kimberdoll.com

Ana Marie is looking so cute in her new jeggings

Kimber Doll is loved by thousands of satisfied customers in the USA, the UK, Australia, Canada and Germany. We pride ourselves on offering the latest in companion doll technology, quality and realism. We’ve worked hard to develop the ultimate companion that is a pleasure to own, lasts the test of time and is reasonably priced. Website: kimberdoll.com
ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Ana Marie is looking so cute in her new jeggings

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Stevekw2 wrote:Thanks a lot. I’m waiting on my Kimber (no name yet) and wanted to know her clothing sizes, any help is appreciate.
Jeggings and Leggings: size Small fits nice. Although I have fit XS leggings on her (very tight).
Shorts: Extra-Small (XS) fit nice and tight. :lol: Small size shorts are a little too loose for my liking.

Tops/shirts: I personally like size Extra-Small (XS). They are tighter and she really fills them out nicely with her breasts.
Small size shirts also fit, but are too loose for my liking.

Shoes: she seems to be a size 4 or 5 (American).

Tip 1: For new clothes, remember to wash any dark clothes to remove excess dye that will stain her TPE skin. If the insides of the clothes are white or older thrift store clothes (washed many times already), then it shouldn't isn't a problem.
Tip 2: Have her wear skin-tight pantyhose under any dark colored pants/jeggings. This will prevent discoloration on her skin from the clothes dye.
Tip 3: Try some cheap thrift store clothing first to see which sizes work for you.
Tip 4: Get her a belly chain, a necklace, clip on hoop earrings, glue-on "butterfly" eyelashes, and put temporary tattoos on her. With jeggings/leggings, it all looks sexy as hell. Also, a tiny bottle of affordable ($12) perfume from Victoria's Secret will make her smell like lust. In my case, I like a scent called Very Sexy Night.
1. Sara WM 162E viewtopic.php?f=240&t=148644
2. Ana Marie - Kimber Doll viewtopic.php?f=489&t=149572
3. Yazmin - WM 156F
4. Crystal - inflatable viewtopic.php?t=158662

Benefits of Dolls: viewtopic.php?p=2285542

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).
With us, they come alive.

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

Kimber Doll needs to come with a warning: CAUTION! There is a very real chance that you will fall in love. Proceed at your own risk.

I can't believe they can get away without doing this. I'm writing my Congressman about this.
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

Just as dolls absorb our body heat, so too do they absorb life from our soul (our desires, memories, love).

NIck4036
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by NIck4036 »

ChadleyInkwell wrote:Kimber Doll needs to come with a warning: CAUTION! There is a very real chance that you will fall in love. Proceed at your own risk.

I can't believe they can get away without doing this. I'm writing my Congressman about this.

shhh keep this a secret

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

I like Kimber Doll !! :multi:
🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:47 pm Tip 4: Get her a belly chain, a necklace, clip on hoop earrings, glue-on "butterfly" eyelashes, and put temporary tattoos on her. With jeggings/leggings, it all looks sexy as hell. Also, a tiny bottle of affordable ($12) perfume from Victoria's Secret will make her smell like lust. In my case, I like a scent called Very Sexy Night.
Can you give me a hint on how temporary tattoos work?

ChadleyInkwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChadleyInkwell »

MyDollIsHappy wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:06 pm
ChadleyInkwell wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:47 pm Tip 4: Get her a belly chain, a necklace, clip on hoop earrings, glue-on "butterfly" eyelashes, and put temporary tattoos on her. With jeggings/leggings, it all looks sexy as hell. Also, a tiny bottle of affordable ($12) perfume from Victoria's Secret will make her smell like lust. In my case, I like a scent called Very Sexy Night.
Can you give me a hint on how temporary tattoos work?
Sure, they are easy and fun to use. I buy mine on Amazon, but there are other web sites that sell them, too. They are basically stickers that peel off when you soak them with water. They last for a little while, but slowly peel off over time.
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 589 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (1.8 MiB) Viewed 589 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (904.87 KiB) Viewed 589 times
3. Yazmin - WM 156F

MyDollIsHappy

Post by MyDollIsHappy »

Looks great! Thanks for the hint :)

The Doll Man

Post by The Doll Man »

ChadleyInkwell wrote: Whoever designed this doll is a genius. She is fantastic for cuddling.

:glou:
Kimber Doll - ChadleyInkwell's Ana Marie, GIF, 01.gif
Kimber Doll - ChadleyInkwell's Ana Marie, GIF, 01.gif (92.8 KiB) Viewed 372 times

🚪 Dollmans Cabinet:__________ viewtopic.php?t=155843

INFORMATIONS