paying with their suggested WISE system (previously TransferWise), but one email to them and they quickly sorted it out by offering a PayPal invoice (with an added extra charge to cover for slightly increased prices by PayPal)

The total was 880 USD + 140 USD shipping and extra PayPal markup 60 USD = 1080 USD. That is before custom duties and VAT. It sure ain't cheap but that's just how it is.

Their service was very quick, to the point and helpful as always. Now to wait until the package arrives. I'll try to also write to you my feelings of this toy.

ps. I need to clear some room for this so if anyone thinks they are interested in a Silicone abdomen/torso toy from a specific German doll manufacturer with a name like park of dolls, or parkdoll, or... :wink:

INFORMATIONS