www.thecityofsexy.com

Ordering Gynoid Dolls + Other Questions

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ordering Gynoid Dolls + Other Questions

Post by esquisseallure »

LynnT wrote:3. Anyone owning other silicone doll brands like real doll / 4woods / etc. have an opinion on how Gynoid compares to these titans of industry?
Imo built in 4woods were about the worst sex doll I've ever owned. If you are going for a sex doll and still want 4woods go for the insert model. 4woods are very much behind the other higher end doll manufacturers now in many aspects.

I'll agree on how beautiful they are, especially Ella's. She is by far still the best looking face in the entire doll market but due to how little 4woods are willing to innovate. They can get bottom teir in their own respective ranking. A rocking body of the Ai Doll Max with the beautiful Ella head is not enough to steer me toward them anymore.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

dworlds
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dworlds »

Does anyone know if the head is supposed to rattle? When you turn the head left or right, do you immediately get resistance or does it turn a little first? Mine turns a little, so if I were to shake the doll, it rattles. I'm wondering if it's just my gynoid or if that's the way the connector works.

donnie12
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by donnie12 »

I just checked my Gynoid and her head does rattle or shake a little. Honestly, I hadn't noticed it until you mentioned it.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

You need to make sure the head is pressed all the way down. Sounds like you have not done this.
The head to neck connection would allow resistance in the feel/touch of a loose head to neck connection.
Make sure there is not a gap in the neck to head. If not, it's down all the way.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

I've looked at GT website, videos on YouTube, and I can't find any clear indicator about the soft heads.

Do the soft heads have an oral opening for touch/kissing like soft heads from sp/zelex/sino etc(whether it's for oral sex or not)? None of the GT videos I can find show this, one video shows them pinching the face buy conveniently skips the mouth.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

TChris wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:12 am I've looked at GT website, videos on YouTube, and I can't find any clear indicator about the soft heads.

Do the soft heads have an oral opening for touch/kissing like soft heads from sp/zelex/sino etc(whether it's for oral sex or not)? None of the GT videos I can find show this, one video shows them pinching the face buy conveniently skips the mouth.
As far as I know, they only have one head that supports oral, but they do not recommend oral sex with it (neither would I tbh)
It's the Jixiang head, as shown here: https://twitter.com/GynoidDolls/status/ ... 6059749379
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Torsocheck

Post by Torsocheck »

I saw a post about the model 9s breasts being amazing and posting it on the jiggle thread. any owners- would you say this gif is accurate to models later than v 9? or is there something extra special about the breasts of the model 9?
download/file.php?id=969157

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

AlexKnight wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:38 am
TChris wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:12 am I've looked at GT website, videos on YouTube, and I can't find any clear indicator about the soft heads.

As far as I know, they only have one head that supports oral, but they do not recommend oral sex with it (neither would I tbh)
It's the Jixiang head, as shown here: https://twitter.com/GynoidDolls/status/ ... 6059749379
Yea, I don't care about oral.. but soft silicone heads are easy to find now. They sent me a video of one.

INFORMATIONS