XYcolo.net

Xycolo 163SB Hadaly

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Xycolo 163SB Risa+Yumi

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Many congratulations on your new arrival and to XYcolo for their aim to perfection. And thanks for mentioning my videos about which I take a lot of care and very much try to present a doll as you might expect to meet her also.

I've tried to interview as many current generation silicone dolls as I can and in my opinion, XYColo have the right balance between appearance, durability and for those for whom it's important, sexual function. There are other hyper-realistic dolls around who look really brilliant but which really aren't made with sexual function in mind. They can be classy studio models who are too snooty to engage in um . . . activity beyond romance. No doll manufacturer is perfect always producing perfect dolls but in my opinion XYcolo is top of the range.

This isn't a matter of me being "nice" to XYcolo. There's a very top-of-the-range doll manufacturer who told me that they're not ready for me to do a review yet. That rather speaks volumes to me. Another top doll has no attempt at soft breasts and when I opened her mouth very slightly it split just as the silicone of 9 years ago, and I suspect sexual use would split her down there. A medium range doll presented soft silicone, possibly softest, but the vagina showed damage after one encounter. Where a doll is good and I know to be good, I try to chime in enthusiastically as here.

By the way, my lady was a sample manufacturing reject rather than a retail doll and she had an operation to change to standing feet. That was the reason for some marks above the ankles and which I wouldn't expect to see on a retail doll. It was for that reason that I didn't draw attention to them in the video and anyone noticing the marks must have given the closest attention.

The XYcolo platinum silicone is superb also, particularly in the dynamics of breast movement, although I have not put her to sexual testing. As a married man the past year and more of lockdowns has not presented much opportunity for intimacy with dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Dewyn
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dewyn »

I love Hadaly's different looks, she is so cute. :razz:
Very nice video presentation, an awesome realization.
And we found our boat for America ! :wink: :wink:

Big kisses from Loryanne, Stéphanie & Dewyn

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

haremlover wrote:Hi!
Many congratulations on your new arrival and to XYcolo for their aim to perfection. And thanks for mentioning my videos about which I take a lot of care and very much try to present a doll as you might expect to meet her also.
Best wishes
Harem
Hi Haremlover! :D
Thank you very much for your message. I am very happy with my Xycolo doll, which I chose thanks to your advice and your video reviews. Now Risa OS163SB has become Hadaly, a beautiful girlfriend for photography and storytelling... Perhaps one day that of Pauline Borghese :wink:. Sex is always possible, and enjoyable with a doll of that type if you love her, but I prefer to reserve her for life company and photography.
I will talk later about Yumi's body, OS153SB, which arrived yesterday from Xycolo. But I can say today that the silicon in this body is much more flexible than Hadaly's. It's better! :thumbs_up: And I was impressed by her very nice hands... This is very important for the photo, isn't it? I will show some pictures soon with a technical review. In the meantime, here is a family picture, before Yumi joins her body! :
_MG_3164Red.JPG
_MG_3164Red.JPG (843.63 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Thanks again and I hope to see you soon
Xycolo dolls :
Hadaly : viewtopic.php?f=525&t=145037
Yumi :viewtopic.php?f=525&t=149127
Cindy :viewtopic.php?t=164358
Geena : viewtopic.php?t=173044

Victor's Mini-Dolls : viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602

We are happier by the passion we have than by the one we give
François de La Rochefoucauld

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

Dewyn wrote:I love Hadaly's different looks, she is so cute. :razz:
Very nice video presentation, an awesome realization.
And we found our boat for America ! :wink: :wink:

Big kisses from Loryanne, Stéphanie & Dewyn
Many thanks to you Dewyn :D .
The boat is now sailing with Hadaly, Yumi, Sonya and the little BJDs sending kisses to Loryanne and Stephanie! :lying:
Xycolo dolls :

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Jessie told me you commented on her thread earlier. So I came over here to check out yours. Hadaly is very beautiful and your pics of her are awesome! Looking forward to seeing more pics you share.
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

kevinth1985 wrote:Jessie told me you commented on her thread earlier. So I came over here to check out yours. Hadaly is very beautiful and your pics of her are awesome! Looking forward to seeing more pics you share.
A big thank you to you! Jessie is a very cute doll! :D Hadaly is happy to have a new friend. We have started reading Jenny's very long thread. It is very beautiful and very moving!
Little BJD Camille will be showing up in the mini-doll section soon.
Xycolo dolls :

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Vicvic wrote:
kevinth1985 wrote:Jessie told me you commented on her thread earlier. So I came over here to check out yours. Hadaly is very beautiful and your pics of her are awesome! Looking forward to seeing more pics you share.
A big thank you to you! Jessie is a very cute doll! :D Hadaly is happy to have a new friend. We have started reading Jenny's very long thread. It is very beautiful and very moving!
Little BJD Camille will be showing up in the mini-doll section soon.
Awesome! Let me know when you start her thread! Jessie would love to follow and comment!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Hey Vicvic, just ran across your thread and your Hadaly is gorgeous. I have a 163 OS Pro Vala head, and she's one of my most prized possessions. XYcolo is so underrated. I truly believe they have some of the most realistic and beautiful models on the market.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and great photos. I think XYcolo (Have), Gynoid (Have 2 Models), DSDoll (Summit Series, Saving up for this one:)) , Elsa Babe my 165 cm with Lena head is Sublime. And SM my 156 cm Silicone is drop dead. Are the most gorgeous and realistic models on the market. You can't go wrong with either of those models.Also forgot Top-Sino (Have) And Sanhui (Still need)

Thanks again for the review hopefully more member's will want to add XYcolo to there collection. Based on your positive review :)
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

newguy123 wrote:Hey Vicvic, just ran across your thread and your Hadaly is gorgeous. I have a 163 OS Pro Vala head, and she's one of my most prized possessions. XYcolo is so underrated. I truly believe they have some of the most realistic and beautiful models on the market.

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and great photos. I think XYcolo (Have), Gynoid (Have 2 Models), DSDoll (Summit Series, Saving up for this one:)) , Elsa Babe my 165 cm with Lena head is Sublime. And SM my 156 cm Silicone is drop dead. Are the most gorgeous and realistic models on the market. You can't go wrong with either of those models.Also forgot Top-Sino (Have) And Sanhui (Still need)

Thanks again for the review hopefully more member's will want to add XYcolo to there collection. Based on your positive review :)
Thank you very much for your message! Hadaly is very happy to be appreciated...and so am I! :D
Congratulations on your dolls. They are beautiful models. When I was looking for a model for the photo, I hesitated between Gynoid, Xycolo and Sanhui.
The model Elsa Babe Lena is beautiful. Have you published any pictures of this doll?
See you soon I hope
Xycolo dolls :

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

kevinth1985 wrote:Awesome! Let me know when you start her thread! Jessie would love to follow and comment!
Hi Kevinth1985,
Just to let you know that Camille's thread started yesterday.
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602
I have to rest now, because I received my third dose of the anti-Covid vaccine yesterday, I have a fever and I am very tired.
Camille and my other dolls will be in bed during few days...
See you soon and big kisses of Camille, Hadaly and others to Jessie ans Jenny! :D
Xycolo dolls :

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Vicvic wrote:
kevinth1985 wrote:Awesome! Let me know when you start her thread! Jessie would love to follow and comment!
Hi Kevinth1985,
Just to let you know that Camille's thread started yesterday.
viewtopic.php?f=64&t=148602
I have to rest now, because I received my third dose of the anti-Covid vaccine yesterday, I have a fever and I am very tired.
Camille and my other dolls will be in bed during few days...
See you soon and big kisses of Camille, Hadaly and others to Jessie ans Jenny! :D
Awesome! Take it easy and feel better! The booster kicked my butt too.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hadaly
Attachments
Risa.jpg
Risa.jpg (570.65 KiB) Viewed 873 times
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

XYcolo wrote:Hadaly
Thank you for your interest! That's Yumi in the picture, not Hadaly!

Here is Hadaly, on the same day:
_MG_4154bRaw1Red4000.jpg
_MG_4154bRaw1Red4000.jpg (2.16 MiB) Viewed 847 times
It is true that they have a family resemblance... :wink: [/size]
Xycolo dolls :

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Vicvic wrote:
XYcolo wrote:Hadaly
Thank you for your interest! That's Yumi in the picture, not Hadaly!

Here is Hadaly, on the same day:
_MG_4154bRaw1Red4000.jpg
It is true that they have a family resemblance... :wink: [/size]
What a terrific outfit on her and what a beautiful lady!

Vicvic
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Vicvic »

kevinth1985 wrote:What a terrific outfit on her and what a beautiful lady!
Thank you very much Kevinth1985! When she is well dressed, Hadaly often makes me feel like I am looking at a fashion model...But I also love her as a doll! :painting:
Xycolo dolls :

INFORMATIONS