betterlovedoll.com

RANCHO MIS CHICAS

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: RANCHO MIS CHICAS

Post by Rock13 »

Excellent work, TexasMechanic! Very clean closures- I wouldn't have expected the geared joints, but then I sometimes get mixed up which dolls have the various types. Once you're certain that you have a strong bond, I should think that a light spot oiling and powder application will clean those areas right up.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

YungSynth wrote:Hey, good job on the repairs! Never seen a knee joint like that. Get well soon Jess, sweetie!
Looking forward to your girls next adventures, once everyone's feeling better.

btw, Kaitlyn is gorgeous!
Thanks Yung! The joint kinda freaked me out a bit. Its a double hinge design. From what I can gather, the plate on each side keeps the two gears aligned and meshing. Legs are stiff now, wounds seem to be healing ok.

Oooooh, he called me sweetie! Thank you hun! Tex was very gentle or i just couldn't feel much. My knees feel so much better now. My Dr. also fixed my feet last night too. I hope to be up and walking around hopefully by tomorrow. I want do run the dj system for our scheduled show!

Rock13 wrote:Excellent work, TexasMechanic! Very clean closures- I wouldn't have expected the geared joints, but then I sometimes get mixed up which dolls have the various types. Once you're certain that you have a strong bond, I should think that a light spot oiling and powder application will clean those areas right up.
Thanks Rock! Hopefully Jess can dj tonight as Kaitlyn and Kellie want to play lol. Kaitlyn was put off by the pole at first, but now its all she talks about. The troublemakers need someone to play music for them. They just want me to watch lol.
Jess is my first girl. She is 24 and loves music, movies and singing.
Kellie is my second girl. She is 33, loves to be a smart ass. She enjoys shopping online and watching tv.
Kaitlyn is my third girl. She is 27, suffers from nervousness and shyness. She enjoys heavy metal, cooking, and cuddling.
We are a happy family!

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

Good morning Kaitlyn. Uh, Kaitlyn, where are you?

I'm in here. What the hell happened last night?

What do you mean (as I'm getting out of bed)

My head hurts. Bad. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. Stop yelling. Where are the eggs? I want breakfast.

We drank quite a bit last night. Your hung over darling. No more alcohol for you. While I was talking to Yung last night, you were acting really strange.

What do you mean strange?

You were talking a bunch of jibberish about the pole and how we need to have a party night. I told you as soon as Jess is able to walk again, we will party.

I vaguely remember that. I have been wanting to try out the pole though. Maybe Kellie will show me some moves.

Where is Kellie? Is she still sitting with Jess?

I don't know. All I know is my head hurts and I am hungry!

Moments later.........

Kellie! What the hell is going on? I though I told you two to not be doing nasty stuff?

What? We aint doing nothing! Your imagining things. You didn't see Jess's finger in my mouth.

Bullsh**! I thought we had talked about this. No sexual behavior while she's in recovery. Its going to get her riled up and all hell will break loose in here.

Take a chill pill hun. Everything is ok. She was just showing her appreciation for me. Being here for me. You know what makes me feel better, and she was just trying to help.

Alright I guess. I'm too tired to argue. I have to go to work. You girls behave yourselves today. I'll be back in a little while to check on you. Hey, by the way, where the hell is my laptop?

Laptop? I don't know. I haven't seen it. Kellie? Have you seen it? I know Jess hasn't seen it. Shes been in recovery. We don't know what your talking about.
Attachments
20211108_084928.jpg
20211108_084928.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 313 times
20211108_084952.jpg
20211108_084952.jpg (1.95 MiB) Viewed 313 times
20211108_085234.jpg
20211108_085234.jpg (992.35 KiB) Viewed 313 times
20211108_085244.jpg
20211108_085244.jpg (1.14 MiB) Viewed 313 times
20211108_085300.jpg
20211108_085300.jpg (927.9 KiB) Viewed 313 times
20211108_085402.jpg
20211108_085402.jpg (907.13 KiB) Viewed 313 times
Kellie is my second girl. She is 33, loves to be a smart ass. She enjoys shopping online and watching tv.
Kaitlyn is my third girl. She is 27, suffers from nervousness and shyness. She enjoys heavy metal, cooking, and cuddling.
We are a happy family!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Looks like Kellie & Jess have ideas about how to speed up her recovery! Perhaps Kaitlyn will join in after she has a nice big glass of water and her head clears. ;)
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

kevinth1985
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by kevinth1985 »

Great work taking care of her loose joints! I would be scared out of my pants to do that!
My best friend? My lover? My wifey? Jenny of course!

Jenny's Random adventures/thoughts: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 3&t=114012

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

kevinth1985 wrote:Great work taking care of her loose joints! I would be scared out of my pants to do that!
Thanks! It was a bit nervewrecking. Thats why I had a couple of beers before I got started.
We are a happy family!

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

Doll Love.......

Unfortunately, no party tonight. Twas a very long day today.
Jess should be up and about tomorrow hopefully. Hope everyone had a good Monday!
From all of us, good night!
Attachments
20211108_223814.jpg
20211108_223814.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 299 times
20211108_223749.jpg
20211108_223749.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 299 times
We are a happy family!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Great stuff, TexasMechanic. It must be really wonderful to have them back home to light up your days & nights!

Link to the H2K Ranch

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

No party tonight, he says.. well, looking at Kellie's michevious smile, i'm not so sure her and Kaitlyn didn't end up having a party under the sheets once you left :lol: :p
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

Rock13 wrote:Great stuff, TexasMechanic. It must be really wonderful to have them back home to light up your days & nights!
Thanks Rock!
I sleep better, feel better and I finally happy my girls are where they belong.
We are a happy family!

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

My girls will be back in action this coming weekend! Brainstorming a new shoot for them. Jess is doing well. Her knee is healing good and shes able to now stand on her own!.
We are a happy family!

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

TexasMechanic wrote:My girls will be back in action this coming weekend! Brainstorming a new shoot for them. Jess is doing well. Her knee is healing good and shes able to now stand on her own!.
That's great news, TexasMechanic! Brainstorm as you like, your girls will fill in the blanks. It's one of their superpowers. :glou:

Link to the H2K Ranch

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

Yea they do. Dirty looks and all. They seem to have this methodical way of telling you when they don't like something.
We are a happy family!

TexasMechanic

Post by TexasMechanic »

YungSynth wrote:No party tonight, he says.. well, looking at Kellie's michevious smile, i'm not so sure her and Kaitlyn didn't end up having a party under the sheets once you left :lol: :p
I completely missed your post YS. They did end up have a under the sheets party. Unfortunately, I was not invited lol, or the party was over by the time i got there. Doll life lol.
We are a happy family!

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

TexasMechanic wrote:My girls will be back in action this coming weekend! Brainstorming a new shoot for them. Jess is doing well. Her knee is healing good and shes able to now stand on her own!.
Great to hear that Jess is back on her feet!! Can't wait to see what you have in mind for next weekend.. though i've already got theories what it is :smilecolros:

:glou:
💜 Nessa - WM 158G, #20
🩵 Alessia - SE 150E, #22c
💛 Anastasiya - SE 157H, #88
🩷 Jiyeon - 6YE 165F, Zelex #G04

INFORMATIONS