www.thecityofsexy.com

Average production time

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
ZZ48UUP
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Average production time

Post by ZZ48UUP »

That's just the BEST right? Other dolls you get photos but Gynoid sends a video. I even got a video for the second head I ordered.

Congratulations. She looks absolutely fantastic!

Richey604
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Richey604 »

I ordered a model 14 Gynoid with Callies head on October 13 and she was delivered this Friday, December 3rd, so pretty much exactly seven weeks. I was expecting her to take about 3 months to arrive so was really surprised.

Tracking shows that she came through the States to get here (to the UK), so if you're ordering one of these and live in the US, logically she shouldn't take any longer to arrive.

Also, she looks superb! I totally get the 'work of art' thing Gynoid mention in their publicity, because she really is .. also she has so much character. I took these 2 photos just for fun, not meaning to share, but she (Rebecca) just looks so natural and so good in them :mrgreen:
Attachments
Now I've got the perfect excuse for buying twice as much wine ;)
Now I've got the perfect excuse for buying twice as much wine ;)
20211205_121954.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 431 times
20211205_121939.jpg
20211205_121939.jpg (2.74 MiB) Viewed 431 times

autoexec_cat
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by autoexec_cat »

Congrats, and nice scenery you got there! A mood for wine for 2!

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

What is this looking like right now? I'm considering ordering a Gynoid Model 10 now... is 3 months still looking like a rough delivery estimate still?

INFORMATIONS