sexyrealsexdolls.com

Doll Dissection

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed TPE or TPR Dolls
RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Dissection

Post by RevJack »

First, thank you so very much for doing this (and the previous boob-job).

You say this is a cheapo ebay doll, but the skeleton is really not that bad. It has ball joint shoulders and hips, and the hands have actual wrist joints instead of the wire-cluster wrists on lower end dolls.
Additionally the pelvis had bracing rods welded in, and the feet had wire rod insteps welded in.
It did had that damn cheapo goose neck neck though.
I'm always shocked at how short the spines are.

I've seen worse skeletons from non-copy dolls.

Thank you again!
Jack
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Brunch »

RevJack wrote:First, thank you so very much for doing this (and the previous boob-job).

You say this is a cheapo ebay doll, but the skeleton is really not that bad. It has ball joint shoulders and hips, and the hands have actual wrist joints instead of the wire-cluster wrists on lower end dolls.
Additionally the pelvis had bracing rods welded in, and the feet had wire rod insteps welded in.

Thank you again!
Jack
Thanks, appreciate it!
Yes, you're right about the ball joints and pelvis braces etc. Also the toes were separated and it had the M16 head connector. All in all, I guess the doll was comparable with other TPE dolls on the market - also those that are much more expensive. (This one was $600 usd)

About the ball joints I'm a little ambivalent because it seems to me that either they are too tight or too loose. On this doll both shoulders and the right hip was way too tight and very hard to move (left hip was too loose). After I got the skeleton out I tried smearing it with both chain oil and WD40 but it had no effect. Afterwards I tried to work them hard like a work-out forth and back but also without effect besides the metal got really hot due to the friction. I know 'they' say that they will loosen over time, but IMO a doll should be perfect as new and not first halfway worn down. So those ball joints can be a real pain in the ass, and obviously there's nothing to do about it. For the same reason I have dropped the idea about using this skeleton for a home made project. After researching I now know how I can make joints that are much better to use in a doll and which can be manually adjusted in strength.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

RevJack wrote:First, thank you so very much for doing this (and the previous boob-job).

Thank you again!
Jack

nice skeleton break down jack!

INFORMATIONS