www.sino-doll.com

Top Sino 163 review

Sino-doll is a whole new generation of platinum silicone dolls from our company. Best sculpture for new heads and bodies with human proportion and nice details.
Textured skin, movable mechanical eyes, ultra soft vagina,and so on.And many other increasing humanized intelligent features.
Website sino-doll.com
crizzman

Re: Top Sino 163 review

Post by crizzman »

Jimpink wrote:She looks quite the...er...looker! This Mina then, the new western face, well it looks like Sino have forced me to add another to the wishlist. Now I have my WM #74 on route, next up was supposed to be the Sino S31B head but Mina has got my attention...dammit.

How's the silicone softness, did you go for any body upgrades, soft buttocks, belly, thighs?
I did not need to, the Top Sino comes with all the advanced upgrades, she did not come with a tongue though, she was meant to, I mentioned it to Phil yesterday. You also have to buy a hook separately, it is not included in the order. The hands are very articulate you can pose her fingers very well, I will take some pics of that. She is very soft and easy to pose, and she weighs around 37kg.

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Olivia F1 »

Child bearing hips! oh-ya

crizzman

Post by crizzman »

Olivia F1 wrote:Child bearing hips! oh-ya
LOL..!!

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Omfg! Just look at her arse and hips :whistle: the face is not bad either this has to be my new favourite doll congratulations on your new stunning girl :thumbs_up:

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

crizzman wrote:
Jimpink wrote:She looks quite the...er...looker! This Mina then, the new western face, well it looks like Sino have forced me to add another to the wishlist. Now I have my WM #74 on route, next up was supposed to be the Sino S31B head but Mina has got my attention...dammit.

How's the silicone softness, did you go for any body upgrades, soft buttocks, belly, thighs?
I did not need to, the Top Sino comes with all the advanced upgrades, she did not come with a tongue though, she was meant to, I mentioned it to Phil yesterday. You also have to buy a hook separately, it is not included in the order. The hands are very articulate you can pose her fingers very well, I will take some pics of that. She is very soft and easy to pose, and she weighs around 37kg.
What do you think about the potential durability of the silicone?
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

INFORMATIONS